Free Pizza

BobaFetaCheese

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 11, 2018
Posts
2,579
A 16 seed beat a 1 seed. Never happened before and Little Caesars had a promotion that if it happened everyone would get free pizza for lunch. So on April 2 you can have a free lunch if you can stomach that nasty ass pizza.
And we all have a horrible performance from Virginia to thank for it.
 
I picked a couple upsets in my brackets, UMBC over Virginia was not one of them.

That upset was one of those that when people say yeah I picked it you know they're full of shit.

Little Caesars isn't bad, not great, but for free why not?

I'm just happy on a local level that URI won theor first game(and only as they have Duke next) and rape factory PC whose shit don't stink in this state lost in the first round yet again.
 
A 16 seed beat a 1 seed. Never happened before and Little Caesars had a promotion that if it happened everyone would get free pizza for lunch. So on April 2 you can have a free lunch if you can stomach that nasty ass pizza.
And we all have a horrible performance from Virginia to thank for it.

You get what you pay for at Little Caesars. The pepperoni pizza isn't going to win awards but it's edible. It doesn't age well.
I think the Little Caesars deluxe or supreme or whatever is pretty good for the price, and it does stand the test of times in terms of being edible 24 hours later, either cold or reheated in the microwave.
But this isn't a thread about pizza quality, so never mind.


https://www.news4jax.com/news/free-pizza-little-caesars-if-crazy-happens-promotion-set-for-april-2
 
I haven't had Little Caesar's in close to 20 years and don't plan on it, but just wanted to drop in here and gloat that our Zags beat Ohio State.
 
I've never been in a Little Caesar's joint. Or Chuck-E-Cheese, FTW. I've never followed college ball, though my school did once host a frisbee tournament. This is meaningless.

Wait, did someone say Free Pizza? Even bad pizza can be saved with enough Parmesan.
 
Back
Top