Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
missed youall as usual but i wanted to stop by and say hi---currently rubbing my pussy now..so good

I'm sitting in my car stuck in traffic... but I will gladly join you. I have my short skirt pulled up, my black thong pulled to the side, and I'm rubbing my little clitty thinking about you... mmmm :rose:

Shall I turn up the music or roll down the windows and let the people around me know what I'm doing?? :devil:

I absolutely love watching. I feel completely self conscious though being watched. I remember the first time, I walked in on one of my girl friends during high school. I was staying over at her house because my dad was being an ass. When I got out of the shower I went to open the door and caught just a glimpse... luckily she didn't see me. I stood watching her through the crack, dripping wet. I couldn't help but join in. I never did tell her... ha.

Pity you didn't pluck up the courage to join her because maybe.....just maybe....she was doing it because you were staying over.

Pity you didn't pluck up the courage to join her because maybe.....just maybe....she was doing it because you were staying over.

I wish, she was one of those cheerleader girls who was dating one of the football players (I hate sports... don't care what position he had). The summer after our senior year we went out and stayed at the lake, we shared one of those pop-up trailer things among 5 girls. Well her boyfriend showed up, got all us girls drunk and ended up fucking her LOUDLY in the trailer while we all slept under the stars.

If the trailers rockin', don't come a-knockin'...

I think the best videos are from AbbyWinters and IfeelMyself. so erotic
I could not agree more! I love abbywinters. I feel like those girls are real, coming in all shapes and sizes. ifeelmyself portrays them in such an intimate way. I really feel the intense arousal and orgasm experience.

I wish, she was one of those cheerleader girls who was dating one of the football players (I hate sports... don't care what position he had). The summer after our senior year we went out and stayed at the lake, we shared one of those pop-up trailer things among 5 girls. Well her boyfriend showed up, got all us girls drunk and ended up fucking her LOUDLY in the trailer while we all slept under the stars.

If the trailers rockin', don't come a-knockin'...

That's a pity.....and the boyfriend sounds completely unsufferable, too.

That's a pity.....and the boyfriend sounds completely unsufferable, too.

Yup, well of course now they are married and have two kids... living in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Go figure. Sometimes I still fantasize about her though... her tight ass in the white leggings she would always wear (the obvious pink thong underneath) and her little bitty breasts with big gumdrop nips... mmm they would be sooo delicious to suck on now. :heart:

Yup, well of course now they are married and have two kids... living in Ft Lauderdale, FL. Go figure. Sometimes I still fantasize about her though... her tight ass in the white leggings she would always wear (the obvious pink thong underneath) and her little bitty breasts with big gumdrop nips... mmm they would be sooo delicious to suck on now. :heart:

Well I'm married with two kids so that's not really anything to go by, as your inbox will attest. ;):kiss:

Well I'm married with two kids so that's not really anything to go by, as your inbox will attest. ;):kiss:

Well maybe I'll have to drop her an anonymous note... maybe some suggestive wording... do you think she'll respond? Maybe I AM that long lost girl who got away. Mmm, just thinking of the way she used to look in her little bikini's. :devil:

Note to Becca and Rosie

You wrote: "I remember the first time, I walked in on one of my girl friends during high school. I was staying over at her house because my dad was being an ass. When I got out of the shower I went to open the door and caught just a glimpse... luckily she didn't see me. I stood watching her through the crack, dripping wet. I couldn't help but join in. I never did tell her... ha."

Yes, that would hae been a tough decision for anyone at that age, and at that time. I suppose all of us with a bi streak have looked longingly at another woman in similar circumstances and wondered, "What would she say, how would she react?" Who knows, perhaps she was thinking the same thing.

My advice would be, Leave her be. If you do send her a note without your name, she would never know who eyed her. If you did sign it, she might react adversely, to your disadvantage.

So, Becca, go to your local health club, and gaze at what female flesh that is exposed to you. And try eye contact from time to time, OK? I have made a number of scores at health clubs, both in the area where I live and when I travel. Especially the latter. I think that women feel more at ease when they are away from home, and willing to try what they have longed to try. (They might be just a bit more horny also, being away from the homestead!) I have found that such contacts are best on a firt-name-only basis, so that the person with whom you play continues to be safe in her anonymity.

So, if you should be in Chiicago, stay at the Marriott at O'Hare, which in past years was a great place for meeting (and bedding) women who are either outright bi or just plain old "bi curious." I have not been there in several years, but it was great. There were a couple of open-stall showers towards the back where you could display your own "goodies" in case anyone wished to take a look, and where similarly-inclined women were happy to show-all.

And, of course, if you go about it properly, you can usually find someone "of interest" on this very board. So, if anyone out there lives in the Metro DC area wishes to discuss this further over a cup of coffee some morning in my dining nook, drop me an IM.

The heat this summere= was been so wretched here -- and elsewehre, to be sure -- that I stay naked most of the day. Thanks be that I work from a home office! Hmmmmm. Or perhaps I could find a job in a financial company that had a "clothes free work environment." Hmmmmmm.

And, of course, being nude all the time gives me ample opportunities o reach down there and ..........oh, god yes, I LOVE the feel of my own fingers on my very own body.

Hugs all around,

Kath

When no other women are around....usually....I read some of your delicious posts....while riding my vibrator...when I can't stand it any longer...like soon...I go to bed....make a fist....and tongue it like it's your pretty little tight hole, young lady. Yea, baby, yeah, baby, yeah.......so juicy....waiting to talk to you......

When no other women are around....usually....I read some of your delicious posts....while riding my vibrator...when I can't stand it any longer...like soon...I go to bed....make a fist....and tongue it like it's your pretty little tight hole, young lady. Yea, baby, yeah, baby, yeah.......so juicy....waiting to talk to you......

mmmmm nice Lana
me I'm watching vids of Deauxma, making it last
mmmmm it feels so nice, but would love to be watching with another woman :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back