~Temple of the Goddess~ FemDom pics and more...

This is really sexy fun;-)
Well then that makes two of us ;) :)

tumblr_njxu6wJD0E1u7r953o1_400.gif
 
Last edited:
This is pretty much how I think most people at work picture me at home LOL

(it's totally NOT true and a wrong impression btw!)

I think that's how a lot of us on here picture you too. You don't mind, do you, if we continue the fantasy? :rolleyes:
 
I think we are supposed to hide some of the more explicit stuff-- full on cocks and whatnot-- behind links.
 
Actually yeah you are guys. Follow Lit's posting rules please.
 
I think we are supposed to hide some of the more explicit stuff-- full on cocks and whatnot-- behind links.

Actually yeah you are guys. Follow Lit's posting rules please.

This thread would be a damn shame to lose/get censored.

Yes you are correct. Everyone is more than welcome to post pictures and images of female domination or female empowerment here on this thread. All we ask is that you try your best to abide by Lit's pic posting policy so the mods won't act punitively towards this thread.

If you are unaware of Lit's pic posting policy here is a link to it. http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=814561
 
Note: Once we get to around 5000 posts on this thread we may move the temple to a new thread here in the lounge. This is to reduce the strain on Lit's servers by reducing the amount of truly massive threads.

I'll have to confer with Asa, the temple's high priestess first though.

If she is agreeable we'll post a link to the new temple of the Goddess thread for everyone to follow us there from this thread. Also the first post of the new thread would contain a link for this one should anyone wish to go back through this one looking for a specific image.
 
Last edited:
Yes we will soon be opening a new level to the temple. Thank you for reminding me Veroe.
 
Edit them and just use the pic link without the pic itself and label it as too hot for Lit
 
Back
Top