Medical Conference

"Oh my gosh, I ...I can't believe how good it feels when I take you Melody. I mean that. You really are special."

Melody said nothing but smiled with appreciation. It had been an unplanned experience and as he followed her to the shower, Will hoped she felt as good as he did. Once inside the shower, he quickly washed Melody's back. It was instantly a success. Although, seeing her body wet and smooth again made him excited.

He kissed her freely and often. She was very receptive to each one.
 
Will was different in the shower. He appeared to be very affectionate, taking every effort to be courteous as he kissed her often. Each time it was deep prolonged kisses, without the usual clutching her body. It wasn't that Melody minded, instead it was an indication that perhaps he was thinking of their sex continuing once they returned to the states.

She moved often in the shower giving him different viewing angles of her body. At one point she was facing away and she purposely leaned over to give Will his favorite look at her ass! His only reaction was to hold her hand.

"You really enjoy our showers together, don't you?"

"I enjoy every moment with you."

They toweled off together.

"Tomorrow, we head off to the airport, so tonight is our last night. I want you to really enjoy this Will."

"I promise Melody!"
 
It was Will's touch that she may well miss the most by this time next week. He did of course touch his favorite places to be sure, but he was so soft and caring as his fingers moved in such a sensual manner. Will took his time! If only her husband would....

She stopped her thought. Tonight was not the time for such thoughts. Tonight was simply for sex!
 
Will never stopped until Melody was completely dry, including her very delectable mound. His hand lingered there for several seconds without Melody giving any hint of displeasure. As he set the towel on the vanity, she stepped in to reward him with a deep rapturous kiss with her soft breasts bobbing against his chest. They were tempting him!

"We can go out for dinner or order-in?"

"Mmmm...omm, first let's go have some more fun on the bed, I'm not hungry."

"Yes, good thinking."

With her freshly washed body, Melody led the way. Will was hoping he could re-load in time as Melody appeared to be incredibly turned on. If only he could have found her three years earlier! Will's mind again shifted to thoughts of how he could continue seeing Melody once they returned to the states.

She walked straight to the bed then quickly turned and sank to her knees to take his cock!
 
Melody felt secure inside the locked hotel room and there was only one more day until the flight home. She felt so bold as they emerged back into the room. As she approached the bed she circled and went low quickly taking Will by surprise by taking his cock in her left hand. Moments later she was sucking him. It was Will's cock! She had grown used to the feel of it.
 
"OOOOO...yess Take that cock!"

Will stepped slightly forward in a vain attempt to get more into her mouth as Melody continued to bob her head in a very teasing manner. He had an excellent view of the top of head and not much else. He very much wanted to get his hands on her tits! Yet Melody showed no sign of letting up. Will was a long for the ride.

"Oh Melody I am going to fuck all night long!"

He may have felt a slight nodding of agreement, he could not be sure. Five minutes had passed and she began shifting her legs. At last she stood. Without hesitation she leaned in and kissed him swirling her tongue against his. She appeared to be somehow taller and she held her kiss longer than usual knowing what was about to happen. As she stepped back smiling at him, will could literally feel his extended shaft stretching out.

"Where do you want me?"

"I'm going lick you Melody....until you cum..then I am going to roll you over!"

"MMMmmmmmmmmmm"

She slipped onto the bed with her legs spread in what could best described as an invitation. Will got quickly on her, moving directly toward her face and began kissing her. It was a favorite trick of his. His cock began searching and probing. It didn't take very long. Once it located her clit he simply pressed himself forcefully forward. He was taking Melody! He was kissing her at the very moment that her pussy was accepting his throbbing rod. He could feel the vibrations as he kissed her!

"Ohh my gosh, You were so fast!"
 
She had been surprised and perhaps tricked as Will so quickly took control. The idea of getting him so hard now worked against Melody as he was fully aroused. What had he meant about rolling her over? It was the last night in Barcelona and it was going to be this. At least they could nap on the plane back across the Atlantic.

As fast as he began, Will suddenly stopped. He moved down to briefly nibble on her breast, before dragging his tongue over her tummy on route to search out her sex. Moments later Will was pressing her legs apart and starring at her pussy. What was he looking for? Moments later Will's warm tongue was lapping at her spot. He was so good at locating it. He could actually press on it slowly moving across it. The feeling was absolute ecstasy! Melody failed to stifle her moaning as a loud gasping rang out. It spurred Will to go faster! He had buried his tongue! Melody tossed her arms over her head thinking how nice it would be if her wrists were tied!

"Yessssssss....Ohhh, Will It feels soooo..."

Will did not reply. She could feel his tongue getting her so ready. Her entire body was pulsing.

"Fuck me Will."

"Roll over....hurry"

"What?"

She had asked but unnecessarily as she heard his command clearly. Melody turned quickly going to her knees and facing directly away from Will. Moments later Will's tongue was again deep within her drenched pussy.
 
"OOOHH MY Gawd.....YESSSSS...right there!"

At the same time that he swirled his tongue in her drenched pussy, his hands were firmly gripping her thighs in preparation for what he would do next. Melody's body felt heated and a sensation was radiating up her back as a prelude to her orgasm. She needed to hold off! However, Will was far too energetic. He was so turned on!

"Get me...Get me, Will!"
 
Again her dirty talk had a stirring effect on Will as he instantly hurled his body forward and clutched her tits with both hands as his cock poked her a few times until it gained entrance. The feeling was incredible! Will was in something of a frenzy to get her! It felt so good to be the object of his desire. Melody could feel the heat of his body as well as the firmness of his shaft. It wasn't quite rampant sex, but it was close.

"Oh my gosh, you are so hard! Ooooo...you're fucking me!"

She could hear Will's breathing pick up. He had great stamina and she would make him use it!
 
It wasn't his favorite position for licking a woman but it had served him well over the years as way to get them overly excited before taking his time and really enjoying the ride. Her suggestion to "get me" had set him into motion. First he moved up her backside to get close before getting gaining access, next he took charge of Melody's tits. She enjoyed the roughness! Her moans said it all and it really triggered his cock to full strength. He had no need for more stimulation. Yet Melody began an unexpected bucking motion with her hips and shoulders. It felt almost as if she were backing up against his cock. To stem her movements, Will pulled on her tits in slightly different directions while holding on firmly with his fingers. She moaned loudly as he felt her cumming.

"Good girl...let that cock fuck you!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH...."

He had gone too far to recover his own desires. In fact he didn't even try. Instead he let himself go!

As his cock emptied instead Melody, his fingers caressed her tits with rapid clutches.

It took several minutes before he could release his hold. As he did so, Will kissed her backbone and lower back to make amends for being so forceful.
 
It was a more surprise than actual pain as Will's grip tightened before she began pressing her hips. He obviously was attempting to pull her back. Moments later, less than three minutes, Melody was hopelessly withering on his cock. Will was himself affected.

"Yesss Will, it's just us...give it to me! OOoooooooooo......"

She could feel him shooting off relentlessly. It pleased her that he had lost control. She smiled knowing that Will could not see her face.

Her mind went completely and pleasantly blank as she laid flat out on the bed. Will was kissing her skin in a very loving way. She was willing to do anything he asked. He now had her complete trust.

"Do you want me again?"

"Always, I want you forever Melody."

"MMmmmmmmmmmmm.....yes"

She was too tired to move. Will began rubbing her back, which only made it worse. She fought off the idea of sleeping, but he wouldn't stop and it felt only too good. She was nude on the bed and he was free to touch her.
 
The time had flown by but Will did not want it to end. He began giving her a gentle backrub hoping that his energy level would return and he could take Melody again. It was stimulating to be touching her with long steady presses on her back and shoulders. She went into a stupor almost immediately. She looked so good in the dim light of the room. Gradually, he moved to do her low back by radiating his hands outward from the center of her back, then down to do her cheeks and her slender smooth valley! She had a perfect butt! He touched her.

It had been a swell week, certainly his best ever. He needed to keep seeing Melody! He stood up and began assembling his suitcase for the morning. The flight left at eleven and the airport was twenty minutes away. It was a full five hour flight so it was lucky that they would be back in first-class. He glanced back at the bed where Melody was still soundly resting.

"....one more night.."
 
It was a deep restful sleep. The room was warm but Will had made the effort to cover her with the bedspread. It must have been after midnight when Will came to bed as the lights were out and she needed to get under the covers. Moments later she was under the covers, still naked, snuggled against him with her head near his arm.

There was a sense of tranquility about the entire trip now that it was nearly over, which carried her to the kind of sleep she had not experienced since undergraduate days. It was morning before she felt Will's fingers. She noticed the daylight in the room. Next it was him touching her pussy. At first his hand covered her mound, before one of his fingers began rubbing clit. Melody made no effort to respond.

Will was about fuck her and she wanted to savor the memory.

He increased his motion creating a warm friction. He pressed to get one finger inside with her pretending to be sleeping. Her leg slipped slightly to give him access. Her hand reached across to grip his swollen prick. He had been so wonderful during the night, she felt the desire to offer a reward.

"Oooo...you're hard. How did you get so hard?"

His second finger went in. It was going to be quick. They both knew about the schedule. Her eyes opened and Melody moved quickly toward his shaft. Her hand began slipping up and down as her mouth covered the tip, but only for a few seconds. Will was huge! Melody tossed off the covers and straddled him with both feet firmly on the bed. Her hand captured his cock to steady it upright as she gently wavered it in her gateway.

"Yeah, you like seeing my tits....go ahead touch them...Are you going to fuck my tits?"

"They are so good."

"You want my pussy?"

"Yes...."

"Ummmm....there"

She had slipped him inside and quickly lowered herself. There was no hesitation with Melody quickly using her feet to begin riding Will's shaft. She was looking upward with a rocking motion feeling his stiff manhood gliding over her spot.

"There?"

"Yes...mmmmm"

Will actually began pawing her tits as he played with her nipples most likely to distract himself in an effort to last longer. She would not relent.

"Harder Will....get me!"

He responded by using his thumbs to press on her nipples. Men always liked doing that. Why is it they get so turned on by nipples?

"FUCK ME!"

Will thrust his hips. He was close!
 
His intention was to wake her up slowly after her full ten hours of sleep. Sure he had tweaked her box but only to get a response. There was a flight at eleven that morning. Instead she was very intent on getting a jump start to her day.

Melody was on top with her chest well in view, however it was again her sex talk that was really driving him as she was literally guiding him with what he should next. He considered going for more! She was showing no sign of changing positions and her tits were the only thing within reach. Although that was quite enough. He could press on her nipples, pull on her tits or move them in different directions. Anything except reach them with his mouth.

"You want me to come in your pussy?"

"YESSS!"

"You have a long plane flight, and tonight you'll be home....in bed"

"I don't care, I want it!"

She leaned forward, purposefully, keeping her nipples only inches above his chest, swaying gently. It was all too much. He stiffened and knew there was no point in holding off. Melody stopped bouncing as she moved slightly lower. Will unloaded on her willing pussy!

"You really are a swell girl to wake up."

"Oooo..thanks, you really were hard this morning."

They took several minutes to enjoy kissing and eventually Will got to lick her nipples. Knowing they had a deadline, they reluctantly headed off to get dressed and finish packing. It was twenty minutes of finding things and organizing.
 
Will was more ready than she expected when he spoke of the plane flight and " ....being home--in bed." It was his first time referencing her husband and what he may suspect. Melody dismissed his concern without reservation. She knew exactly how to set him off. She became demanding and carefree as she leaned closer giving him the view he could not resist.

"uuuuummmmmmmmm......uuuuuummmmm"

Will began filling her pussy as he had a dozen times that week. She was fine for the first few seconds before the wave hit her mind and locked the memory of Will's shaft forever deep within her vault. Melody froze in place with only her hips reacting to throbbing shaft. Time past slowly.

No longer would her husband be there.

Will was the first to move. He was kissing her and wanted more. She wanted more as well. They both knew! Will went to his suitcase giving her the bathroom. Only then did it register fully that Will was thinking about the jizz. She smiled at his thought.
 
It was time to focus and get organized. There was a full day of travel ahead and it would be ten at night when she got back to Houston. She made everything quick starting with her shower. Ten minutes later she was dressed and packing her suitcase.

Will was even faster. By 8:30 they were closing the door and heading for the elevator.
 
Their movements were almost automatic with only brief phrases exchanged as they packed the carry-ons with needed identifications and necessities, while stowing the basic items in the larger cases. It was completed in short order and they were in the elevator in plenty of time. Surprisingly the check-out took no time at all.

Once on the street the morning air was quite refreshing, slightly cooler then the air in the lobby. Melody was able to spot and hail a cab. Everything was going according to plan. They watched Barcelona landmarks disappear as the airport was well into the suburbs.

"At the check-in line, we pass off our checked bags then stay together through screening."

"Yep, I will be right at your side--trust me."

Will took a long look at Melody. It would be something for him to remember. She was carrying her light jacket. She wore a nice grey top again surprising Will with how much she could pack in a single suitcase. Her tender mounds were pressing nicely against the fabric and already he wished he could manage one more look.

The cab pulled them right up to the departure area. Now, the crowd was really building and there was a loud din of noise in the terminal. There were three lines inside, essentially equally long, and they chose the center. Will checked his watch and figured it would be fine, as there were ninety minutes until take-off.
 
Melody was wary but feeling fine up till she saw the huge lines at screening. There was a slight motion but she began to doubt their ability to make the flight. She never panicked. Melody knew that Will would watch out for her. Ten minutes later things began looking brighter.

"Can't wait to feel the plane take off."

After 45 minutes they hit the conveyor and everything was fine. There was a First Class lounge and they had a real coffee. Looking around Melody saw nothing but strangers. Will took the opportunity to freshen up and Melody placed a call to Mike. It was already 4pm in Houston.

It was a Boeing 767 with 200 seats so there was bound to be plenty of First Class seats. They boarded early with Melody again taking the window.

"Here we are, just like last week."

"Indeed."
 
Will could easily read the relief that Melody was feeling once they were inside the plane. There was fresh orange juice and coffee before take-off and a wonderful croissant after they were in the air. They had no difficulty talking about the week they had experienced even when Melody spoke of some of the intimate moments.

Knowing that within hours they would be separated, they were hoping to make the most of every moment. They were no thoughts of napping. After lunch, they each had a white wine. It was Melody that offered to hold hands.

Will took a real chance by slipping Melody a note with a website address. It was a medical bulletin board, where doctors could get advice on various treatments. There was a place to leave messages. It was a place where they could keep in contact--without being caught! Melody read it and put it in her purse. He still had her cell number in his phone.

What they did not talk about was how they would part in Atlanta. Most likely they would be moving toward different gates in different concourses. It was something that Will was not looking forward to experiencing.

"Flying with the sun is far easier. We will be landing around 2pm."
 
"Yes, that will be great. We make up all that lost time."

The stewardess brought a second glass of wine. Melody had not answered his suggestion about the chat page because she was determined that all contact had to end. It would only lead to more temptation to meet. That would lead to disaster.

Her time spent in Spain would be a secret forever!
 
She sipped the wine knowing she still had two hours. Mike would be waiting in Houston. There was also the hour drive to their home. After a swell shower, she would looking for a great night of rest. After of course the sex-with her husband. How would that go?

"This first-class travel is the best."
 
Will nodded in agreement as they enjoyed each other's company. Melody had never spent so much time with just one person in a week's time as she had with him. not even on her honeymoon!

How many times had Will taken...
 
After lunch they continued making the best use of their dwindling time. Melody had not responded to his idea of the website and he allowed the idea to drop. The scenery outside the plane changed from endless water to landforms and they knew the time was short.

Was it best to end with a goodbye kiss? The landing was ever so smooth and they pulled to the gate rather quickly. At that moment, everything played out like actors on a stage. The gathering of the carry-ons, the walking down the ramp and the moving strangers. Will was behind Melody as the crowd scurried for no apparent reason. He had made up his mind of what was best.

As they exited the ramp they entered a congested walkway near the concourse. He moved silently off to his right and cut behind a few empty seats. He kept moving down the concourse, not looking back. Just moving away from her was impossibly difficult. He walked beyond the food court before turning around. She was gone.

His gate was 26, he had walked in the perfect direction. Her next flight was on US Air, she was headed in the opposite direction!
 
It was a surprise, especially being in First Class, when everyone stood at once to take bags and begin walking down the tunnel. People who had been so quiet and polite were now in a hurry. There was a sense of being led toward a unknown destination. Will was behind her all the way down the ramp where the lights were brighter and into the congested room. There was a need to keep pace with the crowd. Melody began looking at the lighted boards. She could see they were entering a walkway. She needed to know which way?

She turned to find Will was missing. She stepped aside, looking for him to catch up. He was not showing? It took a minute for her to understand.

Melody assessed the board for her airlines and began moving down the concourse still checking and still confused. The thought of saying goodbye had occupied her mind. This was his way!

Ten minutes later she was at her gate, with thirty minutes to spare. She checked her phone-nothing!

"Dammit."

She refused to call him. She sat on the vinyl couch and watched the people as way of relaxing. Melody knew she needed to get her mind readjusted. It was only 2:25. The day was moving slowly.
 
She boarded her Houston flight right on time. As soon as she was seated, she felt sleepy. It was 8pm back Spain! Melody did a minor checklist in her mind concerning things to do on Sunday before returning to work on Monday. The largest item was her conference report.

She chuckled quietly thinking that it was as if she were back in junior high doing a book report.
 
Back
Top