The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am mythicman0762 on kik. Any interested and interesting women that want to chat anything, can contact me. Mention Lit when you contact, please.
 
27 M from NJ. Bored at work, would love to chat with any female about whatever. KIK is NJ_LBI
 
Ever have one of those days where you just want to get naked ?
Well that's me today lol
dave4play1
 
35/F just looking for intelligent conversation please :)
 
Last edited:
Just a warning for people on here, think I just had another troll fishing for stories contact me. He was named Will and said he was 37 or 47 I can't remember, blocked him so no chat to check.

He contacted me and started with what seemed like innocent smalltalk before saying that he was just saying hello and had to go to work right after I'd answered a question about my experiences. I've seen this with two other people, the exact same thing where they ask a very similar question and then have to go immediately afterwards if my answer isn't opening up the doors to talking about some of the fun i've had with others.

Then I ask what would we talk about if we were to talk after he gets back from work and he just says goodbye, because he probably hadn't thought that far ahead or knew I wasn't going to bite.
 
Just a warning for people on here, think I just had another troll fishing for stories contact me.

I just assume anyone im talking to is not who they say they are unless proven otherwise. maybe im jaded
 
On Kik today and elsewhere. Working at home alone and really needing some naughty female distraction. Erotic conversation is always a good start. "happyhayseed"
 
40 MWM in NYC Today

To be honest, I really want to give a guy a hnadjob today.

I work in the city and would love to just find a nice cock and stroke it until you cum.

I'll be on kik today at cohagen14
 
Odd request

I have an unhealthy obsession with the show Supernatural. Looking for someone to roleplay who has watched the show before. My kik name is the same as my name on here. Ill be waiting.
 
Still looking for someone nice for having talks via kik!
male or female doesn't matter.
I am 26 and male.

kik ID is DocHolliday88666
 
admiration and flirting for curvy women

handsome, sane, articulate 35/m from NYC here who loves to admire/praise/flirt with/practically worship BBW / curvy women of all ages (18+ of course, but mature women are also very sexy ;) )

on kik as monty7843 - same name as here, but without the 2nd m. feel free to message me!
 
21/m Englishman looking to chat with women.

I'm open to pretty much anything but prefer long RP sessions ending with edged out orgasms for both of us. I adore teasing and edging as well as orgasm control in general.

My Kik is Zundas.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top