Maggie Mae Sends Spies To Help Hillary

The FBI does operate outside the United States. There's an FBI agent assigned to some embassies. Such issues as counterfeiting and record pirating come under the purview of the FBI no matter where they are. There's a restriction on the CIA operating domestically. There's no similar prohibition to the FBI operating abroad.

You don't know all that much about the federal government, James. Everything else you've posted to this thread is also just so much gibberish as well.

https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations

The FBI does operate outside the United States. There's an FBI agent assigned to some embassies. Such issues as counterfeiting and record pirating come under the purview of the FBI no matter where they are. There's a restriction on the CIA operating domestically. There's no similar prohibition to the FBI operating abroad.

You don't know all that much about the federal government, James. Everything else you've posted to this thread is also just so much gibberish as well.

https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/international-operations

Secret Service handles counterfeiting.

James Clapper sez the FBI was protecting Trump from Maggie Mar and Cory, and all the queers in trhe Royal Family.

Secret Service handles counterfeiting.

Maybe in the countries where you served in embassies :)rolleyes:); not in the countries where I served in embassies.

You didn't even bother to look at the link I provided on the FBI's international operations division, did you?

Other than that your post is the usual nonresponsive.

'Legal attache' though, is a specific term which falls under embassy rules which are universally operative - and relevantly, it does NOT permit, except under special circumstances which are acknowledged in writing by the foreign government in each separate instance, any enforcement or police activity by the FBI (or anyone else for that matter), acting in the capacity as a policeman or law enforcement agent, on foreign soil.

So he is right. And, you are also right, up to a point. Realistically, pretty much nobody adheres to these 'olden days' rules anymore...

Sadly.

Maybe in the countries where you served in embassies :)rolleyes:); not in the countries where I served in embassies.

You didn't even bother to look at the link I provided on the FBI's international operations division, did you?

Other than that your post is the usual nonresponsive.

Youre blessed I look at your comment

'Legal attache' though, is a specific term which falls under embassy rules which are universally operative - and relevantly, it does NOT permit, except under special circumstances which are acknowledged in writing by the foreign government in each separate instance, any enforcement or police activity by the FBI (or anyone else for that matter), acting in the capacity as a policeman or law enforcement agent, on foreign soil.

So he is right. And, you are also right, up to a point. Realistically, pretty much nobody adheres to these 'olden days' rules anymore...

Sadly.

The FBI agent paid the Trump people to travel to UK, to get around legal restriction. Trump knows Maggie Mae was in bed with Hillary.

Back