UK Bimbo Mum

I didnt get to go out but I did have a witches costume on when I handed out sweets to trick or treaters

Nothing like a mid week trip to the spa to make you feel like new, hope you boys are having fun

I'm sure some out there are having fun... Some of us over here in the US are just freezing tho....

I hope you all had fun weekends, sorry you have to go back to work or classes tomorrow

I am in need of a play day, I wanna be nasty with some bad boys

Hi Boys, I am a UK mum who loves being a slut, I love showing off my cleavage.

Biggest fantasies include being dressed up by guys blackmailed or forced into becoming a bimbo and then loving it and doing anything I am told to get more cum inside me...

PM me your nasty fantasies if you want to play

so rather than wanting to mess around publicly among so many jerks and wanna be's, how about if u and I communicate away from here. I am GypsieCowboy and can be found either at hotmail dot com or on fetlife...

Sorry sweetie I don't just jump into a messenger I like to play here with all the nasty boys

never mind "sweetie"

Sorry sweetie I don't just jump into a messenger I like to play here with all the nasty boys

I never suggested a "messenger" but I certainly have zero desire to play publicly among the kind of drek I see here - I am not nasty nor am I a boy.

I am a mature, educated, professional Dominant heterosexual Male who has been into BDSM for more decades than these boys have been alive... with more experience than most of the posers and posters here could imagine.

and I no longer have any interest - not in one who would dare to refer to Me as "sweetie" nor one who would jump to such an incorrect conclusion without paying any attention to the words actually written.

I hate letting you boys down, but I am not a 'dom' sorry to everyone who sent me pm's asking me to be the one in charge but I prefer to be the dumb slut getting bullied into becoming a nasty mum :heart: :heart: :heart:

I hate letting you boys down, but I am not a 'dom' sorry to everyone who sent me pm's asking me to be the one in charge but I prefer to be the dumb slut getting bullied into becoming a nasty mum :heart: :heart: :heart:

I would love that but perhaps you would bring your mum with you?

Hubby is out for his companies christmas party so i am here to play all night with you nasty boys

I never suggested a "messenger" but I certainly have zero desire to play publicly among the kind of drek I see here - I am not nasty nor am I a boy.

I am a mature, educated, professional Dominant heterosexual Male who has been into BDSM for more decades than these boys have been alive... with more experience than most of the posers and posters here could imagine.

and I no longer have any interest - not in one who would dare to refer to Me as "sweetie" nor one who would jump to such an incorrect conclusion without paying any attention to the words actually written.

That's not cool.

bimbomom came here to express her desires honestly and succinctly. She's putting her pervy self out there -- like most of us -- and looking for a little harmless fun. Lashing out at her just because you can't handle rejection is uncalled for.

I need to find a bad boy to use me, bully me, make me wear slutty outfits for him, Ok I admit it I woke up super horny

Back