The Professor's Experiment (seeking one female)

The Jeffinator

Super Saiyan Blue
Joined
Mar 13, 2005
Posts
8,365
7ynw_sUsH8cePwOomy8sghCr5PwTnw1fcFBIBVq3n7r-v4CmxwHI7D4kblQSCsMDEDuEjcAbs1AgkE7JqaeewhpGVomXOd-JR0il0xgq-hOB6w4uvzsZAQx956VkPaHxd_cVNzgj8QBfOMAqoZMmyEX8U1TpFJZpx0QRl0SwpWvUD5KZ1HP738e2Hf4swvXU1C1fF4FeSdhqm9YfHJuv2XvHUeSaVtI_STxS65BifjG_wc2BKRfFYF1DHSiCyZ61A2jQM2lkMZLeMjv1_v3hyfmGUS7FbkrjR1axpPbMc1Tb88EtSc0syOLHSIJWL8o2Xzb1duEF_HF64VAknXZnb8hBPFfOBvR9qmazVNziT8QpcdbEJcbrEcxjCiaGrVj52fxfgznf0mk6u9Pcg4jytLKyJiWWb_Zj_ULrZF_AZnXEeB0Atz4uStnVbusMIJuGgFR5_0wqhWZWOYzuau1vs_4rCh3hzUxa3tLTtA9mm8HnFZMiB3FS7QB-zDdnFSQK9z35lGbxHwtEIEyJaFF9iWqOyQepWIg5mu5pnHxfB3MpLZPUGVOWxFAfIb8vx9VWOy0PvEEYJt98H6cpDa38Ry3LmxJaA0FhQagYjxW0bx9C7IZ_ovEp4vcw=w398-h673-no


Picture of Professor Harper

Edward Harper is a physics professor and research scientist at Caltech in Pasadena, California. He graduated high school several years early and attended the University of Hawaii, the state he was born and raised in. His mother came from a long line of native Polynesians and his father was an Australian-American lawyer.

Eddie left the University at age nineteen with a Bachelor of Science in Astrophysics and moved to Massachusetts, where he had been granted a scholarship to MIT. Over the next six years, he took classes both online and on campus, working towards multiple doctorates. At age twenty-five, he had earned advanced degrees in physics and astrophysics, as well as multiple computer engineering and programming certificates.

After leaving MIT, Eddie moved to Pasadena to take a job as an assistant research professor at Caltech. Soon he was promoted to a full professor and his role expanded to include collaboration with NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory.

Today, Eddie is thirty-five years old. He has worked at Caltech for ten years, and his role has continued to grow. When not teaching his classes, he works in a secret lab with scientists from NASA, the U.S. Air Force, and megacorporation Phoenix Technologies, Inc. Unbeknownst to the rest of the world, they have developed a prototype wormhole generator, but have yet to conduct a successful trial.

Outside of all the top secret government work, Eddie also takes part in youth science groups with local high schools in the Los Angeles area. That's where your character comes in -- she is a high school senior, just barely eighteen. Perhaps she is genuinely interested in science or maybe she just wants to get closer to the hunky professor. Whatever her reasons, she joins the group and soon they develop a bond.

After some time, they meet up outside of school, and she convinced Eddie to buy her alcohol. They get drunk, she bugs him to see his secret work, and he sneaks her into the lab. With his judgment impaired, he decides to show off by turning on the wormhole generator to full power. A stable portal opens up, but quickly grows out of control, sucking them both in. They are tossed and turned and flipped around like a ragdoll through a tunnel of shapes and colors before they suddenly land hard on the ground.

It is then they realize that they have been transported to a jungle world with dinosaur-like creatures and giant bugs. Large portions of the lab imploded and were pulled through as well, debris scattered about the landscape. Eddie deduces he can use the debris to try and build a machine to latch on to the remnants of the wormhole and rip it back open, but it's a gamble.

From here, we can go wherever. The initial goal is for them to develop a fierce sexual relationship on the jungle planet, but eventually it can expand to be an epic adventure across space and time.
 
https://fuskator.com/full/k~qZQpr5t~W/Brunette-Babe-Wearing-Stockings.html#4

NAME: Tiffany Lee Quinzel

AGE: 18...barely

BIO:
Tiffany is about to graduate high school and has been accepted into the most prestigious junior college near her town. The only junior college near her town. Simply put, she is the classic underachiever. However, when Eddie came to her school to inspire young people to pursue STEM careers he inspired her in ways that were...non-academic.

She ended up spending a lot of time with him, and their flirting always bordered on the mildly to highly inappropriate. Then the accident happened...and she found herself stuck on a strange planet, danger all around and an out of control libido.
 
Back
Top