Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here reading Lit posts and watching some videos, definitely feeling hot and moist.
 
Knickers just removed. Hand wondering

Such an erotic statement...I have this image of you in just a t-shirt, sitting infront of your computer with your fingers caressing your pretty pussy...am I close?
 
Well my fingers are exploring my pussy but I am completely naked and in bed ;o)
 
Sadly not at the moment, I'm wearing a green tank top (my nipples are standing firm though) and black lace panties under and black skirt.
 
It almost seems naughtier to be stroking my pussy when I'm still partially clothed.

Dressed or naked, the sensation of running my fingers over my damp lips makes me shiver.
 
I like the 'quickie' sensation it gives me. And the thought I might be caught at anytime
 
Yes exactly!!! It's the same reason I like to go without panties under a skirt or dress!
 
Was about to when the newborn woke up crying :( !! Oh well ..... motherly duties come first !! Guess I may have to go frustrated all day now UGH !!
 
your back palemoon, did you sleep well? we had fun playing around with your lesbian gardner idea last night thanks ;)
 
Yes, I slept very well thanks to such wonderful inspiration that you all provided. I see you all enjoyed my idea. :) How are you today?
 
Finally ... a day just for me .... and you know what that means, don't you?

Hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and definitely fun, Fourth of July!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top