Extra-Curricular Activities

Gillian kept her eyes firmly on the wall, a display board showing conjunction words, and tried to let her mind leave her body. ‘I can get through this’ she kept telling herself over and over again. ‘I can get through this.’ She blocked out his words of gloating from behind her. She was brought back into herself by the SLAM of a desk drawer being shut. It made her start and jump and left her heart racing and suddenly she was more aware of the room, and her state of undress, and her undignified position.

The slow beat of his footsteps on the floorboards set her on edge. It was like a slow drum-roll of a prisoner being led to the execution block. She forced herself to keep looking ahead, but her shoulders tensed and she couldn’t help her head drifting millimetres to the side to try and catch a glimpse of her approaching doom.

The sudden touch of something hard and rough on her leg made her gasp and tense all over again. Her eyes closed and her head dropped as the object, something wooden and flat, was moved slowly up her thighs. Her breathing was ragged and irregular, and she could feel his body heat and hear his breathing just outside of her field of vision behind her. She gulped and quivered as the object came to rest on her buttocks.

“Are you a slut, Mrs Cheswick”

The words were slow and deliberate, like knives digging into her. She knew exactly what he wanted her to say, but she couldn’t, not just like that.
“What? No! No I am not!” she replied indignantly. This time, however, there was no hope in her defiance.
 
Daniel chuckled. He was almost pleased that she hadn’t given up straight away.
“Liar” he says with a curl of his lip, and he raises the ruler up to bring the flat of it down on her exposed buttocks with a hard *SMACKKK*

“I know that you’re a slut,” he growls at her, “Just look at you…” He draws the ruler back again and spanks her with it at the point where her buttocks meet her inner thighs. “Bending over a desk in your lingerie, showing off your body…” he strokes her thighs and arse slowly as he speaks, “Wearing that thong to show off your tight little bottom… and all of those low cut tops in the summer, showing off those tits to all the boys. I’ll bet you love the fact that they jerk off their cocks thinking about you, slut”

*THWACKKK* He gives her another smack on her arse. “I want to hear you say it, and this time no lies. Are you a slut, Gillian?” He gives her one more singing stroke to emphasise his question. *SMACKKK*
 
*SMACKKK*

It is the shock of the first blow that drives the air out of Gillian’s lungs. She arches her back as the ruler lands and it takes a moment for the burning, stinging sensation to seep into the flesh of her buttocks. She gasps aloud and moans “Ohh god!”

“Wearing that thong to show off your tight little bottom… and all of those low cut tops in the summer, showing off those tits to all the boys. I’ll bet you love the fact that they jerk off their cocks thinking about you, slut”

“No that isn’t true!” she sobs.

*THWACKKK*

She sobs again as the heat of the stinging stroke sinks into her body. She is sobbing almost uncontrollably as the relentless flow of his words that follows. “Alright, Alright! Please… please stop!” she begs for mercy in surrender

*SMACKKK*

“YES!” she cries out. “YES I AM!”
 
Daniel’s blood sings in his veins as he watches her body writhe. The way her juicy breast jiggle; the way her rump ripples with each stroke and colours pink, then red; the way she moves, yet keeps her hand obediently planted. He breaks down yet another layer of her resistance, but he doesn’t stop…

*THWACKK*

“I want to hear you say it! Tell me what you are Gillian…”

*SMACKK*

“I am a slut, SIR!” he reminds her with another stroke.
 
Gillian’s arms almost buckle under her as her limbs go limp. She is now leaning almost bent double over the desk as her student continues to spank her with her ruler.

“Yes-yes!” she gasps, “I am a slut. I AM A SLUT!” she cries out.

“I am a slut, SIR!”

She sobs in reply “Yes, sir! I am a slut, sir! Please stop!”
 
Daniel finally stops. His arm is raised to spank her hard again, but this time he gently places the ruler on her glowing red buttock. “That’s better.” he says to her as he strokes her with the ruler, “Now get back into position as you were told…” he waits for her to obey and toys with her thong with the end of the ruler.

A twist and a turn of the wrist lets him twine the thong and waistband around the end of the ruler. Then he drags it down, tugging and peeling his teacher’s panties down her thighs. He watches her reaction as he winds them around her ruler and pulls them down around her ankles. “Now be a good little slut and step out of your panties…”

“Good girl… Now stand up straight and let me see you with your hair down.. Oh, and you can take off your bra and drop it on my schoolbag.” He points to his bag with the ruler he has just spanked her with, her panties still dangling from its tip like a banner.
 
Gillian is left gasping for breath, her face flat on the desktop. As she is commanded she lifts herself up on her shaking arms, her whole body quivering and her thoughts too muddled to make sense of them. She mews as she feels the rough wood rubbed over her glowing, raw buttocks, and then whimpers as he twists the ruler into her panties. As he tugs them back, then down, he pulls the material between her legs, so that it rubs and presses on her vagina. She realises with a sigh and a quiver that she is moist. The realisation gives her a twisting, confused feeling inside. What on earth was happening to her?

She was still lost on her confusion as she half heard the words, “Now be a good little slut and step out of your panties…” She does as she is told without thinking about it, lifting her heeled shoes out of her panties. She shivers as she thinks to herself; ‘did I just answer to that?’

“Good girl… Now stand up straight and let me see you with your hair down... Oh, and you can take off your bra and drop it on my schoolbag.”

She feels light-headed and stands up straight, as she has been told to do. She looks at her tormentor, half-dazed. This time she does not offer any resistance. Almost in a stupor she feels as though she is watching herself stand obediently and lift her arms to remove the hair clasp and hair clips from her head to let her wavy, dark hair tumble down over her shoulders. Her eyes follow her swaying panties to his bag, and she arches her back, thrusting her chest up and out to reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. Then she peels it away to expose her breasts. They bounce a little as she frees them. Then Gillian Cheswick walks across her classroom naked, but for her heels and the stripes across her buttocks, to drop her last item of clothing onto her student’s bag.
 
Daniel feels drunk as he watches his new slut walk naked across her classroom. Even stripped and cowed like this, she has poise, and her hips sway seductively as she walks. He thinks back just under an hour to the lesson, where she stalked around the room in her heels with a click-clack, Mistress of her domain. He had watched her then, and known that there was a slut with juicy tits and a sweet arse underneath the ice-maiden. Now she was his for the taking.

She still click-clacked in her heels as she walks. ‘I’ll leave her that’ he thinks to himself, ‘a reminder of who she was.’ He smiles and pulls her panties from the end of her ruler, tucking them into his pocket. Then he gestures with the ruler like a wand. “Now stand here,” he points to the ‘scene’ being captured in the webcam, “and stand as I told you; feet apart, hands behind your head.”
He waits for her to obey, and walks around her, looking her nude body up and down.

He takes the ruler and uses it to lift up her chin, “Keep your head up.”
Then the rulers pushes her thighs a half-inch further apart, “Feet apart. Wider, slut.”
Then he presses it into the small of her back, “Arch your back.” He orders.

When he is satisfied, he stands in front of her, and trails the ruler-end up from her navel to rest between her breasts, “You certainly are a fine piece of ass.” He says, looking her in the eye, “I am going to enjoy owning a bitch like you.” He moves the ruler to scrape lightly over the underside of her left breast until it touches her nipple. “You are my bitch now, aren’t you Gillian?”
 
Gillian returns to the spot he indicates and returns to the pose he commands. If she felt exposed and vulnerable before, now she feels like a piece of meat on display. Her breasts are lifted by her arms, and every inch of her is open to his touch. Yet still he doesn’t touch her. He just uses that ruler to press and prod her into position, like a herdsman with a prize animal.

By the time he steps back to look her over, she stands with her body arched and exposed. Her nipples point upwards as he teases them with the end of her ruler.

“You are my bitch now, aren’t you Gillian?”

She closes her eyes, knowing what she must say. "Yes, sir. I am your bitch." she murmurs.
 
Daniel lifts the ruler a little higher to pull her erect nipple up with it, watching as it pulls her breast up, then lets it fall with a jiggle.

He watches her reaction and slips the ruler into his back pocket. Casually he touches her naked body for the first time. He starts by laying his hand on her hip, sliding it slowly upwards. He lets just his fingertips touch her skin lightly so that they tickle as they snake over her stomach and up her flank. He cups her breast and lifts it in his hand, loving the smooth, soft flesh of it in his hand.

His free hand goes to her waist and strokes over it, squeezing her reddened buttock. He can no longer resist her body, served up to him on a plate like this. He leans down to wrap his lips around her uplifted nipple and suckles on her. Kneading her breast in his right hand he smooths his left around her hip, up her inner thigh to cup her vulva, feeling the heat of her sex in the palm of his hand as he tastes her nipple, swirling his tongue around her nub.

"Mmmm" he purrs around her nipple like the cat that got the cream, "Your tits are delicious."

He straightens up, reluctant though he is to take his mouth from Mrs Cheswick's breast. He holds the back of her neck as his hand rubs up and down over his teacher's vulva, his fingers stroking down between her legs and over her pussy. He stands close to her, close enough to feel the heat of her naked body, but not quite to press against her.

He strokes his fingertips over her jawline and clasps his hand around her throat as he strokes two fingers along the line of her labia, then strokes her lips with his thumb as he draws his fingers back to pry her folds open.
"Your mouth is very pretty, slut. Now I want you to tell me just how many different men you've allowed to put their cocks in your mouth."
 
Gillian winces at the rough end of the wooden ruler grazes and scrapes against her nipple. Her nipples and breasts have always been sensitive, and they are already erect in the cool air of her classroom. The first touch of her student's hand on her naked body makes her gasp aloud. Despite having being stripped and humiliated, this is one last taboo broken. If she had been under any illusions before, now she knew for certain that she would not get away with a mere striptease. Her skin rose up into goosebumps as he strokes across her waist, her flanks and her stomach. The subtlety of his touch surprised her, she had expected rough, impatient fumbles from a boy of his age.

She moaned as he clasped her breast in his hand. As he massaged it a ripple washed over her body. Her tummy fluttered with butterflies. Her nipple rested in the crook of his thumb and index finger... When he suddenly lowered his mouth onto her, she leaned her head back and gasped aloud, crying out, "Ohhh Goddd!"

The tug on her nipple as he sucked it into his mouth sent a shiver of sensation throughout her chest and down her spine. Then she felt his hand on her sex. She wondered in shame whether he would find that she was moist down there and her legs quivered. Nevertheless she held herself in the display position, and tried not to think about how obedient she had already become.

When he looked her in the face again it was flushed pink and she was short of breath. Her breasts heaved up and down with her breathing as her left nipple glistened with his saliva. As he molested her sex with his left hand, his righ hand on her throat had an equal effect on her. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, or so helpless and captured. All she could do was whimper softly as his fingers opened the folds of her pussy.

Her breath fell hot and heavy from her mouth as he tugged her lower lip down and she mewed softly at his words...

"Your mouth is very pretty, slut. Now I want you to tell me just how many different men you've allowed to put their cocks in your mouth."

Her answer came through breathless sobs as her mind raced. A half-thought in the back of her mind was astounded at how readily she started to try and remember the information she had been asked for, no matter how humiliating and degrading the question.

"S.. six..." she stammered, then blinked as she remembered something, "No... seven... Seven, sir..."
 
Daniel used his fingers to pull her closer as he pressed his thumb over her lips and into her mouth. He wanted to see how she would respond to it.

"Can't even remember all the dicks you've blown, Miss? I knew that you were a dirty little whore underneath that ice-maiden act..."

He was leaning close to her now, and his chest was brushing against her proud nipples as he stroked his fingers along her pussy lips. He could feel the wet heat of her on his fingertips as he opened her up and slid them up towards the fleshy hood of her clitoris.

"I'll bet that you can use this pretty mouth like a pro... Are you a talented cocksucker, Mrs Cheswick? Do you let the guys blow their nut in your mouth?" He was leaning his face close to hers now, almost whispering into her ear as he stroked his fingers back and forth over his married teacher's exposed vagina. He brought his fingertips up to her clit once again. "Tell me that you're a cocksucking whore." He spoke into her ear and then he pushed his fingers into her, brushing the length of them on her clit as he penetrated her.
 
"Ommgmmph." Gillian took his thumb into her mouth as he insistently pushed it in. At first she just mewed and whimpered over it, his thumbprint pressing onto her tongue. Instinctively her tongue curled around it, and then her lips wrapped around its base. 'Oh my God, I'm sucking on it!' she thought to herself, but he didn't give her time to dwell on this new humiliation.

"... I knew that you were a dirty little whore underneath that ice-maiden act..."

Something in the way her student's lip curled when he called her a whore made Gillian's stomach quiver. It made her moan around his thumb and suckle on it, almost as if it was comforting her. Her eyes half-closed and her nipples brushing his shirt and chest made them tingle. This was nothing to the feeling of his fingers stroking her pussy. As he touched the hood of her clitoris her knees buckled under her and she fell against him. Her arms moved from behind her neck at last and fell onto his chest to support her weight. She suckled again, harder on his thumb and moaned loudly as she gripped his shoulders, desperate not to collapse.

"I'll bet that you can use this pretty mouth like a pro... Are you a talented cocksucker, Mrs Cheswick? Do you let the guys blow their nut in your mouth?"

His face was close to her neck now and his dirty, humiliating words caressed her neck as his fingers toyed with her sex, "Mmmmggh hdddhhhh...." she moaned.

"Tell me that you're a cocksucking whore."

The command hit her hard and her moans turned into cry as his fingers entered her. "Ohh ohhh I'm... a.. a cocksucking... a cocksucking whorrrre..." she sobbed against his shoulder as he fingered her.
 
Daniel felt her soft, full breasts pressing against him as his fingers sank into the moist warmth of her pussy, stroking and undulating in the soft, supple flesh. He leaned back on his teacher's desk as he brought his knee up to support her as he fingered her. He held her there against him, and he couldn't help pressing his hard cock against her body as she moaned and panted. He dragged his thumb from her mouth and ran it down her throat, leaving a trail of her saliva, until he reached her nipple. He squeezed her breast softly and rolled her nub around his thumb as he pushed two fingers back and forth inside her pussy.

"Mmm, now be an obedient little slut... Show me..." he whispered into her ear and pressed down on her shoulders, pushing her down onto her knees at his feet and unzipping his flies.
 
All thoughts were driven out of Gillian's mind as she clung desperately to his shoulders. With her knees buckled and her thighs trembling and useless she felt gravity very keenly and the fear that she would tumble to the floor any minute mingled with the loss of control that dominated her emotions. Gillian had spent her life, since her early teens, seeking to control and manage her emotions, her work, her surroundings, her peers and her students, herself; Now that was all slipping away and she felt herself to be on a rollercoaster that had no end in sight. At any moment she might crash and burn...

Somehow, in a perverse way, his thumb in her mouth was a comfort, and she suckled on it for dear life. Unconsciously, her hips were swaying back and forth, responding to his fingers that probed and stroked inside her. She gasped and panted as he dragged his thumb from between her lips, and felt momentarily bereft. As he toyed with her nipple and her clitoris at the same time, a small part of her that was still the uptight schoolmistress could imagine what she looked like, naked and moaning and writhing on her student, every inch the slut he had forced her to call herself.

"Mmm, now be an obedient little slut... Show me..." he whispered into her ear and pressed down on her shoulders, pushing her down onto her knees at his feet and unzipping his flies.

Her stomach flipped inside her as gravity took over and the rollercoaster went into a dive. She slid down his body, her full breasts dragging over his torso and thighs and onto her knees. She was clinging to his belt and looking up at him, and her eyes flickered to the bulge in his school trousers as he unzipped himself. She was helpless and at his mercy.
 
Daniel looked down at his teacher, his slut and ran his fingers through her hair, then wrapped a bunch of it around his hand and gipped it, using it to tug her head back and force her to look up at him. Her body leaning on him, her breasts pressing onto his thighs felt warm and soft and he looked down on her beautiful, helpless face.

She was knelt on the ground, her legs spread wide, and Daniel stroked his foot up along her thigh as he bent his other leg, so that her breasts fell onto his inner thigh. "This is where you get my cock out, bitch."
 
Gillian squirmed and writhed against him, and the tickling, creeping sensation of his shoe-leather on her inner thigh drove her mad. She whimpered and laid her head against his crotch as a wave of arousal washes through her, her fingers bunching in his trousers.

She does not even think about it before obeying his command. She knows that the 'bitch' he orders is her. She drags her hand across his crotch and reaches into his pants. At first her fingertips feel only tenting cloth, but then they touch hot skin and she is stroking her fingertips though her student's pubic hair. She slides her fingers down and wraps them around an iron-hard member, pulling it free...

The heat of his hard cock seeps into her hand, and his foreskin is velvety on her palm. She feels light-headed as she looks from her student's erection up to his face and starts to stroke his cock up and down.
 
Daniel groaned and his cock throbbed as he felt the touch of his teacher's hand on his erection. "Ohhh fuck" he moaned as he looked down at her pretty face looking up at him, her tits rubbing on his legs, her hand stroking his cock. He thinks back just under an hour to the time she strode about the classroom as its undisputed mistress. He tries to hold the image of her straight backed, stiff and strict in her formal suit, hair up, and lay it alongside the whore giving him a handjob. His cock twitched and bucked in her hand.

"That's a good slut." he purrs to her as he pushes his foot up her thigh and places the top of his shoe against her pussy, exposed by her wide-spread thighs. He moves almost imperceptibly, but rhytmically against her sex so that the ridges of his laces rub up and down her labia and her clitoris. Meanwhile he grips her bunched hair tight and pushes her face down onto his waiting erection. "Now let's use that mouth for what it was really made for."
 
Gillian's mouth was already open as Daniel pushed her down onto his cock. She had moaned aloud and shuddered all through her body as he mercilessly toyed with her pussy. The ribbed laces of the shoe sent vibration through her and stimulated her clitoris. Her fingers bunched in his trousers, her knuckles whitening as she cried out "Ouhwwwmmmmmggggfff....!"

His penis pushed into the open orifice of her mouth and muffled her moan into a splutter. The underside of his cockhead brushed her tongue and she found herself wrapping her tongue around it and closing her lips to suckle on him. Could it be that a part of her enjoyed pretending that the words he spoke to her were true? She tasted his precum as she sucked and caressed his shaft with her tongue. Her hand slipped down over the base of his penis and his scrotum to rest on his inner thigh, supporting her weight.

Mrs Gillian Cheswick clung desperately to her student's belt as she writhed her hips and slid her lips up and down his erection. She felt deep shame at how her body ached and yearned to stroke her sex against his foot while she obediently fellated him. 'Oh my God I have sunk so low!' she thought to herself, but she could not stop.
 
Daniel gritted his teeth and groaned again as he felt his cock sink into his teacher's warm, moist mouth. However, it was the way that she responded that made his erection throb with the most heat between her lips. He didn't even have to move his foot, the slut was fucking his foot herself.

He used her hair to guide her head and pumped his hips, setting the pace and slowly beginning to fuck her mouth. Each stroke plunging himself deeper in. "Mmmm... I knew it! I want to see you cum, bitch. Make love to my shoe and show me what a hot little cunt you are!" His free hand clasped the back of her neck, holding her even closer.
 
The hand on Gillian's neck enveloped her further in the animal lust that was overrunning her senses. All her dignity was forgotten and she gave herself up to the fierce desire. Her knees scraped on the floorboards and her bottom flexed as she gyrated her hips. She ground her sex shamelessly against her student's shoe. She built to a rythmn and learned to press the ridged and edges of the leather against her labia and bounce her clitoris along the ladder of his laces.

She held her jaw slack and her face downturned. Her mouth was a recepticle for his pulcing, pounding penis. She matched the pistoning of his erection with the squeezing of herr lips and the strokes of her tongue. The obscene, sloppy squelching noise of her student fucking her mouth grated on her as another humiliating stimulation. She could feel her saliva bubbling and drooling at her lips and dribbling down her chin, throat and breasts.

She was moaning almost constantly now around his cock, her tone was high and gainuing speed as the waves of her building orgasm washed higher...
 
"Ohhh fuck you're so hot!" he groans and pumps his hips faster as his arousal grows. Ever muscle in his body tenses as he fucks his teacher's pretty face faster and faster. He can feel his precum mixed with her drool running over his balls as they slap against her chin. As her moaning increases in pitch and her desperate humping of his foot increases in tempo his cock tenses hard and throbs. He can feel himself on the edge of cumming. With each pump he holds his cock in her mouth hard for heartbeat before pulling out, bumping his cockhead against the back of her throat. "Cum for me now, my little slut!" he growls.
 
Gillian digs her nails into him as he pumps hard into her mouth. Each time he pushes against the back of her throat she gags a little. "Glaggg.. mggfff" she splutters and drool runs from her lips down her chin. The last time he humps his cock deep she swallows and takes him deep into her throat.

She is now humping his leg with wild abandon, her hips writhing quickly against him and pressing down hard. the feeling of his penis hard, throbbing and twitching in her mouth, and the hard leather rubbing against her clitoris finally drives her over the edge. She feels her cheeks and chest flush hot as the warm rush of her orgasm flows from her abdomen and up her spine.

"MMMhh Mhh mhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she gives a high pitched squeal around the cock fucking her mouth and suckles harder on him as she cums.
 
Daniel thrusts once more and holds his throbbing penis deep in her throat. He growls and grips her hair tightly as his balls tighten and he starts to cum hard. "ohhh fuckkk!" he groans as his cock jumps and starts to pump his semen into his teacher's throat, "Yess, here it comes your treat, bitch, drink it down like a good girl!" He holds her down on he empties his balls into her.

Gradually their orgasms subside and his muscles unwind enough for him to release his grip. He pulls her up and slides his glistening, semi-hard dick from her mouth. He tilts her face up so that he can look down on her face and enjoys the way her flushed cheeks and chest are slick with her saliva.he casually takes her hair and uses it to wipe off his cock.

"You can clean yourself up and go now. I'm finished with you for the moment." He helps her along by pulling her panties from his pocket and using them to wipe her mouth and chest. With that her zips his trousers up and watches her dress. Finally, when she Is almost finished he stops her. "before you go..." he lays her panties on the desk with a permanent marker, "Write you address, email and mobile number on here." he says with a grin.
 
Gillian gulped and gagged as his cock bucked and twitched in her mouth. She swallowed down the thick, hot jets that spurted onto the back of her throat. Her own climax was receding and she fell limp against his legs as she drank his semen. She gasped and gurgled as he dragged his penis from her mouth, and coughing made her dribble more bubbles of cum and spittle. She was still gasping for breath as he roughly wiped her off with her own panties.

In a dreamlike daze, she staggerd to her feet. Her legs are still trembling and now she was sore where she had masturbated herself on her student's shoe. Hesitantly, she gathered up the clothes he had ordered her to shed glancing only briefly at the panties he still held. She avoided looking at him as she dressed. Somehow being naked was even more of an embarrassment now. He had not taken off a single piece of clothing even as she had fellated him. Pulling on her bra, blouse and then skirt and heels, she was putting her jacket on as he gave her one more command. She stepped over, keeping her head up and not looking or speaking to him as she stood at her desk writing her contact details onto her own panties. Now that she was clothed again she walked like the authoritative teacher, and could pretend that she was signing a form or marking a piece of work, even though her hair was bedraggled and she smelled of sex. She dropped the pen when was finished as though it was burning her and quickly turned to sweep up her bag and scuttled out of the door.

By the time she reached her car, she could almost have believed that the last hour had not happened. There were no signs of her degradation that she could not ignore or shut out, except the cool air on her naked and sore pussy, and the taste of semen in her mouth...
 
Back
Top