Starting Anew, Seeing a New World (Closed)

Evie kissed her lover before she stepped from the shower to let him finish. Soon, she was dry and dressed again, leaving Damian to his own devices as she left the apartment to go down to the kitchens. It was quiet as they worked to get the club back together for its grand reopening. The chef never minded letting her cook in the kitchens as long as she left it as spotless as she had found it.

Soon, she was cooking with a happy smile on her face. She would never have imagined that her life could turn out like this after such a hard time.
 
Damian grinned as he watched his nude lover step from the shower and going to his own cleaning, he took about ten minutes to do that before he stepped from the shower and drying off he went into the suite to change into some comfortable slacks and a simple grey and silvery colored polo shirt. Of course afterwards he took a few minutes to check any emails that needed his attention, but then he was selecting some toys to use on her later on. After all she had fully 'allowed' him permission to have her ass as much as he liked, and he would fully take advantage of that.

Besides, he knew she was cooking and that she wanted to spoil him, so he left her to it so that she could do so however she liked.
 
It took her about an hour to get everything finished, but she was soon walking through the door of the apartment with a tray of food. She had roasted chicken and mixed up a spinach salad. A healthy dose of pasta was in a bowl, mixed with fresh tomatoes and basil. And true to her promise, she had made him a chocolate cake.

"Pick out some wine." She called into the apartment as she get everything set up in the living room and retrieved two plates. "And I'll pick out a movie."
 
Damian spent the time mostly replying to emails along with looking at the updates on the construction. The club was slated to re-open next week and he was very excited about it. He was incredibly happy with how things had turned out, and even she knew he thought she had been the inspiration for it. Even as she came back though he grinned as he saw what she had brought, though as she said that he nodded.

" Looks great."

He of course went to the kitchen and into the wine cellar they had, picking out a nice light Chardonnay he brought it out, it not crisp, more smooth and would pair very nicely with the chicken. On the way he also scooped up two glasses and working the cork out he poured them both a glass as he looked to see what she had chosen movie wise.
 
"Only the best for you." Evie teased him with a grin as she plopped down on the couch and watched as the opening credits of the movie played.

She had picked something lighthearted, a comedy to make them laugh after all the stress that they had been under. She loved snuggling up against Damian's side while they ate, losing themselves in a quiet moment that was shared between just the two of them. No one else would understand it, but she was having a good time with him.
 
Damian grinned when she said that, though as she plopped down he moved easily right over. Setting the glasses onto the coffee table in front of the couch he took his plate and filled it with a good amount of food as he smiled at the choice. He set his plate onto his lap and relaxed with a soft smile. She knew he valued these times anything else, well, except perhaps for dominating her sexually.

That was for later, for now he let her snuggle up and relaxed as he ate in peace.
 
"So, I think I'll have to drive back and forth to campus for class. I was thinking about selling my car and finding something with better gas mileage." She murmured as she served herself as well and they talked leisurely as the movie played. "And, no, I'm not going to let you help me with it. I want to handle my own car payment."

She allowed him to pamper her to an extend. He was wealthy, yes, but she had a lot of pride. She refused to let him handle certain parts of her life, such as bills and repayment of debts. For that, she worked hard and it kept her honest.
 
He listened to her, and even as she said that she was planning to sell her car and get a better one, he looked to her but shook his head easily with a gentle smile.

" I know, it's one of those things you want to handle yourself."

At first, they had had a few heated arguments over things like this, but now, he let it go and allowed her to have her own independance. He would have much rather helped her, but if she wanted to work it off on her own, who was he really to intrude?

" Just make sure you pick a car that you can financially afford, you're going to school after all."

He wasn't trying to belittle her, simply look out for her. After all beyond being her dom, he was her boyfriend and only wanted the best for her! He smiled gently though as he ate the food.

" You've become quite the chef, this is amazing Evie."

He complimented with that soft loving look he usually gave her. It was pure, natural and honest love for her.
 
"You mean I can't buy that Lamborghini that I had my eye on?" Evie asked him with a slight grin on her lips. "I was thinking the same car that I have but a newer model. It's been good for me so far, but I just want to get something a little more reliable."

When he told her that she was a good chef, she chuckled. "I know a few things but I enjoy having your chef cook just as much. He's so much better than I ever could dream of being."

She glanced up at Damian and smiled, leaning in to kiss him as he stared at her with that open and honest gaze, telling her of all the love that he had for her in that moment.
 
Damian chuckled as she said that, though he shrugged easily. " Well you can, but you're not going to be paying for it if you pick that one." He replied matter of factly, though even as she said what she was planning he nodded easily. " Stick with the same car if it's treated you well."

As she chuckled he smiled though as he nodded though. " Well true, he's been working for me for the last five years. I think he sticks around because I let him try new things, and if it works I even put it on the menu."

With that he went back to his food, though paused and leaned into the kiss, deepening it as he softly sighed. Life was good, of that there was no doubt. Of course he could buy her anything she wanted, but what they both really wanted they already had, namely one another.
 
"Well, I'd marry him if he wasn't already married." Evie commented, grinning at Damian as he returned her kiss with a gentle passion. "And if I didn't already have you. Of course, I would considering bolting if he ever got divorced."
 
Damian smirked as she said that, though he grumbled slightly as she admitted that if she didn't have him she would have gone after the chef.

" Yes, well he's a good guy, I met his wife a few times as well, very nice couple."

When she mentioned bolting if he ever got divorced though he chuckled.

" No you wouldn't, because I would have you all tied up and squealing with your orgasms."

He teased, though she could tell he was very protective and possessive of her. He never stifled her freedom to pursue her desires, but she knew he wouldn't be sharing her with other men anytime soon.
 
"Maybe he can teach us a few things. Slip him some extra money for private cooking lessons." Evie murmured as Damian brought up the fact that he would have her bound so that she would never leave. "Babe, you know I would never go anywhere. I love you and I love it here. I don't think I've ever been this happy before."
 
Damian smiled as she suggested that, though he nodded. " That's a good idea, I'll bring it up to him tomorrow and see what he says."

He mused, though as she said that she would never go anywhere he nodded and leaning down he gently nipped her bottom lip before releasing it.

" Good, because I don't want you going anywhere either."

With that he went back to finishing off his meal, enjoying his time with her. These moments were the most special, her teasing included of course.
 
They happily ate and talked through the movie, simply spending time. That had been so rare in the past few weeks, but she loved the moments that they did have. Once she served up the chocolate cake, the movie was over and she was happily snuggled up against his side, not a single care in the world.
 
That was certainly what he had expected and wanted. There was certainly not enough time for everything, but when these moments came around, well Damian treasured them. He didn't rush having more sexual fun with her, instead taking these moments and simply holding onto her. As the movie did pass though he turned slightly and leaning down he placed a soft kiss onto her forehead, letting her know that he wanted another taste of her lips.

When she lifted her head and did so though he softly kissed her, though didn't break it, instead deepening the kiss with each passing moment, his lips softly drawing her into his desires for her one moment at a time.
 
As Damian kissed her forehead, she knew that he loved her. She grinned as she tilted her head up towards him, allowing him to kiss her lips. He was a master at deepening the moment, making her want so much more in the matter of a few minutes.
 
Damian smiled when she grinned, that light in her eyes was something that he hoped would never fade. Even as he took those few moments to deepen the kiss though he didn't rush things, instead simply holding her, his lips and tongue working to make her want so much more, and yet at the same time he didn't give it to her just yet either. After all he enjoyed her little lustful pleadings as much as anything else.
 
Evie let out a whimper as Damian mastered her with just his mouth. She melted against him, her arms looping around his neck as he slowly deepened the kiss until she was burning. He knew exactly what to do and how to do it and she found herself grinning.

"I still don't understand quite what you do to me." She whispered as the kiss broke and she found herself staring into his gaze.
 
Damian smiled to her whimpers, and even as she melted into him, he felt how she subconciously began to grind into him, and even as she found herself grinning, he looked right back to her with that lazily lustful look in his eyes even as he grinned.

" Well you know... you ARE my beautiful cum slut. Though I do recall a certain someone offering to be my personal anal slut tonight..."

He teased, though of course it was the truth as well.
 
"Of course you wouldn't forget that." Evie said with a small grin, kissing Damian again as he looked at her with a wealth of lust and warmth. "But a promise is a promise. I'm at your mercy, sir."
 
Damian chuckled though he shrugged as she said that, though in between kisses he retorted.

" Well, I can't help... it if you have... just the best ass."

He grumbled, though as she said that she was at his mercy he pulled her into a deep lust filled kiss. He clearly wasn't in any form of rush, though he WAS going to have her ass in a few minutes. For now, her lips were tantalizing enough!
 
"You might be biased." Evie said with a grin as Damian kissed her again, making her belly clench in the most delicious way.

He wasn't in a rush. After so many weeks of being apart because of duty, it seemed that he was intent to make this moment last as long as he possibly could. She adored Damian and his ability to take care of her, even when she knew that he had better things to be doing.

"I'm wet." She murmured as the kiss broke and she found herself looking into his green eyes.
 
Damian smirked as she said that, and even as he took his time to enjoy his lover, it had been far too long in his opinion since they had even had a full evening together. He would cherish this always.

As she murmered that though he smiled as he shifted his hips, his impossibly hard cock rubbing right up against her as he smirked.

" You ARE?"

He mused though thought about it as he ran his hands over her sides.

" Why don't you show me just how much?"

He asked with a playful and loving grin.
 
"How would you like me to show you, sir?" Evie asked as he rubbed his hard cock against her, the bulge straining against his pants as he smirked at her. "I'm sure that you can think of any number of creative ways for me to show you just how much I want you."
 
Back
Top