Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting in the livingroom right now. Everyone else has already fallen asleep. I started to feel a little playful and without even realizing it, my index finger started circling around my nipple through my shirt, then pinching it, only to tease it again. I can't help but imagine how awesome it would be to play for soemone and have them play for me.. maybe get a little fingers in.. I mean, hands on.. lol

I could really use a playmate right now lol.

I'm sitting in the livingroom right now. Everyone else has already fallen asleep. I started to feel a little playful and without even realizing it, my index finger started circling around my nipple through my shirt, then pinching it, only to tease it again. I can't help but imagine how awesome it would be to play for soemone and have them play for me.. maybe get a little fingers in.. I mean, hands on.. lol

I could really use a playmate right now lol.

I can not count how many times I have been reading Lit stories and absent mindedly started doing just that. I get caught up and before I know it I am all worked up and the story is finished and I am like........but I am just getting started here! One of my fav fantasies is to masturbate with a woman but so far it remains just a fantasy. Someday maybe?

Oh I know, I'm the same way. And I'll always start with the whole absent-mindledly rubbing my nipples through my shirt, and then I'll pull my shirt up and start rubbing them through my bra (then of course the bra has to be moved lol).

So far I haven't had that fantasy fulfilled either. But I think there's hope for both of us lol

Oh I know, I'm the same way. And I'll always start with the whole absent-mindledly rubbing my nipples through my shirt, and then I'll pull my shirt up and start rubbing them through my bra (then of course the bra has to be moved lol).

So far I haven't had that fantasy fulfilled either. But I think there's hope for both of us lol

I have the desire and even a willing spouse to allow it but what I lack is the nerve to follow thru with it.

Well I'm single, so I dont' really have to worry about a disapproving spouse. My only problem is that it's one thing to daydream about living the fantasy, but it's a whole other story to take the big step. I know I'll love it, but ugh! lol

Okay, there's also the whole time thing.. for now, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with rp maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back