China Pearl Bath & Teahouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

cgraven

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
62,563
No one but the staff has ever been hear. The Europeans find it shame full Nude mixed bathing, Men, women, families, how sinful, how decadent, oh yes how delightful.

Yes boys and Girls I said nude bathing. Now settle down.


GUIDE LINES

1. No one is obliged to bath in the nude.
2. The Inns rules are very relaxed here, but you will keep the water clean if you catch my drift. No fornication.
3. All and I mean all will respect fellow bathers if you want to do more than hug& kiss, yet less than fornication ask, get permission due not assume. All have the same license. With a Role Player.
4. Simply respect each other “NO” means “NO” here

Charter members and Key holders of The China Pearl Bath and Teahouse

Amber
Ari
Jaenelle
Katye
Kineser
Tammi
Snork Maiden




ENJOY


Oh what does it look like?

Well it looks like what you always fantasized an Oriental Bath House would looks like.

I bet even now you can see it in your mind's eye.
 
Last edited:
I open the door and the sent of sandalwood greets me. The interior teak dark rich and warm. Low tables and pillows to enjoy tea at and the large communal bath, hot steamy water, so inviting. AIMing is there to greet us. I strip fold my cloths neatly and jump in the water embraces me as I stand there. The cares of the day slipping a way.

Welcome all.

Feel fee to discribe a little detail that makes this place special to you.
 
I walk in slowly, having never been to a bath house before. It was beautiful, softly sented, gentle lighting, and richly decorated.

My pores instantly opened up and I inhaled deedly. I walked through the long hallway, following the warmth, seeking out friends.

The pillows and low tables were stunning and remindful of my favorite tea house in my home state. A sharp pang of homesickness struck my heart, but was quickly replaced at the thought of what was to lay ahead.

I found the bath, a darkend figure at the other end sat quietly. I undressed slowly, hoping that he was friend not foe. My nipples hardened immediatly and I was looking forward to the water. I stepped in, and let the warm water overtake me. Dunking my head and soaking my hair and face, I lifted it out of the water and the dark figured appeared at my side.

"CG! My old friend, I am so very happy to see you!" I say and I embrace him. My nakedness forgotten for the moment.
 
Walking into the bath house, Vagrant looks around.

"Still rather empty. But the decor is lovely."
 
=Steps in wearing a soft lavender kimono that hugs the curves of her lush form, her golden tresses pinned atop her head with teasing wisps around her face, dressing in the mood for the opening, a bright smile as she looks around the wonderful orient inspired room and nods her head softly to all those there-

Good evening everyone, CG the place looks wonderful

-she grasps a glass of champagne from a passing waiter-

Vagrant I posted to that thread, hopefully it is ok
 
**I embrace Las and her naked perfection stirs and unmistaken able appreciation for her natural beauty. I brush her lips with a tender yet demanding kiss. Then take a step back mindful of the guidelines. Damn the best laid plans.””

You are the 1st guest to join me here Las. Thank you.

Amber come and join us the water is heavenly and after all you deserve the praise as the idea was inspired by you. thanks for the floor plan love it was a great aid.

Oh hope Ashlyn liked her shave.
 
Last edited:
I just posted a reply Amber.
It was more than OK< it was great. I don't know why you were woried :) I'm going to have eric mention his father, in passing, I'll leave it up to you to decide whther they are still together or not.
 
=as her steps prowl her toward the steaming pool the button of her kamono slowly snap open and drift down her golden shoulders revealing a scant bikini of silver, she pulls the pins from her hair and a riot of flaxen tresses drap down her as she began to submerge in the pool with a soft moan=

mmm much better

=she sits back in the pool letting the water rush just to the tip of her nipples and lays her head back to relax with a close of her eyes=
 
He strips his clothes off casually and folds them neatly. stepping into the bath next to Amber.

"You know, I've always wanted a Mom as sexy as you." :)
 
The feeling of CG's lips on mine gave me a seductive reminder of where my new home really is. My breasts pressed against his chest, my fingers at his back...

"Thank you, CG. Always a true friend to be found in you."

"Amber, hello again. And Vagrant, I am not sure if we have met or not. I am Las, pleased to meet you."

I break my embrace with CG for a painful moment and entend a hand of welcome to Vagrant.
 
He shakes Las' hand and smiles.
"The pleasure is all mine, I assure you."
 
-she opens her eyes and smiles as Vagrant slides next to her with a soft laugh- well I hope I do you justice...but I think Eric is in for a very unique experience

=leans and kisses his cheek=

=smiles at Lav warmly as she says hello and watches the passionate embrace of her and CG=
 
The long robe wrapped tightly around her she walks close to the pool. The tie on the robe comes undone easily, placing it neatly on a chair I slip into the warm pool.

Las, CG, Vagrant, and Amber so nice to see you all here.
 
Ah Amber Your bikini is quite fetching . I’ll be posting here and trying to keep up with my post luvs so don’t worry I would never ignore such pleasant company.

Now remember ladies be genteel as I have no suit on.

**Deviish grin & a Wink**

Jean nice to see you . How coy you leave it to our imagenations. is she or isn't she wearing a suit. I love it.
 
Last edited:
I'm sure Eric can handle it Amber. Though I can't say the same for me.
 
rules

CG, you need to set rules as to whether the bathers should wear something or have to be nude.
 
CG, Why do you think I took the title "in your naughty dreams" for.

*winks and grins*
 
Ariosto arrives, slips out of his black silk dragon backed robe and slips in next to Las.
CG great place! Love the water temperature and the clientele.
Hope you don't mind my crashing the party, just had to see what you'd set up here.
Kineser dear you didn't wait for me!
Hi Amber!
Jaenelle, Vagrant...Say can we drink here? Ari whips out a shaker of martini's from somewhere!
and sinks back putting his arm around Las and Kin...
 
Come on luvs don't be shy come lets all stay together. swim a little if you want.


Kineser ** I give her a tender Kiss.** not much on rules but did post a few guidelines on the initial post.

Ari you'er not chrashing anything, and as always if you see "MY Name" and China Pearl together all are welcome to come and enjoy.

Something to drink?

AIMing a B&B Ari?
 
Welcome Jaen! Great to see you again, sweets. I hate to bring up the weather, but was it not just beautiful here today!

Vagrant, I am hoping that if I play my cards right, the pleasure will be mine. *wink*

Ari, I am so happy you are here! My two oldest and most dear friends in the same place, naked and under water! What is a Las to do!

Please Ari, come sit by me. Feeling his arm reach around me I slip one hand onto his firm thigh and the other onto the thigh of CG. Ahhh..Heaven.
 
Hi Ari, nice seeing you again.

*smiles brightly at Ari*

*lays head back and enjoys the warm water*

Las, we had beautiful weather here today, I hope it stays. Im tired of the cold. How about you Las?
 
Last edited:
=stirs her cosmopolitan on the edge of the tub with her finger then sucks it into her mouth, turning she lifts her hair and smiles to Vagrant= untie this for me seems everyone is kicking back

Hi everyone who came in while I was zoning
 
CG we seem to have a 'Lass' between us...what should we do with her?
*evil wink*
Babe...that's not my thigh!
 
I'd be happy to. *he unties what she wants and smiles* I have to go in a bit. I'll wait until your next post in the Family Reunion, and I'll reply before I go. I'll probably be back later though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top