Oral Servitude 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
FARA likes a lot

tumblr_p2t0ezxryz1w60vivo1_500.jpg

I’m beginning to get a reputation...:D
Thanks. I do. I really do.

Okay. This is something we haven’t talked about.
Oral ass play. Eating ass. Licking butt.
Are you a giver or receiver?
Both?
How does it fit into “servitude” for you?

tumblr_p3t1lfiUZM1umd8wto1_540.gif

I'd never given or received until I was with my wife.

I had never thought to ask, but one time she was between my legs, delighting me with her mouth, and began to lick lower and lower. She told me after just how much she enjoyed it and how much it turned her on. It became a more regular part of our repertoire. When she does it, she is very submissive, I hold her head, pull her mouth against me, and buck against her eagerly probing tongue. Sometimes alternating between that and forcefully fucking her mouth.

Despite the wonderful sensations, she is sometimes squeamish about receiving. I think she likes to be confident that she is squeaky clean (and I wouldn't want her to do it to me if I wasn't relatively fresh from the shower). Sometimes I push her down and spread her cheeks and feast upon her. Sometimes, when she wants it, she takes charge, straddling my face, grinding her ass against my mouth after I have made her cum. Then I get a great thrill from the sense that I am serving her, with her juices all over my face and chin. I become very aroused doing it and sometimes she will 'allow' me to make myself cum over her ass, something that turns us both on.

I had never thought to ask, but one time she was between my legs, delighting me with her mouth, and began to lick lower and lower. She told me after just how much she enjoyed it and how much it turned her on. It became a more regular part of our repertoire. When she does it, she is very submissive, I hold her head, pull her mouth against me, and buck against her eagerly probing tongue. Sometimes alternating between that and forcefully fucking her mouth.
^^ All of that. So fucking erotic. :heart:

Take. It. All.

tumblr_paiuvktx7F1w2e1kpo1_500.gif
That is a mouthful. :devil:

What a lovely mess. :)

Okay. This is something we haven’t talked about.
Oral ass play. Eating ass. Licking butt.
Are you a giver or receiver?
Both?
How does it fit into “servitude” for you?

Both. Giving? It’s just something I like to do if the woman I’m with likes it.

But receiving? Totally hits the servitude button. Especially if she’s on her knees while I’m standing in front of her. Just to take her hair in my hands and move her mouth down over my balls, letting her suck them before pulling her down further and I just place one foot up on the couch to give her access. Something about rubbing my cock over her face while her tongue is busy just does it for me.

tumblr_p3t1lfiUZM1umd8wto1_540.gif

I'd never given or received until I was with my wife.

Despite the wonderful sensations, she is sometimes squeamish about receiving. I think she likes to be confident that she is squeaky clean (and I wouldn't want her to do it to me if I wasn't relatively fresh from the shower). Sometimes I push her down and spread her cheeks and feast upon her. Sometimes, when she wants it, she takes charge, straddling my face, grinding her ass against my mouth after I have made her cum. Then I get a great thrill from the sense that I am serving her, with her juices all over my face and chin. I become very aroused doing it and sometimes she will 'allow' me to make myself cum over her ass, something that turns us both on.

Both. Giving? It’s just something I like to do if the woman I’m with likes it.

But receiving? Totally hits the servitude button. Especially if she’s on her knees while I’m standing in front of her. Just to take her hair in my hands and move her mouth down over my balls, letting her suck them before pulling her down further and I just place one foot up on the couch to give her access. Something about rubbing my cock over her face while her tongue is busy just does it for me.

Thank you, guys. Loving and hot.

A present for the mistress of the thread :heart:
tumblr_p78tx6jYU71tuvovmo1_400.gif

Nothing too fancy but you gotta care about those balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back