Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I had a friend who would sometimes get them from various stresses in her life.

HYE written your sexual fantasies down?

Yes... it's what all my stories are and why they're only shared with certain people

HYE acted out a fantasy you shared with someone?

Yes... it's what all my stories are and why they're only shared with certain people

HYE acted out a fantasy you shared with someone?

Yes. :eek: 'Twas enjoyable to us both.

HYE acted out your lover's fantasy, even though it wasn't necessarily 'your' thing?

Yes. :eek: 'Twas enjoyable to us both.

HYE acted out your lover's fantasy, even though it wasn't necessarily 'your' thing?

Yes

HYE decided a fantasy should remain a fantasy when discussing it with someone?

Oh, yes. Sometimes just the idea is enough, you know?

HYE revealed a fantasy to another that you later regretted revealing?

yes because he never looked at me quite the same again.

HYE regretted acting out a fantasy?

Yes.... I am still traumatized.

HYE walked in on your roommate having sex?

I've seen every room mate I've had in coitus.

HYE helped a female friend move and gave her shit because the bolts in her bed frame were so bent you needed a hacksaw to get it apart?

HYE helped a female friend move and gave her shit because the bolts in her bed frame were so bent you needed a hacksaw to get it apart?

No, oddly enough.

Have you ever changed your mind about having sex with someone due to how filthy his or her bedroom was?

Have you ever flashed a stranger in public?

Yes, but it was by accident, so it wasn't exactly flashing.

Have you ever been very turned on by being in close contact with someone you did not want to have sex with?

Yes, but it was by accident, so it wasn't exactly flashing.

Have you ever been very turned on by being in close contact with someone you did not want to have sex with?

Yes, weird too.
HYE been surprised by someone unexpected being turned on by you?

HYE been surprised by someone unexpected being turned on by you?

Yes. I was surprised at the time, but in retrospect, I shouldn't have been. It involved a playful tussle over a stuffed animal. It was completely innocent on my part, there were others around us, and it didn't last long at all, but it was enough to get him to pitch a tent in his gym shorts. To make matters more uncomfortable, I discovered this via an accidental bump against him. He jumped, and it took me a second to realize what I just bumped into. I looked at him and just rolled my eyes and didn't say a word about it. Guys just don't have plausible deniability.

Have you ever been turned on by the vibrations in a moving vehicle?

Yes. I was surprised at the time, but in retrospect, I shouldn't have been. It involved a playful tussle over a stuffed animal. It was completely innocent on my part, there were others around us, and it didn't last long at all, but it was enough to get him to pitch a tent in his gym shorts. To make matters more uncomfortable, I discovered this via an accidental bump against him. He jumped, and it took me a second to realize what I just bumped into. I looked at him and just rolled my eyes and didn't say a word about it. Guys just don't have plausible deniability.

Have you ever been turned on by the vibrations in a moving vehicle?

Yep... ever ridden on the back of a Harley? :heart:

HYE created "something" to do in order to avoid spending time with family?

Yep... ever ridden on the back of a Harley? :heart:

It wasn't a Harley...but yeah, I know what you mean. :devil:

HYE created "something" to do in order to avoid spending time with family?

More often than I'd like to admit.

Have you ever had sex with siblings (not your siblings, of course), together or separately?

It wasn't a Harley...but yeah, I know what you mean. :devil:

More often than I'd like to admit.

Have you ever had sex with siblings (not your siblings, of course), together or separately?

Yes....was delicious....simply delicious.

Have you ever with your sister/brother-in-law?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back