The New Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream about a regular. :eek:

There's a dream thread somewhere here. ;)

I often have dreams about regulars. My favorite has been of Keroin. She looked like Farrah Fawcett and knew how to twirl a North Korean rifle like a badass.

Most of my dreams about the regulars here have been a lot less spectacular.
 
There's a dream thread somewhere here. ;)

I often have dreams about regulars. My favorite has been of Keroin. She looked like Farrah Fawcett and knew how to twirl a North Korean rifle like a badass.

Most of my dreams about the regulars here have been a lot less spectacular.

Are you sure that was a dream? ;)
 
And, for some reason, this seems an appropriate place to drop this:

spider_identification_chart_shows_you_what_to_do_in_an_emergency_situation_for_different_types_of_spiders._5695682298.jpg
 
Why did I look at the chart? …>_<…

Lately, I've been having spiders in my dreams and waking up around 3 am. I get creeped out and basically cower under the covers uncomfortably. Sometimes I fall back to sleep, and sometimes I get up and start posting at 5 am.
 
And I have been dreaming about turtles.
Dear God, don't let them invade my home!! :eek:
:p

Meeks, I do believe you should invest in some spider training! It will put your mind at ease :)
 
I see... I actually need to either make new toys or buy some. The old toys are a bit too beat up. Preferably I'd like to get some that allow me to be lazy. :D Perhaps I'll crochet some little spider toys and train the cats.

In other news... Waiting for paint to dry. (-。-;
 
There are times when G leaving, even for this years very short working week, is really painful. We clung to each other as if trying to pull each other into one being this afternoon. Then at the statiôn necked like kids. Its just a few days, and we've coped much longer apart, but, tonight my heart feels tender and fragile. Love is such an odd thing. I do generally believe it makes us less introspective and stronger, when its there really it just is and has its own wings, and needs just basic care to prosper, but sometimes things are just too much. Like....looking at the sun. Its better to not, to just accept its warmth, because it hurts when you try. I don't want to pine away the short week like a teenager, so I will thinking of cumference and challenging myself in someway everyday to face something new.....or something put on the pile of procrastination, to scare thoughts of love sickness right out of the picture.

Plants grow faster with no sun for a short stint :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top