The Perfect Mate (Closed for Lexylove13)

Asobininryochan

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Posts
1,330
Unfortunately, his sister still slept, and he desperately needed to talk to her before he left her alone in their mansion. Putting his penis inside her cunt – still warm and damp from when he shot his cum inside her pussy the night before – he pushed until his knob met her womb. Lifting one of her smooth, sexy legs, Ferdinand moaned as her passage deepened while her muscles gripped his shaft with a practiced hold honed from hours of Kegel exercises.

He felt pre-cum exiting his organ and he fought to keep the rest of his jizz inside his balls as he pounded his unconscious sibling’s slit. Then, pulling up her other leg, he strained to prevent himself from exploding inside her tight hole. While pounding his sister, he gripped both her legs with his arms as he yelled:

“Time to get up, sis! Hope you like your birthday present!”
 
Nicole "Nikki" was sound asleep before stirring a bit. She slowly woke up to see her brother and smiled. Nikki looked down to see that he was deep inside her. "You just couldn't wait could you and this is a wonderful surprise."she said. She sat herself up and pulled her brother close. Kissing him deeply, hungrily as she loved to kiss as they made love. "This was a good birthday present, as I was surprised."she said. She smiled at her brother before nuzzling his check. He always did like to spoil her at any chance he could.
 
Last edited:
“Glad you liked,” his head moved past her legs and onto her face as he added, “your present.” With her lips brushing kisses on his neck, Ferdinand also imitated his sister’s actions. He then nibbled on her neck as his hands fondled her aroused bosom.

Her nipples hardened as he kneaded her breasts. Meanwhile, as his cock penetrated deep into her cunt hole, Ferdinand’s lips met his siblings and they shared a series of kisses that kept his cock from prematurely unleashing his cum inside her vagina. As his tool throbbed on the edge of orgasm, he reluctantly stopped kissing his sister to say:

“There’s more,” after moving his way down to her breasts, he started nursing on her tits. He truly wanted to taste her breastmilk after giving birth to their firstborn. Unfortunately, his sperm lacked to the motility to impregnate his beloved sister. Her birthday present, on the other hand, will realize their dream of starting a family. “So, I want you home all day… in your birthday suit… ready to receive your next gift.”
 
Nikki pulled her brother closer as they kissed. Soon feeling him cum inside her. "Why do I have to be naked?"she asked. She was a little confused as to why but knew it had to be a good reason. Nikki held her brother close as he sucked on her breasts. "I hope we can still have dinner together."she said. She didn't like being alone when Ferdinand was gone. Nikki always dreamed of having a family of her own though her brother couldn't give her that. "Ferdinand....how long will you be gone?"she asked.
 
“Because,” he explained, “you won’t need your clothes when you play with your present.” Taking his time to suck and make her tits erect, Ferdinand went on to say, “Perhaps not entirely naked,” he suggested before biting one of her pointy nipples, “You can wear the jewels I gave you last year.”

Even though he already ejaculated, his penis remained hard from the thought of another man violating his sister’s pussy. Thrusting wildly with lust, Ferdinand continued giving instructions to Nikki, “I’ll be back before dinner… but only if you promise… to only wear your jewelry… for the evening.”
 
Nikki moaned out before nodding her head. "Of course.....including the ring?"she said. She tilted his hand up, kissing him passionately. Her hand running down his body and over his cock. Nikki then smirked at her brother. "Can I get fuck one more time. Please you have me so turned on. I'll do anything."she begged. She knew that he enjoyed some bondage, usually Nikki was against the idea.
 
“Yes,” he commented with increasing passion, “especially the ring,” Understanding her unspoken desire and her nonverbal acquiescence to bondage, Ferdinand withdrew from his sister’s vagina. Abruptly, turning her so that her posterior – lewdly presented to his view by the pillow placed underneath her hips – Ferdinand slapped each cheek until they grew pink from his discipline.

“Put your hands behind you!” he growled while selecting a pair of handcuffs. “It’s your birthday, and you’ve been nothing but a bitch all morning. So, it’s time for you to be punished!”
 
Nikki knew Ferdinand took time to pick her out an engagement ring. She wore it all the time when at home with her brother. Flinching from him spanking her, yet moaning softly. Nikki did as he said as she put her hands behind her back. She just hoped that Ferdinand wouldn't get too rough with her. Nikki needed to find him a play thing that was into more of that stuff for when he got those urges.
 
Cuffing the restraints around her wrists, Ferdinand considered whether to put a blindfold over his sister’s eyes. Choosing one of his ties, he tied the garment just below Nikki’s brow. He wondered, since her asshole looks inviting to his raging tool, if she might permit him this privilege on her birthday.

Nuzzling his glans on her rear end, he next pushed – adding pressure to her derriere as he pronounced: “Are you ready to receive your punishment, bitch?”
 
Nikki soon as the tie covered her eyes, feeling him tease her. She shivered though truly hoped he would her gentle. "Please...be gentle brother."she said. Nikki remembered the last time...he got a little out of hand. When that happened, she didn't speak to him the whole day.
 
“Only if you start behaving like a good girl,” he warned Nikki as his knob pushed past her sphincter. After letting his sister adjust to the sensation of his penis occupying her anal cavity, he once again thrust his cock a little deeper into her rectum. Feeling some resistance from his reluctant partner, Ferdinand cautioned his apprehensive lover, “And a good girl would let her brother do whatever he wanted with her dirty asshole.”
 
Nikki began to squirm as it did hurt though frown hearing her brother speak. "But brother it hurts."she said. She was concerned that he was going to get rough. "Please! I beg you to be gentle!"she said. Nikki was scared, hoping her brother realized that. She didn't mind analysis but her ass wasn't ready for his cock.
 
Ferdinand ignored his sister’s pleas for mercy and pushed his cock deeper until Nikki felt his pubic hair tickling her buttocks. Her stretched orifice clamped tightly around his invading tool and Ferdinand rubbed her clitoris to reward Nikki for her compliance. “Does my slutty sister want her brother to touch her horny pussy?”
 
Nikki screamed out before it turned into a moan. Feeling her brother tease her, but ignoring her plead. "Please Ferdinand...be gentle."she pleaded. She was afraid she may have to scream at him. That's not what she wanted, today was her birthday. Wanting to enjoy it with her brother.
 
Feeling compassion for his sister, Ferdinand added a finger that penetrated Nikki’s receptive pussy. Unlike her asshole, this orifice readily accepted another finger when he introduced an additional digit. As he positioned a third finger into her cunt, he let his palm rub over her slippery clitoris.

While debating whether to fist his sibling, he pulled Nikki up to impale his sister with the remainder of his exposed organ. Inhaling the scent of her damp hair, Ferdinand twisted his Nikki so that his mouth might suck on one her erect nipples. Giving her loins a gentle squeeze, he then asked his sister:

“Would you prefer if my dick were in your pussy?”
 
Last edited:
Nikki moaned out loudly as she felt both his fingers and his cock. She nodded her head, "Yes brother." Nikki was hoping that he would fuck her pussy inside of her ass. She didn't like how rough he could get and knew that. "Please fuck my pussy."
 
Pulling out, Ferdinand presented his dick to Nikki as he lowered her face to his soiled dick. “Clean my dirty cock,” he explained as held the back of her head, “and then you ride my cock again.”
 
Nikki gave him a lick before sucking him. She knew that he loved it when she sucked him. Nikki made sure that she deep throated his cock to be sure that it was clean.
 
“Good girl,” he encouraged Nikki’s efforts by patting on his sister’s bobbing head. Her deepthroat almost caused him to cum, but fortunately, he possessed more stamina thanks to his earlier ejaculation. “Would you like your reward?” he queried as he looked at the hook above their bed.
 
Nikki soon stopped sucking him and nodded her head. "Yes please ....can you take the blindfold off?"she said. She wanted to be able to see what the surprise was. Nikki was still a little scared but trusted her brother.
 
Ferdinand removed the blindfold as he directed her attention to the hook on the ceiling. Then placing the chain of her manacles over the curved metal attachment, Nikki’s brother suspended her on her tiptoes. Next inserting his cleaned member back inside his sister’s birth canal, he finally said: “Are you ready to get your cunt filled by my juice?”
 
Nikki was thankful that he took the blindfold off. She looked up seeing the hook and was a little concerned. Nikki then smiled at her brother before nodding her head. She wanted him to fill her up!
 
“Happy birthday, Nikki!” Ferdinand screamed as he fucked her sister’s cunt with abandon. He steadied himself by roughly grabbing her tits; which felt firm and pointy as he released his load on her womb: “Enjoy my baby juice!”
 
Nikki moaned out as she felt her brother cum inside. She smiled at her brother, before kissing him. "Let me down so I can hug you."she said. Nikki was loving her birthday so far.
 
Ferdinand released Nikki and permitted her to hug him as his penis revived from close contact with his sister. As his lubed cock rubbed against Nikki – leaving her cum and his sperm on their stomachs – he said, “I better stop hugging you,” he lamented to his sibling, “You’re making me horny again….”
 
Back
Top