panties yes or no

nope unless ive got a friend staying over then ill wear boxershorts under my huge oversize t-shirt or if im staying over somewhere but thats coz boxers are so much more comfty
xXx

BongoGal, that is a great story. Tell us more about that night, like did something more happen at the restaurant?

Nothing else happened in the restaurant other than some aroused squirming in my seat. I did get fingered on the ride home, though! (Getting fingered at a stoplight and being able to make heavy-lidded eye contact with the person in the next car over is pretty hot.)

depends on my mood, never under skirts or in bed. Today is hot pink lacy panties.

nope unless ive got a friend staying over then ill wear boxershorts under my huge oversize t-shirt or if im staying over somewhere but thats coz boxers are so much more comfty
xXx

and boxers are sexy since they provide gaps and easy access. thanks leaninth.

Nothing else happened in the restaurant other than some aroused squirming in my seat. I did get fingered on the ride home, though! (Getting fingered at a stoplight and being able to make heavy-lidded eye contact with the person in the next car over is pretty hot.)

that is very hot BongoGal and a great way to spend the ride home.

depends on my mood, never under skirts or in bed. Today is hot pink lacy panties.

mmm pw I love hearing that you never wear them under skirts or in bed. It's one of life's best things to be in a warm bed with a sexy woman naked. Can you say morning wood? ;)

by the way, I love your AV and if those are your legs they look amazing. I'm a big time legs and ass guy so those legs just have me thinking all kinds of naughty thoughts. ;)

considering it's the weekend, there must be a lot of women out there without panties am I right? ;)

I rarely wear them. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna go without under my wedding dress.

I usually do, but I try to keep'em simple. Nice and cottony, no overdone lace crap for me. Nope.

fixing to workout so none... but i was not wearing any today anyways..

I'm a pretty regular panty-wearer, but I have all sorts of styles and colors! I'm wearing my blue/green boyshorts at the moment. My underwear choice usually goes hand-in-hand with what I'm wearing - if I'm wearing skirts I'll usually wear the sexier choices of panties just because it makes me feel good and I like the idea that someone would be analyzing my pantyline :p If I'm going to have a masturbation marathon, I'll forgo the panties in bed.

Always... I love to get fucked in panties...

that sounds very hot and a little challenging. How does that work for you?

stepped out of them about a half hour ago...

thank you for that visual, I bet you have fun stepping out of them and wearing none.

I rarely wear them. Now I'm just trying to figure out if I wanna go without under my wedding dress.

Wow taborgirl, that would be the sexiest thing for you to not wear panties under your wedding dress and for your future husband to find that out at an appropriate time during the reception maybe?

Someone recommended that I try one. It's my first time wearing a thong.

how's that working out for you?

I usually do, but I try to keep'em simple. Nice and cottony, no overdone lace crap for me. Nope.

nice and cottony is good and soft, I bet that feels nice against your skin.

fixing to workout so none... but i was not wearing any today anyways..

soooo, what do you wear when you work out Liz? That sounds so sexy already that you were not wearing any but then to work out without panties is a real turn-on too.

I'm a pretty regular panty-wearer, but I have all sorts of styles and colors! I'm wearing my blue/green boyshorts at the moment. My underwear choice usually goes hand-in-hand with what I'm wearing - if I'm wearing skirts I'll usually wear the sexier choices of panties just because it makes me feel good and I like the idea that someone would be analyzing my pantyline :p If I'm going to have a masturbation marathon, I'll forgo the panties in bed.

I bet that's sexy and if it makes you feel good then go with it. I do love the sound of you having a masturbation marathon without panties though. What do you like to use?

Back