Now See Here. . . (closed for FireyIce)

"I know," he said. "I told Becky to tell you that she whored herself out. I figured if you were going to be as much of a problem child as you were last year than I could use that to my advantage to have you take her place," he told her. "Don't worry, you'll get half of what the offer is. So if the person wants you for $200 you get $100 and I get the other $100." Greg started to kiss Kayla's neck as they talked. "If it's anything extra like the client wants to buy you a new dress or something that's fine by me," he said between kisses. "But I do only deal with some exclusive clients so you won't need to worry about them being too rough with you," he told her. He started to slowly move one hand down and started to gently rub her clit again.
 
Kayla moaned softly, but her eyes narrowed. "Why do you get 50% of the cut? You're doing the arrangement of everything, not getting fucked. 60-40. I'm saving up for a college fund, and I ain't lookin' at community college, not to mention the whole pregnancy factor as well. Again, I'm the one going through 9 months of hell, not the guy."
 
Greg smiled as she made her case. "Very true, 60-40 will work perfectly fine," he stated. Greg looked down at his cock. "I will say that I'm sorry, since I was kind of caught up in the moment with you and forgot to put one on," he admitted to Kayla. "I'll try to make sure that it doesn't happen again," he told her.
 
"That would be very much appreciated," Kayla stated with a smile. "Once in a while, it's fine, and I'm not the most fertile person right now, so you're good." She stretched underneath of him. "Now, I heard something about dinner? I'm starved."
 
"Why yes you did," Greg said in response to her question. "What did you have in mind? Stay in or go out?" he asked as he held her tightly. "Keep in mind if we go out it'll be in another town so no one will notice us," he assured her to help keep their secret safe. "And I wouldn't mind buying you something nice to dress in if you want to go shopping first," he offered.
 
Kayla smiled as she stretched. "Going out sounds good, especially if it's someplace nice," she mentioned. "Maybe someplace with a nice, juicy sirloin? I haven't been to any place remotely good in a few months."
 
Greg leaned over and kissed Kayla on the cheek. "No problem, babe," he said as he started to get off of the bed. He reached down and pulled his phone out of his pants pocket and scrolled through his contacts until he got to one of his friends and gave him a call. He was talking to him for a few minutes while mentioning Gino's which was a nice classy resturaunt in the next town over that was hard to get reservations for.

After ending the call he scrolled his contacts again. While he was looking he mentioned to Kayla, "We'll have to find some nicer clothes for you for dinner tonight, I hope you don't mind," he said as he looked over at Kayla while the phone was ringing. A few minutes later he had requested to talk to a girl and mentioned that he would be stopping by in about an hour and then ended the call after the conversation was over.

"I'm going to be in the shower if you need me," he said as he made his was to the bathroom. "You can either wait or join me if you'd like," he said with a small grin while looking at her.
 
Kayla grinned back. "What do you think I'm going to do?" She asked playfully, getting up and out of bed and following him into the bathroom.
 
Greg had already gotten into the shower and turned on the warm water as Kayla got in. He moved her closer to him and kissed her passionately as beads of warm water fell onto their skin. He moved his hands into her hair as they continued to make out. After a few minutes he pulled his hands out of her hair and grabbed the soap and began to clean off both their bodies.
 
Kayla moaned and smiled as he began washing her. "Do you typically do this for all your problem children?" she teased softly.
 
"I wouldn't know," he said as he continued to wash her. "I have only really had you as a problem child, so I guess so," he teased as he continued to wash her body. "I do, however, do this for my..." he paused as he was thinking for the right word, "money-making investment," Greg said as he started to rub her ass with soap. "I think it was kind of a fetish for Becky. She loved being washed in the shower," he told her as they were getting close to finishing up.
 
"It's relaxing, and very intimate," Kayla noted, smiling. "I like it as well. Becky's not the only one who enjoys it. So, is this your side business? Taking women such as me and Becky and loaning them out to exclusive clients? Out of curiosity, how many clients would I have?"
 
"It is my side business, yes," he told her. "Teachers don't make as much as they'd like. It was very good and promising with Becky being my first assistant with doing this." He got the shampoo out and started to put some in his hair then handed it to Kayla. "Right now I'd say five. All of them are very prominent though, in different areas. I do have more but we'll see how handling these five are for you first." Greg leaned against the wall as he finished cleaning up, waiting for Kayla before wanting to turn off the water. "I will tell you that one of them is a cop who will pay you in certain drugs that he can get, just to give you an idea of the fact your payment won't always be cash," he admitted to her.
 
Kayla laughed in delight and washed her hair out. "Only pot for me," she told him. "Won't do anything harder, especially if I have to rely on my looks for my cash and pot. Who else will I be servicing? Someone who owns the outlets in the next town over?" She grinned mischievously.
 
Greg laughed a little as she inquired about the outlet malls. "Some of the people can afford to pay you enough to buy quite a bit of clothes for your services," he told her. "Hmmm, lets see, there's a corporate executive for a law firm, the crooked cop, one of the mayor's staff, a doctor and a car salesman," he told her. "Hopefully you like that small list," he said as he smiled at her, turning off the shower as she finished washing her hair.

Greg got out and dried off before going and getting one of his suits on. "Where did you want to get a new dress at?" he asked. "Maybe a new bra and panties also, if you want," he offered.
 
Kayla dried off. "That would be nice. Hmmm. . . . I heard something about Gino's, so I can't just have any dress. . . Hmm. . . " She bit her lip. "We can always go to Vicky's Secrets for the bra and panties. The dress. . . . Hmm. .. ." She started getting dressed again, her expression thoughtful.
 
Greg smiled, "Yes, you heard right about Gino's. I have a few friends on the wait staff that won't mind 'forgetting' to take a reservation and having a spot just open up when I'm going there," he admitted. "That look seems like the look that you're thinking something very name brand, aren't you?" he asked with a small grin. "Actually, I have a place that you'd like, trust me," he told her as he finished putting his tie on.
 
Kayla grinned as she finished dressing. "Sounds good to me, hon," she said. "Where is this fantastic place, if I may ask? And don't worry about making sure I'm home at a certain time. I haven't had a curfew since I was 16. Mom said it was silly to have one if I was going to break it all the time. Makes sense, really. And they trust me, for the most part."
 
He waited for her to finish getting dressed. "I was thinking of taking you to Julia's for an outfit for tonight, how does that sound?" he inquired. "And trust me, I don't expect you to have a curfew with the amount of rules you break at school," he said in a joking manner.
 
Kayla grinned. "Julia's sounds fantastic, Mr. Smith," she told him. It seemed weird, calling him professionally after the romp in the sack they just had, but he hadn't given her permission to call him by his first name. She finished dressing and came over to him. She kissed his cheek.
 
Greg wrapped his arm around her waist as he received her kiss on his cheek. They started to head out of the apartment and down to his car. "I figured you'd like that," he said as they got to the vehicle and started to head over to Julia's. "Since you're getting a nice new outfit do you mind if I keep your bra and panties from our session earlier? Kind of as a keepsake, if you will," he asked. They drove for almost 30 min before getting close to the store.
 
Kayla laughed and nodded. "Once I get new ones," she promised. She winked at him. "Do you want them now, or after dinner when we come back to your place to fuck again?"
 
"Hmmm," Greg said while thinking. "Just so you can be a tease to your soon to be new shopping assistant Angela, now will work," he told her. He continued to drive, taking a few quick glances as Kayla started to get undressed. "I'm sure you'll like her. She helped with picking out Becky's prom dress last year," he mentioned.
 
"Then she has very good taste. Becky looked spectacular," Kayla said, slipping off her jeans and shirt to take off her bra and thong. "I take it Angela swings both ways, hence the comment about teasing her?" She took off her bra, then thong, before redressing.
 
"Yes, she does. We might have had a very nice evening together a few times," he said with a sly grin. He continued to glance over as he watched her take off her bra and panties then redress about two miles from the store. "Have you ever been with another girl?" he asked with some curiosity as they got to the store.
 
Back
Top