Busting out of your boxers or briefs...

CUTE! :)

I really wish someone would start a soft penis thread. I've seen a lot of cocks in my life. But since I never really had any long term boyfriends before my husband I really haven't been around that many soft penises and I think they're so, sooo cute!

I know I can't be the only woman in that boat.

I mean, most guys I've been with always started out at least partially hard by the time their pants came off and when they were finished they usually got dressed and left while they were still "coming down" so to speak. :)

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks so much for sharing Starling :kiss:

Oh that is delicious looking

I wish it was still in his shorts. That would be an impressive bulge to walk passed when you're shopping or at the grocery store or gym!

CUTE! :)

I really wish someone would start a soft penis thread. I've seen a lot of cocks in my life. But since I never really had any long term boyfriends before my husband I really haven't been around that many soft penises and I think they're so, sooo cute!

I know I can't be the only woman in that boat.

I mean, most guys I've been with always started out at least partially hard by the time their pants came off and when they were finished they usually got dressed and left while they were still "coming down" so to speak. :)

Anyway, just a thought. Thanks so much for sharing Starling :kiss:

I wish it was still in his shorts. That would be an impressive bulge to walk passed when you're shopping or at the grocery store or gym!
There is a “show us the soft cock” post somewhere around here.

hard..

...inside

Attachments

• 0e18c689-f845-4f8e-9c91-40c92a0254dd.jpg
    0e18c689-f845-4f8e-9c91-40c92a0254dd.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 0
Damn, I really need to remember to keep up on this thread. The men of lit really do know how to take some very um... entertaining pictures.

Back