No cover art yet hope it sells for now anyway...

andy1990

Virgin
ok so i deleted link, what is everyones opinion, do you think it would get sales, hope this isn't spam now.

Last edited:
Bad spam form, Andy. This forum is for stories posted on Literotica, not books published elsewhere, and the published book announcement thread in the AH forum is for Literotica authors. You have no stories posted to Literotica. That makes this thread spam.

above question/post

I reworded it and deleted the link hope its ok that way now.

As for your question, a cover is important, but there are bestsellers listing at Allromanceebooks.com without cover art, so there must be buyers for them.

Thanks I appreciate it :) Ill make sure and post some stories here before they go live, so I'm not spamming:)

I've heard that books without cover don't do well in sales. Try pushing a final polished product into the market instead of updating things after publishing it.

I'm a photographer and graphic designer

If you want to send me a pic of your cover or what you'd like as a cover I'd see if I can help.

Talk about carrion coming in to feed (irrelevantly, as usual) long after a thread is dead.

What part of telling him that a cover is a "should have" but that I see bestsellers on a major distributor list that don't have them is being a jerk?

And you just keep on ignoring the guidance on what goes on this thread even after the new mod has written it out and posted in a sticky at the top of the forum, don't yout?

Are you posting from a mental asylum lockup, Elfin? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back