Bi guy who likes to seduce couples.

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
I like this twist on the idea of a Don Juan type because he doesn't leave the husband out of the fun. Instead, he likes to seduce both spouses into threesomes and makes a point of enjoying himself. At times he even seduces girl-girl couples if both women are bi for the other kind of threesome, but most of his fun is with a man and a woman.

It appeals on several levels, one of which is that the husband gets his rocks off, too. :D
 
That would be interesting, but how does he know if the husband half of the couple would be into it? It would seem that his face-slap-to-success ratio would be pretty low. He would have to have some sort of "bi-dar" that allows him to detect a good prospect.
 
That would be interesting, but how does he know if the husband half of the couple would be into it? It would seem that his face-slap-to-success ratio would be pretty low. He would have to have some sort of "bi-dar" that allows him to detect a good prospect.

That is a risk, yes. He'd have to research a little to find out if both spouses are open to that sort of exploration. ;)
 
I've never written a Bi Guy Erotica.

I think I would like to take up this challenge, given I even manage to finish the story. How about the Wife wanting a DP and husband obliging with it....? Then I can leave the dilemma of writing a bi-guy and get away with straight.

Duh, that's me changing the entire theme again. Anyway, would like to try it sometime later.
 
Interesting concept, beats the cliche of the guy(or woman) who wants to seduce couples, but only interested in the wife.

The inherent issue is how well does it go over?

The obvious choice of category is group, but people tend to get squicked with bi sexual men(so a warning in the authors note would be a good idea, save you some trolling) but GM wouldn't work because there's a woman involved.

Brings back the endless loop of why there is no bi-sexual category here
 
Interesting concept, beats the cliche of the guy(or woman) who wants to seduce couples, but only interested in the wife.

The inherent issue is how well does it go over?

The obvious choice of category is group, but people tend to get squicked with bi sexual men(so a warning in the authors note would be a good idea, save you some trolling) but GM wouldn't work because there's a woman involved.

Brings back the endless loop of why there is no bi-sexual category here

Bisexual would be a very broad category, if you make one. I've read quite a few lot of stories with Bi men and doing well, most notably in the Sci-fi category.


More than Bi-sexual category, I think there's an immediate need for a "Marital Strife" category. :cool:
 
I like this story setup, but it needs a twist to set itself apart. I'd write it as seducing both the husband and wife, but separately, and the hook would be one or more take on the discovery of this by the wife and/or husband.

I'd think twice about writing it for Lit., though, although I do occasionally write bi stories for here. This isn't a bi-friendly site.
 
That is true. Lit can be shockingly homophobic at least among the trolls. :rolleyes:
 
Yeah, no kidding. :devil: Once I accepted that I am bisexual, about 12 years ago, I became a lot happier.
 
I think even less regard is given at Lit. for bi than for GM. I don't sense much of a problem with GM other than maybe some silent downrating of stories. The Web site doesn't provide satisfactory categories for bi stories at all (or for forum chatting, for that matter). (If it did, I would think that there should be two separate categories at least for FMF and MMF.) Apparently it isn't going to happen, though, Laurel led those hoping for this a merry chase, letting a thread on the possibility of one run on one forum, while saying on another forum that she wasn't entertaining the idea at all.
 
GM is straight forward. People see Gay male its okay, well hey, guys are having sex. So...like it, its for you, don't then simply avoid it.

I think the issue with Bi (in men because let's face it, very few care if women play with women) is that it comes as a surprise and people feel like they were blind sided by something and think it should be in GM, but if there is a woman involved, well it can't really go there....

Funny this comes up on a day I noticed someone bumping the "laurel is considering a bi sexual category" thread.
 
Well, Laurel made quite clear on the Feedback board (why on the Feedback board rather than on the "Laurel is considering . . ." thread?) that she wasn't considering a bi category, and she's hung Stella out to dry on ever giving permission for Stella to post the "Laurel is considering . . ." thread in the first place.
 
Last edited:
She is also mow denying she ever outed Rubilips, claiming she said she "didn't think DP was the same person"

But that was not what was said in the post ldy_sea quoted.

So I am fairly certain honestly is not a big priority here.
 
I meant where does he start...
Good question.

Easy answer: Target of opportunity. Whichever of the MF pair is first at hand.

Otherwise: Each individual seducer has a distinct style, right? So the story's seducer Steve has preferences. Maybe he fixates on some quality for his first target: gender, age, appearance, personality (weakness), accent, whatever.

Or maybe he's always a team player, seducing both simultaneously. Chatting them up, probing, eliciting their desires and fantasies, and playing to them. If either dreamed of Another Man, Steve's that guy for them. Wherever they want an extra penis or anus or mouth, he's there. And he's less threatening to their relationship; he's not splitting them with divide-and-conquer.

Or maybe he's inconsistent, maybe almost random, or at least unconsciously instinctual. Last time, it was Jon, then Jen; next time, it's May, then Mac. Last time, he aimed at the more challenging first; next time, the easier one. And maybe he tries different strategies, different patterns, to avoid boredom.

This could be an endless series of seductions with episodes told from various POVs: Steve, or any of the targets, or even outside observers, like a barkeep who watches the action and pieces together a true tale from the lies told by Steve and his targets, or a doctor who treats Steve's STDs and tells a story based on his contact list.

Steve could variously be, or be seen as:

* a romantic (he falls for targets) or even a naïf (he can't help it);
* a predator (he goes after older, wealthier couples, for cash);
* a bored playboy (money can't buy love but sex is affordable);
* a victim (clever targets take HIM to the cleaners);
* a cold machine (he finds, uses, and discards them);
* a rogue psychology student (deep into manipulation);
* a plague vector ({un}consciously spreading a new STD);
* et cetera.

Hmmm, I just may incorporate Steve into my Sellwood cycle of stories.
 
Think it would be a good plot point if he went after the harder sell of the two. Teased the one who is showing interest and shagging the other one first.
 
That is usually the woman, then. The man is typically easier to seduce.

Then again, in a bi context, might not be. In a highly homophobic environment, the man might be harder to seduce.

One twist might be if the man is a Gatsby like figure, who lures couples to parties at his house, maybe older, "empty nest" couples that might be less timid and more aware of what they want from life. Also less risk of pregnancy that way. Maybe he is looking for one to join him permanently and is screening them for that. So he uses rubbers until he has found his couple, who like him must pass an STD screen.
 
That is usually the woman, then. The man is typically easier to seduce.

Then again, in a bi context, might not be. In a highly homophobic environment, the man might be harder to seduce.

One twist might be if the man is a Gatsby like figure, who lures couples to parties at his house, maybe older, "empty nest" couples that might be less timid and more aware of what they want from life. Also less risk of pregnancy that way. Maybe he is looking for one to join him permanently and is screening them for that. So he uses rubbers until he has found his couple, who like him must pass an STD screen.


I was picturing more the "visiting fireman"scenario - the bi guy is visiting the wife's office & she invites him home for the evening so he isn't sitting by himself in a hotel room. Does she have an ulterior motive? Does she know he's bi?
 
Back
Top