Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority's New Accountant (Closed to Milkmaiden)

Rebecca

Rebecca had 5 of her fellow sisters in the study room. The 5 were sitting at a long table, each with a big banana and a cup of yogurt in front of them. Rebecca was standing on the other side of the table and was providing instruction.

“You will use the banana as a spoon. You will dip the banana in the yogurt and then see how far you can get the banana down your throat. The banana is soft, so you will have to be careful not to break it.”

"Yes Rebecca. I will try my best," Lana the first one up replied. She carefully dipped the banana into the yogurt. She pulled the banana out of the cup, opened her mouth and slid the banana in slowly, trying not to spill yogurt on herself. As she pushed the banana in, yogurt collected at the sides of her mouth. When it eventually touched her throat, she coughed a little, more from the shock of the cold yogurt than the tapered end of the nine inch long banana. A few globs of yogurt fell onto her short blouse top.

"Ah Lana, you've got some yogurt on you, hold still, I'll get it before it stains!" Rebecca said, genuinely concerned about Lana's blouse top. Rebecca pulled at the blouse causing Lana big tits to fall out the bottom. Several of the other girls at the table gasped as Lana delicious orbs were freed. Rebecca lowered her mouth to the short blouse top and began sucking the yogurt out.

"Mmmm strawberry!" Rebecca said. She was sucking away at Lana's top, seemly unfazed by the fact that her sorority sister’s 32E breasts were bouncing about uncovered, "Maybe you'll spill some more for me?" Rebecca joked to Lana. She released Lana’s the top and it came back to sit on top of Lana's hard erect nipples. The air was cool and the cold yogurt had amplified the effect the air had on them. Lana readjusted the top with her left hand and withdrew the banana with her right. She tried to lick all the residual spit and yogurt from the banana. Then she stirred the banana in the cup and tried again. Unfortunately, she had too much yogurt on the banana. Some fell off just before making it in her mouth. It fell on her face, and began to “drip” near her chin.

"Oh dear Lana, you are really making a mess," Rebecca teased her, "You'll have to be more careful, we can't have you ruining your clothes like this." Rebecca again pulled at her top, and again Lana big breasts fell out. Rebecca licked the yogurt off Lana’s face, but she also placed a hand on Lana’s nipple and began playing with it. Lana moaned. It was clear to everyone... the training was going to turn into a lesbian orgy!
 
Tessa and Samantha

Tessa was surprised by Sam’s answer. Before they walked into Cornwall’s Meats, she asked Sam why she preferred old men.

“They know how to please a woman in bed” Sam answered with a grin.

“Oh” Tessa replied. She stopped walking and thought about about what Sam had said. Then she smiled too and ran to catch up.

Tessa and Sam were wearing pretty sexy sports clothing. Tight t-shirt, short black running shorts for Tess and Sam was in a purple sports bra and matching purple booty shorts. So when the two 19 years old girls walked into Cornwell's Meats, the stunning beauties got Bob Cornwell’s attention right away. Although he was married, he would daydream about sexy customers like these two girls. In the fantasy they would flirt with him and allowing him to suck on their overly large breasts!

Bob’s friend and fellow business man, Jake Dennison of Dennison's Pantry happened to be visiting as the girls walked in. Bob nudge his friend to take a look at the sexy girls. Jake turned around and his eyes grew wide.

“Holy shit” Jake whispered to his friend.

Sam saw the two older gentlemen standing near the cash register and assumed one of them was Mr. Cronwell. Both men were tall, about six feet, and were not fat. The man on the right -- close-cropped hair was obviously balding, while the one on the left had a big nose and the short hair with grey.

"Hi Mr. Cornwell?" Sam asked of the balding man.

"Yes” he answered ogling the sexy girl dressed in purple.

"I’m Sam, this is Tessa from the Mu-Beta-Pi Sorority. Rebecca send us over to talk to you.” Sam explained.

“Oh, Mu-Beta-Pi. I donate to them too. I’m Jake, Jake Dennison of Dennison's Pantry .” The gray-haired man said. Tessa and Sam looked at each other with smiles on their faces. They could take care of both donations with one visit.

“Please call me Bob” Bob Cronwell added. Everyone else started to shake hands, but he needed to walk around the high meat counter. He got on the customer side and shook the girl’s hands. Tessa caught a glimpse of Mr Cornwell’s own “meat”, the guy had an erection! He must have been having lusty thoughts about Tessa and Sam. Maybe dreaming about them sucking his cock.

"So the sorority is having a fund raiser and we need so sponsored prizes. Rebecca asked us to swing by and ask if both of you could help out?" Sam said.

“What kind of fund raiser?” Bob asked. His eyes stared at Tessa’s huge chest.

"It is a party, but we are going to have a wet T-shirt contest, best lap dance, and a beauty contest too. Want a few local businesses to sponsor the winning prizes!" Tessa explained.

Both men were stunned, thinking about the Mu-Beta-Pi girls in wet t-shirts. Jake was the first to recover “You can count me in. How about 1,000 dollars and I’d like to sponsor the beauty contest.”

“I’m in too… 1000 for the wet t-shirt contest.” Bob answered.

“Awesome!” Sam said excitement. Both men pulled out their checkbooks and started to write the checks. Tessa looked at Mr. Cronwell’s crotch and tell he had a raging hardon. Tessa was getting into the idea that these mature men lusted after her. It was a big thrill to her. She decided to go for it.

“Can we go some place more private to discuss the details?” Tessa asked.

“Sure” Bob said pointing to a door off the meat display area. Sam was not sure what Tessa was up to, but went along. She headed to the door. Tessa ran to the front of the shop and locked the door and hung the “Closed” sign up. Then she joined the others in the office.

“We need one more thing. Can you two be judges?” Tessa asked.

“Sure” Jake said as he was single. But Bob was married did not answer right away.

“I don’t know” Bob answered. Tessa pulled up her t-shirt exposing her huge breasts packed into a smaller bra. Sam did her one better and pulled off her sport’s bra. Her big breasts bouncing against her chest.

“You mean you can’t decide who has better breasts?” Sam asked.

After getting over the shock of his day dream coming true… Bob smiled “I think I could, if I could feel them!” He answered grabbing Tessa’s bra and unhooking it. Both men were about to have a very good time!!
 
Amanda

Robert asked if I had a boyfriend and the answer to that was easy, no. But should I tell him? This school was expensive and I just managed to get in. I really needed to focus on my studies! If I told him I was dating, he’d leave me alone. But if I lied to Robert now, I might miss out on a relationship with him. He seemed nice unlike the other jerks I had dated. It took a moment, but I answered Robert’s question.

“No, I’m not dating right now. And I’m not planning on it in the future. I need to focus on my studies, at least for my freshman year. This school is expensive and I can’t afford to mess up.” I told him. He seemed to understand, but he also seemed hurt. Before I could correct my statement, we arrived at the Beta-Kappa Sorority.

It was another big expensive and well cared for Sorority house. We went through the front door and the place was so clear and organized I could not believe it. Nothing was out of place! We saw a few beautiful girls walking between rooms. Each was like the the house, prefect. Beautiful but in an artificial or fake plastic way. They were all very thin wore fine clothing and held their nose up a bit too high.

“Excuse me” I said to one girl. She looked at me and Robert and then just turned her back on us and walked away. We were not worthy of her attention. Finally, we found the Sorority president, Ursula Talbot.

“Hi Ursula, my name is Amanda, and this is Robert, my boyfriend. I was interested in joining this Sorority. Who do I talk to about receiving a tour?” I asked.

Ursula’s face warped into total disgust. “I’m so sorry, but you are not Beta-Kappa material! Particularly if you are dating him” She said waving her hand in Robert’s direction. I could tell Robert was ready to say something and storm out, so I spoke first.

“Honey, can you be a sweety and wait outside” I said to Robert and leaned over and kissed his cheek. “Check the back parking area” I whispered quickly and smiled at Robert. Winking. He nodded and walked out of the Sorority.

I turned to Ursula. I was interested in finding out why I was not Beta-Kappa material. I thought I looked nice, and I used good grammar. She had no way of knowing if I had or my family had money or not. So I asked her. “Why am I not Beta-Kappa material?” I asked in curiosity.

“Amanda… is it” Ursula said, The way she said my name, you would have thought it was a pile of smelly dog shit. “First of all. Your appearance. You look like a cow with those big tits. Secondly, this Sorority is for fine, RICH, classy ladies, not poor cunts like you. Lastly, your boyfriend looked like a common laborer. We only date, the upper crust of society, no stable boys. Now please leave.” She said, like the stuck up bitch she was.

“How do you know my family wealth?” I asked her.

“Your cloths are from target. Stupid” Ursula explained “Now please leave. Before I call the police and report a homeless beggar girl has entered our Sorority!”

“I’m leaving… By the way, I liked Mu-Beta-Pi better… not this place full of cold bitches!” I said back to Ursula and walked out of the Sorority. But her words had hurt my feelings. There were tears coming down my face as I saw Robert returning from the back parking lot.

When he saw I was crying he ran over.

“What happened?” He asked concerned.

“Ursula knew just what to say to hurt my feelings.” I told him. He gave me a hug. I added “Everyone in this world is flawed, no one is perfect. But bitches like Ursula are tremendous bullies. They pick on people’s flaws. I wish I was a stronger individual, so she did not get to me.” As I finished I looked back to the Sorority house and saw Ursula and 6 other girls looking at me through a window and laughing and pointing.

“Let’s go” I told Robert.
 
Rebecca

Rebecca wasn’t holding back. She was ready to go to town on Lana. She was excited about being with her and was forgetting that it was supposed to be a practice so the sorority girls could learn how to please a man. Extending two fingers towards the audience, Rebecca was briefly brought back to reality, “Two things men like, ‘dirty talk’ and ‘worshipping’. If you’re going to go down on a guy, you need to worship that dick.”
Murmurs rippled through the audience. She could tell she was losing some of them, so Rebecca continued to kiss down Lana’s toned stomach, feeling the woman heave several times and squirm, before reaching her smooth pussy. Holding both hands-on Lana’s thighs, Rebecca licked her lips before glancing at the others, “It doesn’t matter what kind of dick it is, big, small, black, or white. It about pleasing the guy.” As she explained, she acted on it, licking both hands from palm to fingertip, and using Lana as the guinea pig. “You keep eye contact with him at all times, you roll out your tongue, and you lick him from sac to tip,” slapping the flat of her tongue against Lana’s hood, sending a jolt up her spine. “That gets his attention. When he reacts like that, you know he’s interested.”
The girls giggled.
“Then, you press your breasts against his thigs. This lets him know that these big melons are there and ready to please him. You then take your mouth, pucker your lips, and kiss the tip,” kissing the top of Lana’s clit, sending another jolt up her body. So, entranced by this, Lana had shoved what was left of her banana down her throat, broke it up into good, and swallowed it.
Sitting across and watching intently, Jada was sitting back on the couch watching with a satisfied smile as the busty redhead went down on Lana. She was so enraptured that her fingertips were tracing up the thigh of the Sister next to her without her realizing. The Sister, Hellen, wasn’t all into other girls and stared at Jade with wide eyes while holding onto her banana’s shaft, the yogurt warming up in the room, dripping down the shaft and onto her hand.
On the opposite side of Jade, another girl, Mira was less than subtle, just shoving her hand into the jeans of her Army ROTC girlfriend, Melissa and fingering her twat. Both were bi.
Rebecca pulled back just long enough from licking the lips, “When you don’t have his cock in your mouth, you keep looking at him and you tell him anything he wants to hear. How big his cock or his sac is. How big of a load he has. Whatever he wants to hear. That gets his ego going. That gets his heart going. That gets him excited. If he gets excited, then he will give you more.”
“Unnnn….more of what, Sister Rebecca?” Melissa moaned as she licked her lips, Mira’s fingers curled up deep inside.
“Whatever you want” Rebecca smiled devilishly before shoving two fingers deep inside Lana who exclaimed, hands flailing aimlessly.
“It’s like marking their territory, a trophy of sorts,” she said speaking from experience.

Samantha and Tessa

Nervous and trembling slightly as the bra came undone, Tessa's mouth was dry as the garment came off and her breasts dangled in front of this stranger who gaped at it with eyes wide. "Good heavens!" Bob gasped. "Are these...real?"

Giggling, Tessa bit the tip of her right index finger, "I don't know. Why don't you have a feel and see for yourself?" leaning ever so slightly towards the older man. Her large nipples barely touching his cheeks. The man stammered, cheeks red. He couldn’t believe what was happening. So long he had fantasized about this and he was barely keeping it together. Seeing his large eyes and quivering lips, Tessa giggled once more. “So, who has the better tits?”
“Y-you, definitely,” Bob hesitantly replied.
Tessa smiled widely. Hearing this, though, Sam acted offended and came over, lightly pushed the buxom girl out of the way, and hiked up her smaller, yet perky breasts. “You don’t want those ones,” Sam teased. “You want these ones. Firmer ones are better, right?” coming forward so that Bob could touch them. His large, callused hands cupped them and give a firm squeeze that made Samantha moan.
“No!” Tessa squealed. “You have your guy. I want this one!” pushing Samantha away. The buxom auburn haired girl was transfixed on Bob, for some reason. The mission was still eating away at the back of her mind. They were hear to get the checks. Pander to them, flirt, do what was necessary, within reason, to get those donations. That seemed to be forgotten as they were now doing this. It felt…different. It felt like, not dirty or wrong. It felt, fun.
These men were eating out of their hand and they were loving it. They hadn’t seen this kind of action in years, maybe decades. Why not play with it a little further and see what happens?
Behind them, Sam was sitting on Jake's lap as he sat in a recliner. She had draped herself, so he was holding her in both hands, one around her shoulder and the other gracing her bare legs. Samantha was digging it, feeling his rod growing against her butt cheeks.

"Maybe, just maybe" Tessa thought, "If she or they did well, then maybe these two will up their donations!" It was a hard sell, having to give in like this, but then she thought of the sorority, the only real friends she had. Bob was really handsome and seemed to be well into her as she did find him attractive. "Go for it," Tessa thought. "Yolo!"

"You are so beautiful," Bob smiled at her.

"Thank you!" giggled Tessa. "Your wife doesn't have boobs like this?" pinching her elbow together to hike up her mammories.

"No" Bob said dryly. "Flat as an ironing board."

"Aww, that's a shame," Tessa smirked before sliding off the desk, turning about, and bending over so that her plumb bottom, wrapped tightly in her black running shorts, was in his face. "I bet she doesn't have an ass like this, either."

"No way!" gasped Bob.

"That's a shame," Tessa replied. Turning back around, she went over to Bob, straddled the man's lap slowly and leaned in, her heaving bare breasts pressed against him, their noses just an inch apart and she was staring deep into his dark brown eyes. "I bet your wife doesn't let you fuck her like you could," Tessa whispered. Before Bob could answer, Tessa continued, "I bet she doesn't let you cum. How about this, how I let you fuck my little holes and you can cum on these big tits, or my beautiful face, and we keep this our little secret, kay?" rolling the tip of her pink tongue around the circumference of her lips.

Only an idiot would refuse!

Bob eagerly nodded as his hands slid up her legs and cupped her backside. That's what she wanted. "I bet you have a lot of cum saved up for me, don't you, you dirty old man!" giggling some more. “You want to go down on this pretty college girl?”

At the same time, Sam and Jake were taking things more slowly. Samantha loved to flirt and get a rise out of people. She knew that people, namely men, were attracted to her body and wanted to use that to the best of her abilities. So, when this older man was holding her on his lap, his strong hands touching her body, she felt rather safe and kept talking to Jake. The more they talked, the more aroused she became. They weren't talking dirty, not nearly at the level Tessa was doing nearby. But Samantha just like hearing him talk. He had a rich, deep voice that reminded her of Jeremy Irons. She wanted to keep him talking just for the thrill of it.
“When was the last time you had sex?” Samantha asked.
“I don’t remember” Jake replied in his voice. It felt hard listening to him say that, so disappointing, Sam thought. A man with this kind of voice would get any girl into the sack with him.
“Aww,” Sam whispered, nestling her head on his shoulder, “Tell me about it. Tell what would you do if you had a hot girl, like me, just waiting for you. To take and do whatever you want.”

Amanda and Robert

This was place was just as beautiful as the fraternity we had just left. Of course it had to come from old money. The girls that graced the halls were real stuck up. I could tell just by the way they walk. All were lean, trim, hair done up, faces that look like they were popped from a mold. I could feel the smugness in the air.

Then Ursula graced us with her presence and Amanda asked for me to go outside. When I was out in the fresh air, I did some snooping. In this area I would stick out like a sore thumb. Had to blend in. In order to do that, I had to either be one of the snobs or be one of the poor. Obviously I couldn't do the former, so I did the latter. As luck would have it, the yardsmen were working that day.

I found a rake leaning against the wall along the left side of the building. Picking up a rake and gently patting the grass, I stealthly moved around the house towards the back. There was a lot of women talking and giggling back. That had to be where the action was. Moving down a hedge, raking along the way, I peeked over.

They had their own swimming pool!

And a hot tub!

Holy crap, they had a frickin' hot tub! Is there anything this place didn't have?

There were many of these pretty, but uptight, girls lounging about and basking in the warm rays of the sun. They were wrapped in thin two-piece bikinis, laughing and sipping on their drinks. They were all good looking, but one thing that set them apart from the girls at the Beta-Pi, they were all chicken legged, skinny, and flat. A few had something along the lines of perky chests, but most were just unimpressive.

What caught my eye was not the girls there, but the sole male with them. He was sitting in the hot tube, almost facing me. His arms were draped around two pretty sorority girls. Quickly going to my phone, I pulled up a photo that Venera texted me after we had left. It was an old photo of Mr. Void when he was with Meta-Pi. He was handsome back then, with smooth skin, dark eyes, and slicked back hair. But there was no mistaking, the man in the hot tub was Mr. Void. His hair had grown out, he had a gut that rose out of the water like an island, and he had a full grown dark beard. In one hand was a large cigar that he would let one of the sorority girls puff on, and in the other was a Margarita. He was boisterous, a real ladies man. They laughed at every one of his jokes with this uptight giggle, "Hehe ha ha", covering their mouths as they laugh that reminded me of Japanese mannerisms.

It didn't matter how your looks were, all that mattered was how much money you had. If you had the money, then, in this sororities' eyes, you were a god.

Mr. Void was here. Now we just had to get him. I couldn't do that. Security would be on me once my cover was blown. Had to get Amanda and formulate a plan. Perhaps the best way was to lure him off the property, some place isolated so we can...I don't know, tie him up and drag him back to Venera.

Discretely going back to the front of the building, Amanda emerged and upset. "What's wrong?" I asked as she took my hand.

“Ursula knew just what to say to hurt my feelings. Everyone in this world is flawed, no one is perfect. But bitches like Ursula are tremendous bullies. They pick on people’s flaws. I wish I was a stronger individual, so she did not get to me.”

I gave her a big hug. We walked away. The uptight snobs were pointing and laughing at us the whole way till we were out of sight. Those bitches. If I could, I would set the whole place on fire. Such bullying shouldn't be allowed. They act like they're better, but they're nothing. They're just riding on the coattails of their family. They've achieved nothing in life. Everything was given to them, houses, cars, fame. Amanda and I, we had to earn our way to get here.

"I'm sorry that happened to you," I said to Amanda as we paused to look at each other. "Ursula will get what's coming to her. Trust me on that. I would have punched her in her face and broken that nose of hers, ending any modeling career," holding up my right fist. Who was I kidding, I couldn't punch someone. I had never been in a fight. "It'll be okay," speaking to her in a reassuring tone while holding both of her trembling hands. My eyes looked at her face, not her chest, "Don't cry. There is a chance for revenge," before reaching into my pocket for a clean tissue. "Here you go."

As Amanda wiped her eyes, "Some good news, though! Mr. Void, he's at the sorority. I saw him in the backyard's hot tub. We can't get to him now. But, I think I have an idea. Those bitches are protecting him. We need to lure him out of here and trap him. We trap him then we carry him back to Venera. I'm thinking, this...those bitches won't go down on Mr. Void. They're not into him. He's just a means to an end. They'll laugh at his jokes, flirt, and fill his glass, but they won't pleasure him. They're too uptight for that. We need to pander to his lust, lure him to an isolated area, and we can bag him."
 
Last edited:
Rebecca

The orgy had been going on for an hour. Everyone was on their final orgasms. Rebecca was sliding two fingers into Melissa, stretching her cunt open. Lana was working on Rebecca’s pussy with her tongue.

“Time for everyone to cum!!” Rebecca announced to the room. Everyone started licking and stroking faster. Lana squeezed her tits together as she attacked Rebecca’s clit with her tongue. She sucked it like a sweet; deeply and firmly. Rebecca and Lana both came simultaneously. Melissa pussy was clenching and clamping and ready to pop. Rebecca rammed her fingers into the cunt. Moaning and groaning from Melissa grew louder. And then she came too. Pussy juice dripping from her spent cunt.

Rebecca laid on the floor as she got her breath back. Her big tits heaving with each gasp. Lana was watching and shaking her head in wonder. Melissa just lay there, her make completely messed up, removed by copious pussy juice.

“Excellent fuck!” Rebecca said “Lana, you have a tasty cunt. Melissa, you have tremendous orgasms…” She complimented.

Tessa and Samantha

Bob was experiencing his fantasy! Tessa was so gorgeous. He cock was so hard… it had been years since he felt like this. Tessa was facing him, on his lap. Her bottom was off and she was ready to ride his cock. She moaned in relief as Bob’s cock entered her hot, wet pussy.

“MMMM” came out Tessa's sensuous mouth as she felt Bob’s cock slide deep into her belly. Her sculpted smooth legs were around his hips. She pumped herself up and down on his cock. The sensation of him entering her felt so good… she did it over and over. Her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as her pussy came off his tip then she thrust she sweet pussy back on his cock. All the way down to his root. Tessa's sensuous lips quivering with enjoyment as she got off on his cock. Their movement in perfect rhythm. “Oh God oh yes oh yes.” She moaned. Sam had told her older men knew how to fuck… and she was right.

Bob stared at Tessa giant jugs as she plunged his heavy erection deep into her fabulous, wriggling body again and again. Had he been younger, he would have cum already. But he had better endurance now. Still the girl whimpering with joy at each inward stroke was driving him crazy. God, she was fantastic. Even better than he had imagined when he first saw the gorgeous Mu-Beta-Pi girl.

The girl's gasps of excitement growing more intense now as she began to spiral to a climax. His own orgasm was also fast approaching. The sex with her was fabulous! Tessa opened her mouth wide as his huge, thrusting penis finally drove her beyond control. Her back arched as she felt her excitement pass the point of no return. She strained against Bob’s cock as she squeezed her eyes shut. The delicious few seconds of balance where she teetered on the very brink of her inevitable orgasm, and then she squealed with delight as she was engulfed in ecstasy.

Bob thrust up into gorgeous brunette as Tessa shuddered with unbearable pleasure. Her pussy soaked his cock, as the girl squirmed helplessly on his rod. Her gasps and squeals finally pushed him over the edge. Bob gasped in relief as long, powerful, jet of sperm shot from his cock deep into Tessa's writhing body.

Tessa just snuggled against Bob’s shoulder after he had finished filling her vagina. He held her smooth body as she gently shuddered in his arms five or six times over the next couple of minutes, the tiny aftershocks of her orgasm rippling delightfully through her spent body. Their sex had been unbelievably good, the best she had ever had.

Amanda and Robert

Amanda and Robert made it back to the sorority just before dinner. But most of the girls were not around. As they checked for people, they peeked in the study and saw the orgy going on. Robert quickly closed the door.

“What do we do now?” He asked.

I smiled “Our information can wait. Let’s go to your room, and wait until the orgy is over.” I suggested. Robert agreed. A minute later, we were both in his room, laying next to each other on his bed.

“Ideas on tricking Mortas Void…” I said out loud. “Maybe if I dress up as a maid… French maid outfit! He trys to be friendly, but I tell him, we have to do it away from the Sorority. Hotel room… or something like that… everyone grabs him once he leaves the Beta-Kappa house?” I asked Robert.

“We don’t get the money… and he could file kidnapping charges on us.” Robert pointed out.

“MMMM…” I said thinking. “What does he want? More money?” I asked Robert.
 
Last edited:
Rebecca

The busty redhead Rebecca complimented everyone on their performance before leaving the still simmering room to shower. Slowly the sore and drained women picked themselves, or were helped, up and departed to do the same, some with others. The only one left was Melissa, still wide-eyed staring at the ceiling, as if baked. Her mind had fizzled out. Never had she been pleasured in such a way that her mind was fried. That's why her orgasms were so powerful.

Eventually her girlfriend, Mira, collected her and took her to their shower to clean and dress themselves.

Samantha and Tessa

"Mmm, that's the best I've ever had" Tessa panted to Bob as they cuddled. Bob seemed hesitant to believe so until the buxom girl kissed his lips, continuing to giggle at him. It was, truly, she could still feel him deep inside her. She didn't want it to end.

Beside them, Sam and Jake were finishing up. Their encounter was much more aggressive. After a lot of foreplay, where Sam said she was willing to take it up the ass for him, a proposition that Jake didn't want to do without protection, they were able to compromise to having his seed sprayed all over Sam's face. Straddling his lap and riding him hard in the chair, even giving him some twerking with a reverse cowgirl, Sam was bent over the desk and reamed hard doggystyle, her favorite position. Cuddling was fun. However, why cuddle when you can get fucked hard? As Jake's musk empowering scent in her nostrils and his hot breath panting against her neck, driving her wild as he mounted her firm ass and railed her.

Thumping into her, Jake grunted, sweat rolling down his body. Sam was wailing in her smokey voice as air was forced from her lungs with each impact. "Oh, ohhhhh, oh my God! Oh myyyyyyy FUCK!" throwing away the fact they were still in the business. She didn't care. Looking back and smiling at this old man fucking her twat, Sam said, "You like fucking this tight pussy? Y-yyeaaah? This tight fucking pussy?" Jake could only grunt and groan in agreement. When he was about to cum, he flipped Sam onto her back, mounted her chest, and aimed his cock at her lips. The college girl eagerly sucks the tip before rolling out her tongue. She had expected that he really wouldn't cum all that much, maybe one good spurt and the rest would be dribble. Fool. Jake groaned as his veins bulged as Sam was blinded. Arcs of thick white semen flooded out of his cock, coating her eyes and rolled into her hairline. "AH ACK!" Sam sputtered.

"Hold on, sister" she heard Tessa say. The busty woman came over, straddled Sam, and began licking and wiping up the white coat with her tongue and fingers. Sam loved when a man came for her, but not when it got into her eyes and hair. It ruined her makeup and when it dried would tangle up her hair. Still she put on a happy face for their clients.

When their hearts calmed, they got dressed and the men cut them checks for $1,000 each. As he handed over his check, Bob asked Tessa, "I wanted to ask, you're a college girl...are you looking to earn some extra money?"

Tessa immediately knew what this older man was getting at, and liked it. As she playfully ringed her ponytail with both hands, she smiled, "Well, I am looking for a daddy," pinching the tip of her tongue between her teeth. "You want to be my daddy?" gently swaying her covered chest at him.

"That depends," Bob smirked as he held up a fold $100 that made Tessa's eyes widen. "What are you willing to do for daddy?"

"Hmmmmmm" Tessa purred. "Whatever daddy wants. I am in the ROTC, if you're into uniforms." With a nod, Bob put the bill deep into her cleavage. "Thank you, daddy." They kissed and started to makeout some more before Sam pulled her away. They had accomplished their mission. No sense in dragging it out further, besides, she needed a shower.

Walking away from the place, the girls had smiles. They had $2,000 for their sorority and secured the loyalty of their biggest donors.

Robert and Amanda

We pondered on how to deal with Mr. Void. I liked the idea of the French maid outfit, partly because she would look stunning in it, but also because it would play towards his lust.

"I think it's partly money and partly power," I said while looking at Amanda as we lay side by side on my med. There was barely enough room for the two of us on it, but we managed. "He has the money, he has the power. As long as he has the power, maybe he can make his clients do what he wants."

Then I thought further about her idea, "What about this; we get a hotel or a small room far from that sorority, and we lure him there? We send him text messages and photos of you in your maid outfit saying you're looking to join the sorority and would do ANYTHING to join? He'll come to talk about it. When he does, I'll jump out of the closet and tackle him?"

Then I thought about it, he was a big man. I would need help, maybe two extra pairs of hands, some rope and duct tape. We would have to work fast.

"He wont tell those snobs where he's going," I said. "If they found out that he was seeing someone, they may get suspicious and follow." I really wanted to say was, "The only reason he would answer was because he wanted to fuck that person knowing they would never get into the sorority.


I ditched that idea because of what happened to Amanda with those uptight bitches at their sorority. Having heard what they said to her, I wanted to burn that place down with all of them in it.
 
Robert and Amanda

Robert finished telling his idea. I nodded in agreement.

“I think you have a start of something… but we need to “con” him out of the money he stole…” I said. “Money and power” I said still thinking as an idea formed in my head.

“Ok, how about this… I call him up and beg him to get me into the Beta-Kappa’s. I also let it slip that my family is super rich. Dad made his money from a dot com company... or something. But my dad, wants me to get in the Sorority on my own. So… I tell him I’ll do anything to get in. ANYTHING.”

“He figures out… that I’ll fuck him to get in. But he is an asshole, so he decides he can get his cake and eat it too. He will film the sex… and blackmail me or my dad for money. Also in this way he does not need to get me into the Beta-Kappa Sorority. He wins both ways.” I explained to Robert.

“Now, here is the tricky part… once Mortas does the blackmail part… I agree to whatever he asks for. But in the end, I tell him, my dad hired a hitman to kill him. You play the hitman. You show up with a gun ready to kill him. Mortas Void will beg for his life… and you tell him... all it takes is money to save his life and he needs to disappear. You could also add a few humiliating things here as well. Anyhow we get the money… Mortas runs away to some shit hole. Sorority saved!” I said

“What do you think?” I asked, excited about my idea.
 
Amanda and Robert plan a mission

After Amanda explained her plan, I stared at the ceiling trying to imagine it all. She lures him to a hotel wearing a skimpy french maid out fit and they either make out or have sex and he films it. The sex might be good. Then he tries to blackmail her. Part of me was concerned for Amanda's safety. What if he tried to be aggressive or tried to use other means to force her into sex? I don't think I would live with myself knowing I let Amanda put herself into trouble without some sort of support. If she insisted on doing this, then I wanted to be close, either in the closest or under the bed, ready to pounce if she needed help.

That would be a big if.

Amanda appeared to know how to take care of herself. When the idea of me being the hitman came out, I couldn't help but smile. "I like it!" I said turning my head to face her. "Would I have to wear a dark suit? I've always wanted to be a hitman in a suit!" Been watching way too many movies of hitmen in suits, like John Wick. God! I wish I was John Wick.

"We capture Mr. Void and we humiliate him" I said, taking delight in that prospect. What's a good way to humiliate a man? Emasculate him! "Cut off his balls!" but that would be highly discouraged. One way to humiliate a woman was to make her do a bukkake. Get a bunch of gay men to fuck him? No, no! There has been enough sex here today. I wonder if they're cleaning up the mess upstairs. My mind was up in the clouds and needed to come down. Thinking towards one other movie I saw, "I know!" snapping my fingers I smiled at Amanda, "I'll get him to confess on camera and publish it onto the internet! Sure, it's under duress, but we could get him to confess about who else he's ripped off, and how, we can destroy his reputation. He'll deny it afterwards. But, once people see it, they'll have their doubts in trusting him ever again! And then, maybe, you can shove a giant dildo up his ass! Hahah! What if he has a lackey, or an assistant come over with him?"
 
Last edited:
A bunch of chickens

Helga Crypt and Ymo Killoran rode in the front seat of the UPS van. They had hire two men to help them with their plan. One was driving the van, the other was in the back. Both had on the classic UPS delivery outfits. The van pulled up to the Mu-Beta-Pi sorority.

“I HATE these bitches!” Ymo Killoran said with a Japanese accent. Ymo was a thin girl of Asian decent. She was wearing dark sun glasses to hide her face and a designer hat.

“I agree… but this will show them” Helga Crypt said. She was brunette, that had dyed her hair blonde, she had also had plastic surgery done on her face and body to include a butt tuck and boob job. She looked very “fake” as a result. She too had on sun glasses and a hat to hide her face. She also had her cell phone ready to take pictures.

The driver got out and went to the back. The second man got out and the two of them carefully lifted a box about the size of a small washing machine out of the van. They carried it to the front door. There they rang the door bell. Venera answered the door.

Both Helga and Ymo squealed in excitement. “Oh this could not have gone better!!” Helga took a picture with her phone.

Venera signed for the package and asked the men to bring it inside the house. Which they did.

“Did you want us to open it for you? We can take the box away for you?” The man suggested.

“Sure” Venera agreed.

The men removed the tape at the bottom of the box. This allowed the top and sides of the box to be removed, leaving only the cardboard bottom. They open the box and standing on the cardboard bottom were a bunch of chicken to include 4 roosters!

The men quickly ran from Mu-Beta-Pi shutting the front door. The roosters and chickens started squawking and fly all round. Their dangerous clawed feet damaging furniture and they were popping too! Venera ran from the room looking for a broom or something to help herd the birds.

Back in the van, Helga and Ymo took photos and were laughing their heads off.

“Now those bitches have plenty of cocks in their house!! Maybe they wont steal our boyfriends anymore” Helga joked.

“Are those what you call Free-Range chickens!” Ymo joked.

“I think those roosters have fowl mouths!” Helga added.

The men got in the van and took off down the road as the girls continued to make jokes.

Inside the Mu-Beta-Pi house

Robert and I suddenly heard what sounded like yelling and chickens flying around.

“Holy crap!” I said as we both busted out of Robert’s room and ran to the first floor.
 
'What's all this..." I began to say as we opened the door to reveal absolute chaos. Venera was being swarmed by chickens of all colors as they cackled, flapped crazily, and ran about the rooms.

"HELP!" Venera screamed with all the air in her lungs as she started swatting at the creatures. There wasn't any time to ask where they came from or how they got in. We just went after the first chicken we saw.

Lana and three other Sisters spilled into the room with the former demanding to know what was happening. Her answer came with one of the hens screaming towards her face after jumping off a chair. Some of the girls screamed and recoiled in horror while Lana gritted her teeth and snatched that bird in the air. "Gotcha, sucker!" The bird flapped and tried to claw at her with its small, but sharp, talons. "Don't make me eat you," giving the bird a deadly leer.

"We need a box!" Venera coughed after a feather entered her mouth. "Someone get a box *cough, cough*" Amanda knew of a large box in a hallway closet and went for it.

The front door opened. Standing in the open frame was Sam and Tessa back from their 'charity drive'. With wide eyes they froze seeing us struggle to apprehend these little devils.

"Shut the door!" Venera screamed at them. It was too late. One of the white hens tore out between their legs and ran on to the lawn. Tessa turned and ran after it while Sam slammed the door.

"Oh, they're tearing up the place!" cried Venera.

"I got one!" I called out. It was a hen. Snagged it by throwing a towel over it. The chicken froze, enabling me to grab it with both hands. Amanda grabbed a TV box from one of the closets, folded it open and started stuffing the feathery shitters when they were given to her.

There were roosters, too. They were fast and tore through the sorority house like they were on meth. Melissa, hearing the calamity below, opened the door to her room while only half dressed. The rooster ran towards her and the girl screamed in fright and fell backwards while the rooster ran in and jumped on her bed. Mira, just coming out of the shower, heard the screams and picked up a pillow. When the rooster turned towards her and fluffed its chest, Mira swung hard and slapped the rooster off the bed and out the door. *KWAAAA!* the rooster screamed.

One by one the fuckers were rounded up. Some were harder than others. One ran underneath the sofa and pecked at any hands trying to reach for it. Venera, Rebecca, Lana, and Sam surrounded the couch on all sides as I tiled the sofa onto its back. Exposed, the chicken tried to run, only to be piled upon by four busty girls. It and the others were shoved into the box guarded by Amanda who would close the top flaps and drape her arms over it to prevent any escapes.

The hunt went on for at least an hour as the hens and the cocks spread through the house and tried to hide. I grabbed the last rooster, a massive white one that had full plumage and was a real handful. Found him in a tub of one of the upstairs bathrooms. He pecked and clawed at me the whole way down. Good thing I had long sleeves. When I approached Amanda to put the rooster in with the others, Rebecca, loudly, pointed out to the others, "Wow. Look at the size of Robert's cock!" All eyes suddenly turned towards me and I froze as the Sisters giggled. "That's a massive cock you have there, Robert," winked Rebecca.

Nervously I put the rooster in with the others and left the room with beet red faces just as Tessa stomped into the house. She had in her hands the last chicken. Her arms were cut up by the damn thing's talons. She went up to the box and dunked the chicken into the box, "Fucker..." before leaving the room.
 
Mu-Beta-Pi counter attack

It took a few hours, but all the girls of Mu-Beta-Pi and Robert pulled together and cleaned up the place. The claw marks on the furniture and floor were still there, but the place looked much better. On a positive note, the chickens were moved to a nearby farm and the Sorority would be provide with fresh eggs for as long as the chickens stayed alive. The farmer thought at least 10 years!

Venera called everyone together.

“College is a tremendous learning experience. I’m not just talking about attending class, the required reading, or pulling all-nighters. I’m also talking about how college teaches you important life lessons.” She said to everyone.

“What we learn today maybe college’s BIGGEST life lesson: when you get PRANKED, you PRANK back twice as hard. Retribution is critical!” Venera explained. An evil smile came over her face.

“We are going to prank those stuck-up, Beta-Kappa, bitches so HARD they will never dare to prank us again.”

“How?” I asked.

“It is a simple, but glorious prank. We are going to rent a helicopter and put bucks full of watery shit in the copter. Someone will toss a smoke bomb in the Beta-Kappa house. This will set off the fire alarm. The girls will run out of the house. We will save their house from fire by dropping shit all over the girls.” Venera said proudly.

“Just think of those stuck up bitches covered in SHIT” one girl said. There was lots of laughter.

“They have a pool and a hot tub in their backyard” I pointed out.

“We’ll make sure some shit gets in there too!” Venera said. “The decontamination will cost them!!”

“How are we paying for the helicopter?” Someone asked

Venera held up one of the checks from Tessa and Sam collected “With this!”

Sam and Tessa

“We are going to need to hit up some more donors” Sam whispered to Tessa.

“Now that I know what a great fuck these older guys are… count me in!” Tessa whispered back.

“I’ve created a monster!” Sam sighed.
 
Amanda and I sat utterly spent on one of the damaged leather couches, listening intently as Venera explained her retaliation. Waving one of the $1,000 checks for us, she explained that she has some friends at the nearby community airport that rent out their helicopters for sight-seeing tours.

"Where are we going to get enough...poo...to cover the house?" Mira nervously asked. The thought of barrels of poo, after dealing with the chickens, made her feel queezy.

"That's simple" Rebecca spoke up as she stood beside the Sorority President, "On the other side of the campus are the stables used by both the ROTC and the Riding Club. They save their manure and sell it to the local farms for fertilizer. We get a couple of barrels of the fresh stuff, put it in dusters or hoses, and we spray it from underneath the helicopter as we go by."

Most of us shuddered and dry heaved at that. It was disgusting, but totally worth it. "I'm in!" Melissa said. One by one the other sisters rose up, willing to do so as well.

"That's the Beta-Pi Spirit!" Venera clapped her hands. "Let's get to work." Waving me over, I approached. Handing over the two checks, Venera said, "Deposit these checks into our account as soon possible. Then, continue with your mission. How's that going?"

"We found him and we got a plan," I began to say before Venera held up a hand.

"Don't tell me. Plausible deniability" smirking before giving a wink. "You two have fun."

Holding the two strangely smelling checks in hand, I came back to Amanda with a big smile. "Wow! $2,000. This will definitely help us out. Let's go to the bank and then we can get our own plan in motion, okay? There's got to be some shops and a cheap hotel around here that we can use for Mr. Void." Before we could leave, however, I paused and smelled myself. The smell wasn't the checks, it was us. Cleaning up the chicken shit and feathers has left us, well, smelling like shit. Looking at a slightly sweaty Amanda and her massive rack, I trembled trying to speak to her, forcing out, "I think we should shower first and change our clothes. I mean, shower separately, not together!" I nervously replied, cheeks turning beet red that I held up the checks to my face to cover. "I'm sorry...I'll head down the basement and...change..." turning on the balls of my feet and hustling out of the area.
 
Amanda

Robert being embarrassed about suggesting a shower between the two of us was super cute. I knew he did not mean it that way, but he turned all red. He was too nice a guy to suggest showering together. But it was nice that he felt bad about it. Anyhow, one part of me wanted to shower with him... but the other part said focus on my school work... NO BOYFRIENDS.

"Ok" I said to myself

I head to the first-floor showers only to find them full with a waiting line. All the girls were cleaning up from the chicken problem.

“Crap” I said out loud.

Then a solution came to me. I went to my room and slipped on my bikini top and a wrap for my hips and bottom. Then I headed for the basement. My great idea: I could take a shower, when Robert finished.

I heard Robert taking a shower. I thought I should let him know I was waiting. So I knocked on the bathroom door.

“Robert, it’s me Amanda. All the showers upstairs are full. When you are done… I’d like to use your shower. Please take your time, No pressure.” I told him and waited.
 
Rebecca and Venera

The two senior Sisters retreated to the latter's office to discuss their situation. "You know I'm on board with pranks," Rebecca said lowly as she sat on the edge of the desk. "But, you think we're taking this a little too far? I mean, spraying shit from a helicopter?"

"We gotta retaliate in such a way that those snobs will never think of doing another prank on us," Venera replied as she sank into her chair after brushing away several wild chicken feathers. "We have to show them that we're capable of not only defending ourselves, but it will also intimidate them and any other sorority into trying to pull any crap with us. Once Robert deposits the checks we'll get to work." Pausing for a moment, the blonde Sister looked up at the busty redhead. "What do you think of him?" meaning of Robert.

"He seems good," Rebecca giggled.

The comment made Venera look at her Sister and friend first in suspicion and then mild contempt, "Really? You just couldn't wait, could you?"

At this Rebecca giggled as she ran a hand over her plump chest, "I can't help it!" she smiled. "Virgins just do that for me. Besides, he came SOOO hard!"

"Oh, yeah?" Venera replied in intrigue.

Amanda and Robert

One of the added benefits of this job was my own shower. It was small, sure, but I liked it because it was mine. Having shed my dirty clothes in a heap out in the bathroom, I stood under the spray of hot water that rolled down and soothed my body. This was a helluva first day. Nailed the job, got nailed in return by Rebecca, and then paired with Amanda to do some snooping. There was no way in hell I could tell this to my parents. They would never believe it and insist that I was doing drugs. Scrubbing my hair and then body, I was just about done when I heard a knock on the door and then Amanda's voice asking to use it.

"Oh, okay. Hang on!" I replied stepping out and wrapping a towel around my lower half, scooping up my clothes and tucking them under my right armpit. The small room was filled with steam. When I stepped out, I thought of just running to my room and changing there as quickly as possible as I had left my clean clothes there. However, when stepping out, my head was held low and one step I had bumped into something soft, looked up to see that it was Amanda's left boob. "OH! I'm so sorry!" I cried. "I...I...I didn't see you! Ummmm" biting down hard on my lower lip as my eyes quickly looked her over. "Shower's open if you want to...use it."
 
Venera

Venera thought about Rebecca’s comment about the helicopter prank was taking a “little too far”. “She totally wrong. Releasing a bunch of chickens and roosters in someone’s sorority was going too far. Those chicken talons could have scared someone for life! The helicopter prank using horse shit… was messy but very safe. Horse manure is not toxic. People spend plenty of hours mucking out stalls and have no health problems. No, it was funny and safe. The Mu’s were going to do this.”

Venera’s mind wandered back to Rebecca. “So Rebecca had already gotten to Robert. That bitch. Well, he deserves to feel a quality fuck, not one of Rebecca’s wham bam thank you man fucks. I’m going down there right now and provide him some good loving.”

Venera walked down to basement. Robert’s door was closed so she knocked. But she gave him almost no time to answer the knock before she opened the door and walked in. Robert only had a towel wrapped around his lower half.

“I forgot to give you your house warming blow job!” Venera declared. She grabbed his towel and pulled it off his waist. Exposing his huge semi-hard cock.

“WOW” Venera gasped at the size of Robert’s cock. She had seen lots of cocks, and his was one of the biggest and best looking. Venera had no idea the partial erection had been caused by Robert’s head bumping into Amanda’s big breast. She assumed it was caused by her appearance.

“Oh you like me!” She said with a smiled. “Here you’ll like me better if I remove my top.” She pulled off her top and her huge breasts bounced free. Robert’s cock got harder quickly.

Venera got on her knees and started sucking right away. Her head bobbing on his hard cock. She loved to suck on cock. It turned her on, especially when the man moans. So she sucked harder on Robert’s penis, while also swirling her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock.

"Oh fuck," Robert moaned nearly stammering.

Venera looked up and winked at Robert, thanking him for the nice comment. She had offered herself as a gift (her mouth in particular) and it was nice to know the young man appreciated it. Then Venera focused her skills. She really wanted to beat Rebecca so she threw every trick she had at him; tight sucking, pressed lips, eye contact, and even some hand and tongue action to top it all off!

Robert loved it all. But he seemed to like it when she sucked and stroked him at the same time. She grabbed his cock with her hand and gave blissful stroke with her feminine touch. At the same time, she sucked and teased his cock head.

Robert’s cock got ready to cum. Her swirling tongue, and swaying jugs had him ready to climax. She took him deep in her mouth and sucked. His cock got stiffer and throbbed wildly in her mouth. She was certainly she was beating whatever Rebecca had done.

She looked up at Robert making eye contact while orally performing. At this point, Robert bucked his hips and moaned hard. Venera winked at him, giving him the signal that she was a proud swallower, and she was glad to devour his load.

His hips bucked again, this time with a heavy load of cum shooting from the tip of his cock directly into Venera's throat. She swallowed instantly so she wouldn't gag; an important technique when dealing with heavy cummers.

She sucked and worked her hands fast to drain him completely. Not only did she enjoy cum swallowing, but she didn't want to make a mess on her clothing. So it was a win-win situation.

When it was done, his flaccid cock plopped out of her mouth.

“Welcome to the house” Venera said. She had not closed the door to Robert’s room. And Robert now saw Amanda looking at the two of them. Robert’s face turned red in embarrassment. Amanda looked sad and ran up the basement stairs.

“I wonder what her problem is?” Venera said.
 
What just happened? Did...did Venera just go down on me? It happened so fast that I couldn't describe it. What am I suppose to say as she was sucking on me, "Stop sucking my dick, or I'll call the police!"? When she left the room, I could hear another set of footsteps outside the room. Had to be Amanda. God, I hope she didn't see that. What would she do? I didn't plan on this, I didn't want it to happen.

I stood there stunned, standing nude in the room for a long time before it came back to me where I was. Regretably I put on a clean set of clothes, pocketed the checks and headed up. Stepping onto the floor, there were several of the Sisters either lounging about. Seeing me there was some whispering and snickering. Lowering my eyes in shame, I quietly shuffled out of there towards the front door and stepped out without looking back. That's where I found Amanda, sitting on the porch steps looking at her feet.

Was it a betrayal? I mean, we weren't in a relationship, but I had the sense that Amanda and I were really bonding. I sat beside her, wanting to put an arm around her shoulders to comfort her, but I felt she would reject me and stomp off. What do I say? Was there coming back from this? I couldn't look at her without feeling the guilt.

"Amanda..." speaking softly. "I'm...I'm sorry. I don't...I don't know what happened. I-I didn't plan for it." I had to force myself to say the last few words it felt so painful to say. "Do you want to continue with the plan? If not, I'll-I'll try...maybe I'll just leave."

Tessa

Cleaning the funk from her body, Tessa changed into some sweats and sat on her bed. The $100 that was given to here was pulled from the bra of her dirty clothes before thrown into the hamper. Was it worth it? Selling herself for a much older man for some money? Being a struggling student, subsisting on student-loans. Why not indulge herself. It was her body, she was an adult. Pornstars do it and they seem to have fun. Plus, the man knew how to please a woman.

Then her phone vibrated. Looking at the glowing screen, it was her new Daddy asking what she was up to.
 
Robert and Amanda

"Do you want to continue with the plan? If not, I'll-I'll try...maybe I'll just leave." Robert said

I looked over to Robert, my eyes wet from tears. “No, Robert don’t leave. I’m sorry. I’m acting like a stupid high school kid. I’m in college now, time for me to act like an adult.” I said with some determination.

“I think I know what happened. Venera attacked you… and what college man would not want to experience some of what she has to offer.” I said to Robert. “She attacked me too. When I first arrived… and I had fun with her.” I explained. I took a deep breath “Sorry, I did not think it through. I saw her sucking you off and I felt my chance to date you had passed. I was upset, the one nice man I had met was already taken by someone else.”

I looked at Robert and could tell he felt the same as me. “I’d like to ask you on a date. I heard the Yo Mamma Ice Cream place is a favorite with students. Can I buy you an ice cream?” I asked Robert, hoping he’d say yes.

Tessa and Bob

Tessa quickly called Bob back.

“Hi, Daddy…” She said as he picked up.

“Hello” Bob said excitedly.

“Is Daddy free this evening?” Tessa asked in a sexy voice.

“Yes, my wife is out with some of her girlfriends.” Bob explained

“Can I come over? I need you to inspect my uniform. Make sure it fits correctly.” Tessa purred like a naughty sex kitten.

“Yes…” Bob said having a hard time answering her, he was so excited.

“Text me your address, I’ll be right over” Tessa said.

20 minutes later

Bob answered the door with a look of surprise on his face. Tessa was standing there dressed in a pair of tan slacks with a matching short-sleeved blouse. The shirt was stretched tight over her chest, barely containing her ample bust. On her shoulder she wore the rank of cadet major. She wore black shoes and a webbed belt with gold buckle.

“Cadet Tessa reporting as ordered. Daddy” She said giving him a salute.

“Enter Cadet and prepare yourself for inspection!” Bob ordered.

Tessa marched into his living room and stood at attention.

Bob walked in front of her. Looking at her uniform… and how her amazing figure fit into that uniform. His cock was rock hard… as he could not get enough of her and her acting out his fantasy.

“You look good Cadet…” he said as he walked behind her. Staring at her incredible ass. He put his hands on her ass. Slowly rubbing his hands on her ass “Your pants fit well.” He said but he almost moaned that statement.

He moved in front of her again. “Oh cadet… there is a smudge on your lip stick.” He said as he leaned in and kissed her. Tessa was quick to respond, returning the passion she felt in Bob's lips. She pressed her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues lovingly collided, His left hand came to rest on the younger woman's breast. A gentle squeeze caused Tessa to let out a sigh, as the memory of how nice it was to be with Bob reasserted itself.

They kissed a second time, wrapping their arms around each other, their hands exploring each other's body more fully now. Bob undid the buttons of Tessa's uniform and pulling it off. He gazed at Tessa huge chest contained by a bra that looked far too flimsy for her lavish orbs. He watched as her nipples grew hard from his stare, showing as bumps on the bra material. Tessa also felt a warm rush between her legs.

Bob reached out with two fingers of each hand, gently pressed against both bumps.

"That's nice," Tessa moaned softly. Her nipples had always been highly sensitive. She knew Bob was going to give her another great fuck... and she could not wait.
 
"Yes!" I chirped. "I'd like that". Ice cream was one of my favorite treats. We both smiled at each other as we walked away from the sorority, not looking back. I'm sure some of the Sisters were watching us as we went. The Yo Mamma parlor was just a couple of door down from the bank. As an added bonus, the parlor was only about half full when we entered. Most of the customers, being students, were still in class. Stepping into the parlor, a cold blast of air rolled over us as the sweet fragrence of dairy delights greeted us. We walked side by side up to the counter and looked through the clear glass at all of the colorful treats that made our mouths water.

"So many choices" I said to myself. My eyes carefully went over everything at least twice. Just when I thought I had one down pat, another flavor tingled by sweet tooth. I could just get the largest cone or the largest bowl. No. Think logically. I have a tiny stomach, hence why I'm so skinny. Maybe a small bowl, just two scoops. Heck, I could try two different flavors and mix them together!

The server behind the counter had slid on some plastic gloves and was real perky, with a smile she asked, "What can I get ya?" I looked over at Amanda, asking if she wanted to go first, but she was still looking things over. "Hi! I'll have a small bowl, one scoop of cotton candy and one scoop of ice cream cake, please!"

The server used two small stainless steel paddles, stabbed them into the bins and pulled out a glob of first the sky blue colored cotton candy. Dropping it onto the counter she started mixing it up, spreading and folding to make it soft. Rolling it up into a ball she dropped it into a paper bowl, dropped the paddles into a container of hot water, picked up two more and did the same for the ice cream cake. The whole time I'm watching it with wide eyes as I'm itching to get some of that in my mouth. When it was done, the server handed the bowl over to me and pointed to my right, "Over there you'll have the toppings. Help yourself."

"Awesome!" I exclaimed and moved over. There was another puzzle, what to put on it. Caramel, chocolate syrup, coconut shavings, M&Ms...the list goes on.

Mr. Void

We didn't see it but a flashy car, a Mercedes, rolled by holding our target. Mr. Void was riding shotgun with his ride, Ms Jenna, one of the Barbie bitches from the rival sorority. Jenna was pretty, seductive, but also real uptight and elitist. As she drove beside Void, she kept up a smile, listening and laughing at all his jokes, regardless of how bad they were.

Void was so enraptured with her that he put a hand on her bare thigh.
"Slow down, cowboy," Jenna giggled. "Not while I'm driving."

Taking his hand back, Void continued to laugh, "That's why I like you, Jenna. You're always thinking right. Of course, I do like it when you're thinking some other ways," wagging his eyebrows at her. Jenna giggled once more at him and pouted her lips.

They pulled up in front of Void's office, a rather confined office he rented as part of a strip-mall. Parking the car, Void stepped out pulling with him a dark leather suitcase, walked around towards Jenna's side, and leaned in through the open window, "You know, I'm not doing anything this weekend," Void smirked.

"Sorry, but I got a term paper coming up," Jenna sighed. "I can't miss it. Besides, my professor's been riding my ass these past few weeks." That was both figurative and literal.

Void continued to smile as he narrowed his eyes at her, "I'd like to ride your ass..."

"Maybe later..." Jenna smiled.

Rapping on the roof, Void held on his dark leather briefcase in his right hand, and walked towards his office as his assistant stepped out to great him. As Jenna pulled away, she rolled her eyes. Void's assistant was a smoking hot Asian, around 5'3" with a perky figure and bubble butt. He hired her specifically to be eye candy for investors, either though she had graduated with a Masters Degree in Financing. "Here ya go, Yummy!" Void said as he tossed her his leather briefcase.

The briefcase contained his latest 'deposit' money forked over by the Barbies to put into their account with him. With a beaming smile on his face, Void walked on by with his assistant following behind, lowering her sunglasses and whispering, "It's Yumi."
 

Attachments

  • Jenna.jpg
    Jenna.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 0
Amanda

The date with Robert was perfect! We ordered ice cream and just talked. I could not believe it. I had just met the guy and we talked about everything. It was a 2 hours ice cream date! Finally, we ended up taking a walk around campus together until we got to a huge fountain where we sat and did nothing but talk for another hour! It was great. But the real world needed us to take some action, so we finally agreed it was time to get to work.

We walked over to the bank and deposited the $2,000 in checks. Then was walked down the street to the “cheap” hotel used by the students for, well to be frank, fucking. A large sign announced the name of the place “The Seven Seas Hotel”. Robert and I walked into the entrance area/lounge. Despite the place being cheap… it was not that bad. The Hotel owner was clearly taking care of what he/she had. It just needed a lot of upgrades; like new carpet, painted walls vice wallpaper, modern TVs, etc. There was a young man, clearly a college student, with black rimmed glasses behind the desk. He was the check-in clerk and he looked like a nerd. His name tag told me his name was “Herb”.

“Hi, could my friend and I get a look inside a room.” I asked Herb.

“Why?” He asked.

“Uh, my friend and I are planning on making a scene to a movie and we want to check out the room for lighting” I said

“Also, how the room sets the mood for the scene.” Robert added.

The nerdy clerk smiled “Is this a sex scene?” He asked.
I giggled “Yes…. is that ok?” I asked.

The nerdy guy looked at my body and then looked at Robert “Wow… you are one lucky dude!” he said to Robert. Robert was all smiles at his comment.

“Sure… please don't film anything in the room to ID the hotel. I’ll take you to our best room” Herb said. We walked to the elevator and went up to the penthouse. Once on the top floor, there were only two room, which faced each other. “This one has the best view” Herb told us pointing to the south facing room.

“Great… let’s see that one” I said.

We went inside the room saw that it would work great. “Ok to put a few “go-pro” like camera in here?” I asked. “We’d remove them after the scene” I explained.

“Sure” Herb agreed.

“Is it ok if we also rent out the north room to control the video cameras?” I asked.

“Sure” Herb said.

“Great… ahhh Herb, I got a question for you. Would you like to be in the movie? We’d pay you $100.00 an hour.” I asked.

“Wow… really? What would I do?” He asked.

“Not sure yet. Probably just as an extra in the background. No naughty stuff… but you’d get to see me naked?” I explained. A bulge formed in his pants as he excitedly agreed “Yes, for sure!” He said

“One more thing, this is kind of secret project… Please tell no one about it. If it leaks out, we’ll need to find a new Hotel” I said. Herb nodded his head in agreement.
 
Herb gave us the key and we went up to the north room. The room itself was nice, everything looked fresh but it was basic-economical. A queen sized bed, night stand with a small lamp and alarm clock, a 33' flat panel television, a soft chair, and the bathroom. The room was around 400 square feet or so.

"This looks good" I said walking in first. Amanda went right for the bed, spun around and flopped onto it back-first with a great sigh.

"It's sooo soft!" she laughed.

"You like it?" I smiled down at her, standing at the foot of the bed.

"It's great!"

"Good. Let's not forget why we're here, though," holding up a finger. "We need to get Void."

"Right," Amanda said, sitting up and adjusting her shirt that was riding up on her. "How'd you suggest we do that?"

"I got an idea," I said to Amanda. "I'll go back to the sorority and pick up a camera and a SD card and set it up so that Void can easily find it. While I'm gone, you call Void and set up the meeting. Have him come to the hotel. While you two are...doing it...i'll sneak to his car and see if I can find anything about him." I had a hunch that he carried a briefcase or satchel that had charts and accounts. Don't know why, but Void struck me as a guy that loved to boast and relish in his wealth. Staring at bank account statements wasn't above him.

"Okay," Amanda nodded. "While you do that, I'll be doing my thing. I'll put my phone on speak and put it under the bed. That way you can listen. If I need help, I'll use a code word. You'll have the key so you can bust in and save the day!" smiling at me widely.

Couldn't help but smile back at her enthusiasm. "You-you going to be allright, though? I mean, I don't want you to think that you have to sell yourself for this."

"It's for the sorority" Amanda nodded firmly. "I have some clothes and a traveling bag in my room. Here's what I need-get those and put them in the bag. It'll also sell that I've just arrived having a bag of things. Now, you go and get the gear. I gotta make some calls!"

I hustled back to the Sorority. Thankfully Rebecca and Venera weren't there, so I didn't have to worry about being attacked by them. Going from Sister to Sister asking for a camera didn't prove useful as they kept asking questions about what it was for. For plausible deniability, I couldn't tell them. Thankfully Mira had an old one with an empty SD. I spent half an hour going through Amanda's room and feeling like a real pervert. Finding the clothes she desired and shoving them in without holding them too long, so it was less perverted, I hustled back to the hotel.

Void and Yumi

"Boss, there's a woman on line one saying that she's seeking to join Beta Kappa," Yumi said after answering the phone in her office.

"Thank you, Yummy" Void laughed, picking up the phone and pressing one. Putting the receiver to his ear, he put on the charm real think with his welcoming, "Hello! Mr. Void CPA, whom do I have the pleasure of speaking with this fine day?"

Yumi could hear her boss in his office. Hanging up the phone, she groaned once more, "It's Yumi" bitterly under her breath as she pushed aside a few strands of her long black hair that she had dyed. Going over the charts, she arranged Void's schedule as well as ensured the accuracy of his books. His biggest client was Beta Kappa. Those snobby, uptight, barbie bitches would come in asking to see him and drop stacks of hard cash onto the desk. They treated her, as Void treated her, as a secretary, a servant. She even heard one of them call Yumi a 'fish face'. Damn snobs, she thought. She was hotter than all of them. There was not an ounce of plastic in Yumi's body. The only thing artificial was the dye in her hair. Pushing up the glasses on the bridge of her nose, Yumi went back to counting numbers as her boss boisterously laughed behind her.

Tessa

"OH OH OH OH OH DADDY!" Tessa screamed as her body shuttered from another powerful orgasm. She fell onto the bed, lathered in sweat, what remained of her uniform clinging to her flesh as Bob fell on top of her, inhaling her with kisses as his hands wondered her soft body. "Oh, I can still feel it" Tessa panted as Bob crawled out of her. Without missing a beat, Bob rolled her onto her belly, pushed her face into a pillow, hiked up her round backside, and started thumping into her some more before he fell, panting, and dehydrated. He hadn't cum yet. "Does Daddy love my round ass?" Tessa giggled.

"Daddy does," Bob panted as he crawled up next to her, wrapped her burly around around body, pulled her in and started cuddling.
 
Amanda

I was nervous. I had never done something like this before. It was dangerous and scary and exciting all at the same time. I knew the sorority was counting on me so I took a deep breath and dialed the number for Mortas Void. A woman answered, and I explained I was looking to get into the Beta-Kappa sorority. She told me to hold and then Mortas was on the phone.

“Hi, my name is Amanda Silverstein. I spoke to Ursula Talbot, president of the Beta-Kappa sorority and she would not let me join the sorority. I was told you might be able to help me?”

“Oh, well maybe. Why did Ursula not let you join?” He asked.

“She told me I was not rich enough. My dad, Joe Silverstein, owns the intellectual rights to the TCP-IP internet protocol. He gets royalties on every e-mail sent. We are loaded. Super rich!” I explained.

“Ursula, does not know about new money. So I can see why she made an error. If you pay me, I’ll put in a good word for you. We’ll get all this cleared up.” Mortas assured me.

“I can’t do that” I gasped in frustration. Mortas could tell I was about to cry. “My dad, wants me to get in the Sorority on my own. I can’t use his money. He’ll pay the monthly fees… but I need to get in on my own. Based upon my own merit. Is there any other way I can get in? I’ll do anything to get in. ANYTHING.” I begged Mortas.

“No money is a problem. Is there something ELSE you could offer?” He asked, there was a definite naughty tone to his voice especially when he stressed “else”.

“Well… yes” I said slowly, understanding what he was implying. “How about you meet me in 1 hour at The Seven Seas Hotel, penthouse suite. I’ll give you something you’ll never forget.” I said back in a sexy voice.

He agreed and I hung up. I let out my breath and said “WOW, I did it”. I got off the bed and pulled my cloth off. I needed to take a quick shower and get ready. As I would come to realize… this was the start of many things not going according to the plan! Herb, the clerk, opened the room door and walked in!

“Oops!” he said as he looked away from my naked body. His crotch bulge appeared again. I had to say something fast...

“Herb… the cameras are rolling” I whispered to him. Then I became the porn actress and said in a confident, louder, sexier voice. “What have we here?” I said pointing and staring at the huge bulge in his pants. Herb did not say anything, but he did look at my naked body again. drinking it all in.

“You naughty, Clerk” I said as walked over and placed a hand on his crotch. I rubbed the bulge. The guy was nerdy but he had a big package!

“I’m sorry miss…” Herb moaned as his cock got bigger and harder. “I was just checking to make sure the room was ok” He gasped. “I’ll go now” he added and turned around and left.

Herb

Herb walked quickly to the backroom behind the check-in desk. He locked the door and pulled out his huge cock. It was semi-hard, pointing half way to the ground. He gently grabbed it just behind the cockhead with his thumb and fore finger. He could not get his finger and thumb to touch, his cock was too thick. He started to stroke his cock thinking about Amanda standing naked in the penthouse.

“Oh Amanda… you liked my big cock… you are such a slut” he moaned to himself.

His cock swelled and got harder as he thought of Amanda's huge breasts and how much she wanted him. His cock stood straight out now… as he stroked it. He closed his eyes imagining the scene.

"That's it, Amanda, suck my cock with that slutty mouth of yours." He moaned

He groaned, as he let his hold on his cock slide down the shaft. "Oh Amanda, take it deeper… "

His cock was so big and long it flopped and wiggled as he stroked it. Only really huge cock can do that dance and Herb had one.

"You want my cum, don't you, slut?" he groaned, now stroking his cock faster. He wrapped his whole hand around his cock as he increased his stroking. His cock was rock hard and stood proudly up, pointing skyward.

"Take my cum all over your beautiful face, Amanda!" He moaned. His cum exploded into the air like a missile. Huge streams of cum splashed against the wallpapered wall in the room.

"Yeah, take it all, Amanda," he groaned, as healthy squirt after squirt of cum shot out of his great cock. As the last squirt of cum landed, he opened his eyes.

“Oh shit!” he gasped. He scurried to find some paper towels to clean up the mess he had made on the wall.

Tessa

Tessa rolled on her other side to face Bob. They kissed passionately.

"I hope you're not too sore." He said with touching concern.

Tessa giggled "I came like crazy. I'll be fine. I always enjoyed a good fuck from behind."

“But I think it is my turn to ride you.” Tessa said smiling. She felt bad he had not cum yet. She pushed Bob on his back and reached down and took his cock into her hand and lowered herself down onto it. Feeling his cock inside her was wonderful. His cock just seemed to touch places that no one before him had touched in her.

As if sensing her enjoyment of his cock, Bob let her set the pace. Tessa started to fuck herself on his cock. She would alternate between just rocking back and forth and pushing herself up and down. She had started this to make him cum, but soon she forgot all about him and was riding him to make herself cum.

Bob could tell she was getting off on his cock and that made him excited too. He put his hands on her prefect sexy young ass. Rubbing her ass as she fucked herself on his cock. In front of his eyes were her big jugs doing a fuck dance for him. He could barely control himself as she pounded her pussy on his cock. She made him penetrate her deep!

Each downward deep thrust made her clit hit his body. Soon she was crying out his name as another wave of pleasure washed over her. Her pussy contracting around his cock. He could not hold back anymore and cried out. Tessa felt his cum shooting deeply inside her body.

"Oh WOW” Tessa moaned. As another little tremor went through her body. She looked over at the clock by Bob’s bed. “Shit… I got to go!” Tessa gasped. Bob got worried too… they had been fucking for too long. They hustled and Tessa got out of the house in a hurry. Bob’s wife actually came home an hour later… she had too much to drink and needed to wait before she could drive herself home.
 
Coming back to the hotel, I rolled right by the front desk and noticed that Herb was nervously cleaning himself up and avoiding eye contact as he feigned working. Something must have happened before I arrived. With the travel suitcase in tow, I knocked on the door before using the key to get in.

"Amanda!" I said loudly, "It's Robert. I got your stuff and the camera," dropping the suitcase onto the bed after stabbing the travel bar in.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed steam coming out of the bathroom along with some humming. She must be getting cleaned up. Now was the time to set up the camera. That way she could still pretend to not know where it was. There were some places to hide it that had good coverage of the bed. I'd figure that facing away from the window would prevent any natural light from drowning out and making the figures silhouettes. Inserting the SD card, checking the battery-full, and memory space, at least 4 hours. More than enough. The camera was concealed on the table behind some knick knacks and Amanda's suitcase and such can be moved there when she's done using it. It was easy to find, not really well hidden.

When everything was set up, Amanda emerged from the shower, humming to herself, her full figure wrapped in a white towel, hair also wrapped up. Immediately I froze, "Oh, hey!" smiling nervously. "Feel refreshed? I got the camera and such all set up along with your clothes" pointing towards the bed.

After a moment of watching her as Amanda went through her clothes, seeing what would match someone of wealth, I coughed, "Are you sure you want to go through this? It'll be dangerous. I could still hide in the closet instead of going to his car."

There was also a part of me that didn't want to have Amanda being taken by this Void guy. I don't know what she'll do, but the thought of him fucking her really put a knot in my stomach. What else would he do to her, humiliate her with pain and torture? Cum all over her face while it's being filmed. Didn't want to think about it any further, it was much upsetting.

Void and Yumi

Hanging up the phone, Void stepped out of his office and pulled his burgundy jacket over his shoulders, humming with a satisfied smile on his thin lips. Looking up at him, Yumi asked, "Where you going, boss?"

"That was a potential client," Void responded. "I'm going there to discuss her situation." By 'he' he meant, we. Void hated to drive himself. Yumi picked up the keys to the car and together they drove towards the Seven Seas. She had doubts about this client, but kept her thoughts to herself. Void had a one track mind. If anyone tried to deviate his path, he would punish them. These sorts of client calls were frequent, but it left Yumi to sit it out in the car and wait while he met with these college girls.

There was no action for her. Void always said that Yumi was best not seen. She was 'too pretty' he said, that if other college girls saw her they would get jealous and not want his business. Yumi never saw herself as pretty, but she had a smoking figure. She was just trying to do a job, the only job she could get.

Tessa

Tessa came back to the sorority stiff and spent. Flopping onto her bed, uniform wet and haphazard, she could barely keep her eyes open. Struggling to stay awake, she felt the crisp $100 Bob shoved into her breasts as she fled the house. She held on to it with a wide smile before drifting to sleep.

Her dreams were all mixed together, most didn't have any meaning. Eventually she imagined having a strong man pin her down and fill her up. The dream was so vivid she could feel his member crawling inside with each thrust as she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him close. No face, it wasn't Bob. Didn't feel like him, but the feeling was good as he pumped her then came the spurting orgasm that sent a bolt of electricity through her and jolted her awake.

"Oh!" sitting up. The room was empty. Her clothes were dry and encrusted. Time for a shower. Taking them off and throwing them into the hamper, Tessa stiffly entered the shower and stayed there for several minutes letting the hot water course over her body.
 
Last edited:
The helicopter prank was a load of shit!

The Huey firefighting helicopter had just filled up it’s tanks with liquefied horseshit. The blades were slowly rotating as Venera and Rebecca climbed in. Venera had a megaphone in her hand. They put on the headsets in the back of the helicopter, so they could hear what the pilot was saying. They belted themselves in.

“You girls ready?” The pilot asked.

“Yes” Rebecca replied.

“Give me a moment, I’ll close your door.” The pilot said.

“No… we need it open. We want to fly Vietnam style!” Venera said.

“Ahhh ok” the pilot agreed. But for some reason he had a silly grin on his face when he agreed to the girl’s plan. The helicopter took off and started towards the Kappa-Beta sorority house.

Rebecca grinned at Venera, she had never been in a helicopter before. “This is awesome!”

“I appreciate your unbridled enthusiasm, but I think it is kind of lame” Venera replied.

“Was that a horse pun?” Rebecca asked. Venera nodded, grinning.

“Pilot… you had better hoof it or we’ll be late.” Rebecca said making up her own horse pun. The pilot groaned.

“Can you girls rein it in?” The pilot joked back at the two busty babes in the back of his helicopter. They got close to the kappa-beta sorority house. “Ready for the mane event? The pilot joked.

“Yes!” Venera said. “when I say “you girls are shits”, dump the horseshit on them!” Venera told the pilot. Venera had arranged someone to pull the fire alarm at the Sorority house once they heard the helicopter approach. The trick worked as the yard around the house filled up with the high-society bitches from Kappa-Beta including Ursula Talbot. “Aim for that bitch!” Venera told the pilot pointing at Ursula then she got on her megaphone.

“Ok Kappa-Beta… you screwed with the WRONG sorority. Mu-Beta-Pi didn’t appreciate your little chickenshit prank. So now you will pony up for your crimes. Time for you to get off your high horse… because you're not that special. I got this right from the horse's mouth… you girls are SHITS!!”

The horse shit sprayed out of the firefighting helicopter right on cue. Spraying all over, the now running and screaming, kappa-beta girls. It also sprayed all over their house, backyard and pool!

“Oops… maybe that was not the horse's mouth. Maybe that was his ASS!!” Venera finished her last joke. As the helicopter headed back to the airport. The only problem Venera and Rebecca had not taken into account was with the helo door open they both got a face full horseshit mist too! They did not care… they both were laughing too hard!

It was an epic prank… except the pilot require an additional 1000 dollars to clean his helicopter. Still Venera and Rebecca felt it was totally worth it!

Amanda

I had gotten into my best outfit to fool Mortas Void into to thinking I had money. I remembered what Ursula had said about my clothing coming from target. So I put on my pattern dress. It was from a specialty store. An old boyfriend gave it to me. But the cool part was it had a slit in the middle. So I could show off my amazing under cleavage but still look sophisticated. Only a woman with breasts as big as mine could pull the dress off. I added my sun glass which I have to say made me look as fake and plastic as any Kappa-Beta girl.

I had quickly ordered a champagne bottle and two glasses from room service. And I set them out now… and uncorked the bottle.

I heard a knock on my door “coming” I yelled. I quickly turned on my phone, dialed Robert, and placed it under the bed. I went to the door and opened it.

As I looked at Mortas Void, I got the impression he was a slimy, evil fox. He wore an expensive silk shirt, exquisitely ironed pants, leather belt, and polished black shoes. He was in perfect fashion. But there was something about him, his face or the way he held his body that immediately told me not to trust him.

“Mortas?” I asked.

“Yes” He replied.

“Great! Please come in” I said in excitement. I was not excited, but I needed to play the part.

He looked me over, like a hyena ready to eat his meal. He even licked his lips.

“That is some dress you have on” He commented.

“I’m glad you like it!” I said smiling. I went over to the small table by the window. I pour two glass of champagne. “Please have a seat. Enjoy the view” I suggested.

“I’m enjoying it now.” He said as he looked at me. I giggle at the compliment. “How about you take off that dress… before we talk” He suggested.

“But someone might see me” I objected.

“Perhaps I should go” Mortas said.

“No… please have a seat.” I said. He sat down and looked at me. I knew I needed to take my dress off in a sexy way. So I started to sway my hips and doing a little stripped tease dance. Mortas looked like he was hungry for sex.

Mortas thoughts:
Jenna was beautiful, totally stuck up and almost never put out. She was a bitch. This girl was so much better. She was much hotter, and more natural. His cock was rock hard thinking about fucking her. He also KNEW she would put out.

I undid the top of my dress and my huge breasts bounced free. Big, full, and firm. Mortas gasped when he saw them. I cupped my breasts, running my thumbs over my nipples to make them hard. I was beginning to enjoy myself.

Making Mortas, even if he was an asshole, happy was making me feel horny. I guess I liked to display myself. I could feel the warm sensation deep between my thighs as my juices started to flow. I gripped the sides of my dress eased it slowly over my hips.

Mortas said “show me that young, eager, pussy.”

I pulled the dress and my thong off. My pussy came into view, smooth and clean shaven. I tossed the dress and thong onto the dresser. Then I walked over and sat into front of the window. I took a deep drink from the champagne.

“You are a sexy woman” Mortas observed.

“And I love cock!” I told him. It was true. So it did not sound slutty for forced.

“Well, then I think we have a deal.” Mortas stated.

“Great! I do you, and you help me get in Kappa-Beta?” I said to make it clear. He nodded his head. “Let’s get started, my pussy needs some cock!”I added.
 
Venera and Rebecca

Venera and Rebecca were all smiles as they left the helipad, the happiest they've ever been in their lives, and that includes after all the sex. The prank was a complete success! They pretty much blew all of their donation money, but it was well worth it. "Did you see Jenna running from the jacuzzi?" laughed Rebecca as they entered the Sorority house. "Her chicken legs could carry her!" her cheeks so sore from laughing the whole way back.

"My favorite part was watching that cunt Ursula puke," Venera smiled. "The smell must have gotten to her."

One of the Sisters emerged from her room, cellphone in hand, loudly explaining that the prank made it to the local news. The anchorman said that 'an unmarked helicopter appeared to spray liquid feces onto the Kappa-Beta house". The footage then cut to Ursula herself with a heavy scowl upon her face as her body appeared to be freshly washed so hastily that her long wet hair clung to her head and shoulders. "Someone pulled this prank. We don't know who, but we won't stand for it!" Ursula fumed. Deep down, she knew who it was, but one could identify the helicopter or anyone taking part as they were too busy running for their lives. "Our house and property are soaked in...stuff...it'll take weeks to clean it and cost a fortune! No one wants to come near us!"

As the video played, the other Sisters gathered around the glow of the phone, pressing their head together to catch a glimpse what was there. Indeed, the spray was virtually on target. Brown was everywhere. The stench-repulsive.

"We got those Bitches!" Rebecca clapped before turning to Venera and giving her a chest bump. "UH YEAH!" Then came some more footage of the drenched house,
"Ugh," Rebecca smiled. "I can smell it through the phone" fanning herself. "I need to take a shower."

"Me too!" Venera smiled. The two held hands and walked away together as the others continued to point and laugh at the video.

Robert

"Good luck" I said to Amanda before I left. A moment later my phone vibrated. It was Amanda. Plugging in cheap earbuds whilst leaving the building, next step in being the master spy was to conceal oneself in the brush. Squatting in the shadows, hehe, now we wait. Wasn't a long wait, a vehicle pulled in along the side of the hotel and the passenger door opened. Out stepped Void in his silk shirt and ironed pants. To me he looked like a used-car salesman. My heart began to race as he disappeared. Now was the time to be super sneaky. Break into his car and steal any evidence inside. Void had a quick step in him, eager to get inside and get him some of that action.

When his voice was in my ear, that was my cue to go for the car. Stepping out of the bushes, I froze. The driver's door opened and out stepped a woman, thin and wearing all black. Shit! Who was she? Didn't look familiar. It was impossible to tell at this distance.

“Let’s get started, my pussy needs some cock!” Amanda's soft voice in my ears.

"Well, my cock could use some lips" Void's voice replied. "But first, let me look at these titties. Ohhhh mmmmm, they're so big and SOFT!" Void exclaimed, no doubt his hands were feeling them up, squeezing them hard and liking that they were all natural and not the silicon or saline stuff the Bitches used. "This is definitely Beta-Kappa material!" before smothering his face in them. "brrrrrr" He couldn't do that with Jenna, even if he got in the sack with her. It wasn't long before I heard the unmistakable noise of kissing. Void didn't waste any time. Probably because he had nothing to lose.

Shaking my head, 'focus!' I thought. The mission-snoop and gather intel. Coming out and casually walking alongside the building, the woman in black walked towards the front of the car and disappeared down a breezeway. Keeping a clear head I walked towards the corner then halted when some grunting was heard around the corner.

Taking a quick glance around the corner then pulling back, I could see the woman at 15 feet or so away-full body Asian about 5'4" with long black hair in a ponytail with a dye job of white and purple rings, wearing skin tight black jeans and a slightly tight black sweater with sleeves all the way down the wrists, perky breasts and large bubble butt. She was slamming both closed fists against a vending machine. "God damn it!" she huffed.

Drawing back, I took a deep breath. What should I do? I thought, what would Amanda do? I could hear them in my ears, Void huffing and grunting as their bodies came together and Amanda giggling and laughing, enjoying herself. Not sure if it was legit or just an act. If she were here, she would go through with the mission. Do what it takes! I'm not a charmer. What happened with Rebecca and Venera was-they attacked me!

Confidence. That's what women like. Confidence! I turned down the volume on the phone until it was just audible. Amanda was still safe, still giggling and humping away. To cover them up, some Swedish heavy metal music was put on. Took a deep breath, let it out, and walked around the corner to see her still hitting the machine before giving up and putting her head against the glowing face in defeat.

"Hi, you allright?" I asked with a thin smile as I walked up.

The woman turned her head towards me, her glasses nearly falling off. She pursed her lips, pulled back, pushed them up the bridge of her nose, "I'm fine," speaking bluntly. "This damn thing..." hitting it once more.

"It ate your money?" I asked.

"No!" she growled. "I don't...I don't have enough for the machine," her tone slowly turning to sadness. "I don't get paid enough in my damn job to afford anything. I get paid so little, I can't afford a damn soda!" slamming a fist against it that the machine shuddered.

"Oh, I'm sorry" taking a breath. "If you want, I have a few quarters here," reaching into my pocket. The woman's face had a slight scowl on it. She wasn't looking for a handout, but when the hand was presented to her with a soft face, her own face started to lighten.

"Thank you" speaking softly. Taking two quarters she put them in the machine, pressed a button and out popped a delicious Coca-Cola. Stepping aside, I went forward and purchased one myself. "My name's Yumi" she said, popping the top.

"Robert" said I, also popping the top after rapping fingers on the top to prevent it from spurting.

"You going to college here?" Yumi asked before taking a sip of the crisp tasting sugar water.

"I'm starting out, yeah," I began to say.

"That's cool. Why don't we come over here?" waving me over with her free hand back towards her car. Playing it cool, I complimented the car to which Yumi immediately scoffed, "Yeah. I get to drive it, but it's my boss's" walking over and planting her round, firm backside on the front edge of the hood, showing no real regard for it. "Come join me" patting the area beside her. Immediately taking her up on it, I sat beside her, we clicked cans and sipped all the while Yumi kept looking at me with a thin smile. She had a lovely face, smoking eye-shadow, firm facial cheeks, pointed chin, half pursed pink lips. Her cellphone vibrated, distracting her for several seconds allowing me to listen in on Amanda.

"I bet your cum is tangy!" she exclaimed, a code that everything was going well.

Putting her phone down, Yumi sighed, "Sorry. It's my Boss. He's up there with a client and he keeps butt-dialing me. That frickin' idiot" sipping some more.

"Oh?" pretending innocence. "What's he doing?"

"Eh, I'm not allowed to say. Just he's meeting a client," Yumi sighed. "Sorry, it's a 'confidentiality' matter" giving me the air-quotes with a frown. "I'm just his assistant, or rather, a lackey. I barely get paid enough as it is. But, I'm so broke and can't get a job anywhere else, I'm pretty much just fucked no matter what I do!" she suddenly exclaimed, caught up in her own little world before she realized it was just me there that her cheeks turned slightly red. "I'm sorry" before noticing the one earbud still in place. "What are you listening to?"

"Some Swedish heavy-metal" I replied.

"That's cool. Mind if I listen? I'm more of a Techno lover myself." Stealthily muted the phone call, I handed the earphones over to her and turned up the volume. Yumi started to nod her head, smile, roll back her shoulders to the beat. "Not bad" she said. "This is some good stuff. Has a good beat to it."

"I listen to this when I'm studying" I laughed.

Yumi smiled greatly, brushing some of her black hair, "Yeah? I do the same to Techno. I end up hitting the computer table and acting like a drummer. I try to do the air-drums, you know?"
 
Amanda

I started with a blow job. Mortas Void had a normal sized cock and he was in good shape. But sucking on his cock, I could tell right away he did not respect women. He thought they were all stupid bimbos that should be serving him.

He was making me suck his cock infront of the window. I like public sex, it turns me on. But he was doing it to show the whole city how he had me under his control. I was his bitch.

Once I figure this out, I played into it. I figured it would make he cum faster and he’d enjoy the sex better.

"Would you please feed me your cum? Mortas" I asked like a dumb slut. His erect cock waving infront of my face.

“I bet your cum is tangy!" I said. This was also to tell Robert I was ok.

"No, I want to cum on your face, slut!" He said as he rubbed his dick on my slightly opened lips.

"Yes Mortas, please cum on my face," I moaned licking the head of his dick.

"Maybe I should cum on your stupid face, slut and ask the desk clerk to come up and take a picture" He said “Show him what a dirty slut you are!”

He said this with anger in his voice. He was not mad at me, but mad at some woman in his life that was frustrating him. He brutally grabbed my hair, and slowly forced his dick all the way down my throat.

“You suck like a dirty whore!” He moaned.

"Mmmmh” I moaned back. I looking up at his face, his dick deep in my mouth, a show of his dominance over me.

He started to fucked my mouth. It wasn't a blowjob; at least I wouldn't call it that. He was just fucking my mouth like it was my pussy.

"Mmmmmmh, mmmmmh," I grunted as I felt my saliva drooling out of my mouth.

"I’m only fucking your mouth and ass. I don't want to get you pregnant. I don’t want any more stupid bimbos in this world” He said. He pulled his cock out of my mouth as I gasped for air.

“Get on the bed” He ordered “Show me your ass and arch your back slut"

I changed my position to all fours arching my back. He spit on my ass… Then I felt a pressure, and within of few seconds, he forced his cock in my ass. He started to fuck me as I moaned.

“Fuck my ass… I’m just a dumb bimbo” I told him.

He fucked me like that for about a minute and I could tell he was ready to cum.

"Do you want my cum all over your back, bitch?" He asked.

"Yes, please!" I gasped

"Then beg for it bitch!" He ordered.

"Please sir, squirt your cum on me!" I begged him.

"I want you to beg like a dog! Put your tongue out and put your paws up. You stupid slut!" he told me. I did as he asked and then I felt him pull out and spray cum up my back. It was a good load… I guess he had not cum in a while.

Still, on my knees, he spun me around. I was still in the dog pose, with my tongue out and paws up. I was looking right at his dick.

“Stay there” He said as he grabbed his now soft cock and aimed it at me. I did not know what was about to happen. Then all of a sudden, he was peeing on me!

It was so degrading! I could not believe it. And to make it worse, I saw the wicked, arousal in his eyes. The guy was a total dick!

When he was done. I got off the bed. “I hoped you liked that.” I said acting like it had been fun for me too. It had not been. He had never made me cum.

“That was hot… you are a good fuck.” Mortas said. “Don’t worry, I pay to clean up the room and put in a good word at Beta-Kappa for you” he added.

“Oh Thank You” I squealed. “I’m going to take a shower now” I told him. I walked to the bathroom, but could see Mortas in the mirror. He went to put his pants back on and that was when he saw the camera. The red recording light, caught his attention. He picked it up and thought for a moment. Then he popped the SD card out and walked out of the hotel room.
 
Back
Top