Female sub looking....

Have you ever chatted with a woman online, been rocked by her dazzling personality, wanted to cum all over her adorable face, then been shown pics of her body and be left utterly disappointed? Have we met before? I'm that girl! I'm tired of being that girl and want to do something about it, but I need some support.

I'm not looking for body positive friends, I'm looking for someone to berate and belittle me into feeling so bad about myself I can finally shed the weight I need to, in a fun and kinky way of course! I'm not an overly serious person and what I really need is someone I can have fun with and feel accountable to, a weight loss coach of a different kind. Someone who can tell me they wouldn't touch me with a finger, let alone their cock, whilst basking in the glow of helping a girl be the vixen she was meant to be. ;)

I get this wouldn't be for everyone, I might not find who I am seeking but it's worth trying. Who knows, it could be something enjoyable for the right gent.

Don't be shy, send a PM.

Cheers!

Have you ever chatted with a woman online, been rocked by her dazzling personality, wanted to cum all over her adorable face, then been shown pics of her body and be left utterly disappointed? Have we met before? I'm that girl! I'm tired of being that girl and want to do something about it, but I need some support.

I'm not looking for body positive friends, I'm looking for someone to berate and belittle me into feeling so bad about myself I can finally shed the weight I need to, in a fun and kinky way of course! I'm not an overly serious person and what I really need is someone I can have fun with and feel accountable to, a weight loss coach of a different kind. Someone who can tell me they wouldn't touch me with a finger, let alone their cock, whilst basking in the glow of helping a girl be the vixen she was meant to be. ;)

I get this wouldn't be for everyone, I might not find who I am seeking but it's worth trying. Who knows, it could be something enjoyable for the right gent.

Don't be shy, send a PM.

Cheers!

No means of contacting you as yet...... doesn't show the send private message option.

Good luck! Not my scene, but I'm also working on losing a significant amount of weight, so *support* though not the kind you need at the moment.

Back