Girl With The Siren Tattoo

What kind of people are viewing my thread? (Select all that apply)

• Young pups under 30.

Votes: 30 14.0%
  • Gen Xers 30-49.

Votes: 122 57.0%
  • Older but still got it! 50+

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • SO has no freaking clue I'm on here.

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • SO is totally down with Lit.

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Single and ready to mingle!

Votes: 25 11.7%
  • I like 'em young... (10+ years younger)

Votes: 15 7.0%
  • Seeking older and wiser (10+ years older)

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • I don't stray from my age range.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Age is just a number.

Votes: 61 28.5%

• Total voters

ShylyObscene

Really Experienced
This thread is basically just my Tumblr in forum form, or at least that's how it's going to start...

Sensual photos, poems, & quotes.
No nudity. Purely passion.​

tumblr_ns25gdKjUI1uat4g1o2_400.jpg

Lady, i will touch you with my mind.
Touch you and touch and touch
until you give
me suddenly a smile,shyly obscene

(lady i will
touch you with my mind.) Touch
you,that is all,

lightly and you utterly will become
with infinite care

the poem which i do not write.

E.E. Cummings

until you give

(lady i will
you,that is all,

with infinite care

E.E. Cummings

Damn sexy subscribed

Thanks. Do you ride or just felt like a helmet would make a good avatar?

Haha thanks. Of course it's me. I do reblog other people/couples on Tumblr though.

No I do ride. That's the helmet that I use.

Damn sexy legs you. Can't wait to see more of you

tumblr_nrc0db9gvO1uat4g1o1_1280.jpg

“That old house is gonna be shaking. I hope those bricks and boards can take it. But I won’t be surprised if the whole damn place just falls. I’m gonna rock you baby, like a wrecking ball."

(A little country music love even though most of it has gotten too poppy for my taste.)

“That old house is gonna be shaking. I hope those bricks and boards can take it. But I won’t be surprised if the whole damn place just falls. I’m gonna rock you baby, like a wrecking ball."

(A little country music love even though most of it has gotten too poppy for my taste.)

SWEET!!!!

until you give

(lady i will
you,that is all,

with infinite care

E.E. Cummings

You look hot and familiar.

One hopes your shyness might dissipate as your self-confidence increases. In any event, lovely images and words, here and on tumblr.

The Red Centaur is now following you on Tumblr. :) Very nice words and images, both there and here. I particularly like the "vintage" photo you made. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

The Red Centaur is now following you on Tumblr. :) Very nice words and images, both there and here. I particularly like the "vintage" photo you made. I'm looking forward to seeing more!
Does the Red Centaur always talk about himself in third person? That annoys ShylyObscene a little :p
But thanks!

Nice pics.

Looks like the start of a great thread :D
Thanks so much! Stick around :)

Very sexy thank you for sharing!

Absolutely going to keep an eye on you ;)

Does the Red Centaur always talk about himself in third person? That annoys ShylyObscene a little :p
But thanks!

Haha! No, I'm no Bob Dole. I was just clarifying that my Tumblr was now stalking and perving your Tumblr. I promise - pinky-promise, even - no intentionally annoying third-person references.

Very sexy thank you for sharing!

Absolutely going to keep an eye on you ;)
Thank YOU for enjoying and keeping an eye on me ;)

Haha! No, I'm no Bob Dole. I was just clarifying that my Tumblr was now stalking and perving your Tumblr. I promise - pinky-promise, even - no intentionally annoying third-person references.
Well I love having new Tumblr followers! It's a pretty sexy collection of photos if I do day so myself.

Just out of curiousity...

Does anyone on the board here get tired of watching other people trying so desperately to be clever and edgy? It's okay if you wanna portray yourself that way, I just wonder if it ever becomes as much of a pain in the ass as being one of the rest of us.

Ma'am, I have no particular issue with you, and I mean no offense. It's not personal.

Just out of curiousity...

Does anyone on the board here get tired of watching other people trying so desperately to be clever and edgy? It's okay if you wanna portray yourself that way, I just wonder if it ever becomes as much of a pain in the ass as being one of the rest of us.

Ma'am, I have no particular issue with you, and I mean no offense. It's not personal.

Clever like a velociraptor!

Eww don't call me ma'am. That's just weird.

But seriously... I don't really understand what you're talking about though or why you chose to pose this question on my thread. I'm clever, yes. Edgy? Ehh... I used to be really into My Chemical Romance and Green Day sooo maybe? (OK I still totally am but not in that middle-school-emo way anymore.)

"Trying" or "portraying"? Lol no - I'm too lazy for that. I'm just me and you're not invited to ask anymore strange questions on my thread. Nothing personal, I just don't really like weirdos.

tumblr_mjtyz9YDOB1r5s4n9o8_500.gif

Sensual

You?

The graininess lends a very sensual feel . . . pretty

I have a request, can you post a photo that matches this: Gloria

Some may think this is a 'toe tapper.' But, I'm hoping to see how it affects your hips and shoulders . . . come on baby, up in my room

Last edited:
Back