Mysterious Circumstances (pm to discuss joining)

Jocelyn's eyes shone with excitement. "Alec, you like body art? I don't see any tats or anything on you. If you want, I'll give you a tattoo free of charge once I've got a good set of equipment." She offered.

They made their way to an eatery which reminded her a little of a wild west saloon without the prostitutes or gambling. "Interesting. This whole place is such a weird combination of old and new. Kind of cool!"

"You will find that our whole culture is much like this", he told her. "We have taken what we like from back on earth and left what we don't like or need. Our tech is sort of limited but we make do with what we have. As you have seen we have gone the green route and Solar panels work especially well here. Something to do with the type of solar energy given out by the type of sun here. As for this restaurant it serves the best steaks in town, some of which my Son supplies."

He led her to a cozy corner booth and sat down. "Order anything you want, it is on me today."
 
Jason finished his afternoon chores. Actually there were not that many and he had basically just used them as an excuse to get away from his father. He would explain it all to Jocelyn later, and he felt bad for leaving her there with him. He hoped she would forgive him.

He grabbed another jug of apple cider as a token of apology and started to ride back up to the house. Maybe he could finally get May to take a break and eat something today. He was becoming very worried about her. For some reason she was pushing herself too hard and perhaps he should talk to the others and find out why.
 
OOC: I need a few days for r.l. stuff I've fallen behind on. I should be back on track later this week. Sorry!
 
OOC: NP Let's see if I can at least advance it a little

Jason arrived to find Kate, April, Austin and to his surprise Hilde sitting at the table while May slept on the couch. He walked quietly over to them and sat down.
"Sorry to barge in like this," he said placing the bottle of apple cider on the table, "But I was coming to see if I could convince May to eat something. She has been busy I know but has been letting herself waste away, getting hardly any sleep and skipping far too many meals. It kind of worried me. My sister was the same when she got some idea in her head and you literally had to sit on her and force food down her throat before she got the idea," he chuckled.

He glanced over at her sleeping form. "I guess I needn't have been worried though. Looks like she is finally getting some decent sleep. I wouldn't be surprised if she slept for a day and then woke up and ate enough for two people." He smiled and turned back to the people at the table. "So how is everybody. It is good to see you up and about April." He had made a point of sitting as far away from her as possible so he did not frighten her and was watching her for signs he was scaring her in any way. If it looked like his presence was going to alarm her he was ready to leave at a moments notice.
 
Ooc: Thanks, Aussie...
I suspect we need a time hop forward or a cool plot twist to get us all something cool to write. Fellow writers, where should we take this?
 
OOC: Godzilla is always fun, and no one expects the French inquisition. If those don't work, maybe a trading montage of Hilde and Austin? I can just see him in a pink track suit lol. But seriously, maybe a little skip forward with Austin traing, April healing, Kate and Adrianna getting closer to baby time, and anything else we'd need. Those are my best ideas right now.
 
Jocelyn could get her tattoo studio. Adrianna has her baby on the way too (not sure on the length that takes). Houses could be built or at least one is complete. Maybe the crews cattle being introduced to the natural environment. (Large fenced off area built around lander)
 
Back
Top