Protection (closed)

"Hmmm . . . looks mighty nice . . . but this one is your game . . . so I'm all yours, baby." Standing in front of you, my cock getting harder at the sight before me . .
 
I pout up at you as you stand in front of me. “You’re not interested in my panties? I wore them just for you.” I reach forward and undo the snap of your pants, pushing them over your hips along with your boxers until I’m face to face with your beautifully hard cock.

I stroke your hard length with my hand, rubbing my cheek across the soft head as I continue to stare up at you. “Tell me exactly what you want, baby.”
 
"You are such a fucking tease . . . playing with my cock . . . and trying to pretend that I'm not interested in your panties . . god, baby, I'm always interested in your panties because I know what is under them . . . and you know what will get my attention . . ."

"Baby, your hands feel so good right now . . . just don't stop what you are doing . . . the way you are touching me is incredible . . . just slide you other hand under my balls and caress them too . . . just be careful, you never know what might happen if you keep this up."
 
“I’m your fucking tease.” I say in a breathless sigh as I stroke your cock in strong, firm motions. I use my fingers to caress your balls, massaging each globe as I listen to your moans of pleasure.

“God, baby, I want you to cum on my face. I need to feel you cum.” I whimper, feeling completely wanton as I stroke your erection, my lips parted just before the head of your cock as I stare up into your eyes.
 
"Are you sure, baby . . I'll give you whatever you want . . . " About all I can do now is moan as you continue your soft stroking and caressing . . . your fingers are unbelievable.

"Getting close, lover . . . get ready . . ." breathing heavy as you continue . . . slowly increasing the pressure and pace . . . "Now, baby . . . " all I can say as the first shot fires out of my cock hitting you right in the face . . . followed by another . . . and another . . .
 
I gasp as the first shot of cum lands alongside my nose, my eyes fluttering close as I can feel your cock pulsing and twitching in my hands. The second shot covers my lips while the third dribbles over my chin. I shiver with desire as I open my eyes and look up at you, a smile on my face as I clean my lips with my tongue.

“God, Alan, even after what we did in the shower you’re still able to cover me.” I say in a breathless tone, my hands still working to soothe your softening cock. I lean forward and stroke my tongue across the head, gently cleaning your cock before I finally force myself to let go.
 
"God. baby . . . so good . . ." Every new experience with you is mind-blowing; you caught me totally unprepared for what just happened . . .

As you finish cleaning my cock with you tongue, I take a deep breath . . . you have no idea what that feels like.

"I'll head back downstairs and finish the movie with Molly while you finish folding and putting away the laundry . . . and washing your face (laughing). When you come back down, we can get started on the roast and anything else you want to do tonight to get a headstart on tomorrow's dinner."
 
“That sounds like a plan.” I say with a smile as I stand from the bed and give you a gentle kiss, my fingers pulling my jeans back over my hips and putting them back in place. “I guess I’ll just have to save my panties for later.”

I tease with a grin as I turn to exit to the bathroom, intent on washing my face as I hear you head back downstairs to distract Molly. I put away the last of the laundry, changing the sheets on the bed before I come back down. I smile as I hear Molly rooting along to a ball game with you.

“Are the Cardinals playing today?” I ask as she looks at me with an offended glance as if to say how dare I didn’t know that. “I take that as a yes.” I bend down and kiss Molly’s cheek, smiling as I move into the kitchen to start dinner and the roast.
 
Watching the ball game for a few minutes with Molly. "I'm going into the kitchen to see if your Mom needs any help. Maybe we can bake your cookies tomorrow morning."

Standing in the kitchen doorway watching you preparing the roast to go into the slow cooker; you're not aware that I am standing here. Eventually, stepping further into the kitchen and getting a couple of wine glasses. "Molly's pretty wrapped up in the game right now. I told her we could bake her cookies tomorrow. Anything I can do to help?"

As much as we have enjoyed each other the past few days, I know that I can still bring a blush to your cheeks with a comment, such as, "Don't forget, we have a movie to watch ourselves later."
 
Laughing softly as you pull down the wine glasses, I start to peel the potatoes for the roast. “Check and see if we have enough wine for tomorrow. I might only have a bottle or two left.”

When you mention to movie, my cheeks turn bright red and I look at you with a look that says behave. “You’re a horny old man, aren’t you?” I whisper, giggling as your lips press against my neck.

“Make yourself useful and add the noodles to the soup on the stove. It’s almost ready for dinner. I figured Molly’s eaten enough junk the past few days, she’s going to get vegetable soup tonight.”
 
"I was thinking that after we eat tonight, I should probably run back to my place and pick up a few more clothes. Besides, that would give you some alone time with Molly . . . kinda feel her out on the idea of my actually moving in here and sleeping with "Mommy"."

Noodles into the soup, stirring them into the mix . . . checking the wine supply. "Looks like I need to stop and pick up some wine while I'm out this evening."

"Baby, I'm not horny . . . just trying to respond to the needs of my young lover."
 
“You are a horny old man.” I tease, tossing the potatoes into the pot and wiping my hands on a towel before I move closer to you. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I press my lips against yours. Moaning softly at the feel of your warm lips, I smile as we break the kiss. “You’re my horny old man.”

“Pick us up some dessert while you’re out too. I think I’m in the mood for something with…whipped cream.” I giggle at the look that you give me as I press my hips firmly against yours.

"I love you, baby. So much."
 
You say 'whipped cream' like it's a 'bad thing' . . . and I can't believe the thought that just went thru my mind . . . "Whipped cream it is."

"I'm hungry," we hear from the other room. "Five more minutes, Molly . . . soup is almost ready."

Which is long enough for me to press my body back against yours . . . wondering just how you're doing with no panties on right now . . . probably dripping a little down your thighs . . . can't wait to taste that later . . .
 
“Oh.” I whimper softly as your body presses against mine. I feel the counter against my bottom and I know that I don’t have anywhere to go. My eyes flick up towards yours as you grind against me slightly. I shiver and a gasp catches in my throat.

“I’m aching for your touch, Alan.” I whisper in your ear as my lips are captured in a searing kiss once more and all I can do is whimper in need.
 
"That will come in a little while, love . . . but not when a 5-year old is looking for something to eat . . . "

Hearing footsteps from the living room, I smile at you as we break the kiss. "Are you two kissing again? I'm hungry." But we can tell that Molly is feeling more comfortable, knowing that Mommy is happy.

"Soup's ready, Molly . . . I'll get the plates and dishes while you get the silverware."
 
“Yes, we’re kissing again. That’s what happens when two people are really happy, Molly.” I say to her as I turn back towards the stove and start to dish the food. Warm cornbread is also pulled from the oven and that along with honey and butter are placed on the table.

“Eat up, Molly.” I say as we all take a seat and I smile over at her. “Because when we’re done, it’s time for a bath and then bed. You have a long day tomorrow.”
 
The soup is wonderful . . . nothing like homemade soup. And warm cornbread straight from the oven . . . and the smell of the roast beginning to heat up in the slow cooker.

And sitting here with two beautiful blondes . . . I must be in heaven.

After dinner, and the table is cleared, "OK, Molly, come tell me goodnight. I need to run out and pick up a couple of things for your mom and I won't be back until after you are in bed. I'll be here in the morning so we can bake you cookies."

Giving you a quick kiss too . . .
 
“Night, Alan.” Molly says as she gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I smile as you steal a kiss before you leave and it’s just me and Molly left in the house. After a bath and a book, we sit in her bed and talk about all sorts of things.

“Mommy, I like Alan.” She say as I pull her covers up over her little body.

“Well, I like Alan too. I hope that he’s around for a long time.” I confess to her as she giggles and yawns.

“He reminds me of daddy.” She says as her little eyes droop. “He’s not going to replace daddy, is he?”

“Baby, no one can replace your daddy. Alan is a good man and he likes you a lot. I bet that if you ever wanted to talk about your daddy with him he’d listen.” I tell her as she nods and drifts off to sleep.

I kiss her forehead and smile as I leave the room, shutting her door and moving to finish cleaning the kitchen as I wait for your to return.
 
Stopping at the store . . . wine and whipped cream, hmmmm, interesting combination . . . kind of interesting look from the cashier as I check out. Back to my condo where I grab a few things and quickly flip thru my mail . . .

Driving back to your place, thinking about tomorrow . . . should be a fun day . . . you, Molly, my kids . . .

Walking in as you are putting the finishing touches on what you can do this evening in preparation for tomorrow . . . "Hi, love . . . how did it go with Molly this evening . . . any more interesting questions of comments . . . "

Pouring a couple of glasses of wine . . . "How about we just crash in front of the TV for a little while?"
 
“She’s worried about you replacing her daddy.” I say as I finish up the roast and put the crock pot on low to cook that evening. “I told her that you weren’t and she could talk to you about anything that she wanted to.”

I take the glass of wine from you and grin as you suggest that we go to the living room for a while. “Sounds like a plan, baby.” I kiss you gently before we go and settle down on the sofa, a blanket pulled over our laps as I snuggle up against you. “What movie did you get?”
 
"Well, just a movie . . . were you wanting to watch it down here, or shall we save it for later upstairs?"

"I left the whipped cream on the counter . . . should I have put it in the fridge . . . or is it part of our 'dessert' tonight?" (I had some ideas of my own, but since this was your idea, I'm going to leave it all up to you!)

"You're right, I don't want to take the place of her daddy, but I do want to be able to help her; she needs a man's influence in her life."
 
Last edited:
“Let’s watch it down here.” I say as you mention the whipped cream and I blush slightly. “Well, I was hoping that…you would lick it off my body.” I say in a soft whisper, my eyes watching you for your reaction.
 
"Really . . . that's what you have in mind . . . my lover is becoming quite the imaginative young lady."

"I think we probably need to find a sheet to put over the couch, or on some pillows on the floor. Tell me where I can find an old sheet and I'll get it and get the movie set up while you get the whipped cream . . . I guess you're not concerned if I have some extra sweets tonight (laughing)."

Heading off to get the sheet . . . spreading it over the cushions and pillows on the floor . . . putting the movie in the dvd player . . . turning the lights off in the living room, enough light coming from the TV for us to enjoy each other . . .
 
“Oh, I don’t mind because I know you’ll be getting quite the workout soon.” I say, nipping at your bottom lip as you get up to get a sheet while I go to get the whipped cream.

I strip from my clothing and lie down on the cushions naked before you as I had you the can of cream and sigh as you shut off the lights and turn on the TV. I watch you in the darkness, my body squirming on the sheet as I get excited for what is to come.
 
Watching as you strip and present yourself to me . . . taking the can of whipped cream from you . . . "OK, love . . . let's have some fun."

Stripping the rest of my clothes off . . . trying to keep calm, but my "little buddy" is already rising to the occasion . . . hitting the play button for the movie . . . not sure myself what all we will see in the movie, but guaranteed to include plenty of naked bodies . . .

Kneeling beside you . . . your eyes toward the TV as two young ladies roll around a big bed . . . getting into position for some mutual pussy eating . . . shaking the can of whipped cream. pressing the tip and releasing a swirl on one nipple, then the other . . . starting a trail own your tummy . . .
 
Back
Top