Milk (closed for heartofcourage)

"Dom, please don't make me beg." Susan murmured as he pressed against her from behind, his hands grasping her hips and teasing her wet slip with the tip of his cock.

The feeling of being loved by Dom was indescribable. He was so sure and confident when he was with her and she wondered if he always felt that way or if it was her who gave him that strength. She could say with certainty that he was the one that gave her much of the strength that she had felt lately.

When he pressed himself into her body, she let out a long, low moan. God, that certainly felt fantastic, she thought to herself as Dominic paused for a moment. The feel of his hips pressed so intimately against her own was amazing. Erotic. It made her feel complete. Then the fucking. The steady rhythm that he set for them both made her groan again, enjoying the sounds of their bodies slapping together.

"It's perfect, baby. Absolutely perfect." She groaned as his hand smoothed across her back, sliding over her heated skin with ease. "Don't stop."
 
Dominic felt Susie’s wetness trickle over his balls and down his thighs while he kept up his steady rhythm. Feeling his lover’s arousal so clearly, knowing that she was enjoying their time together just as he did, send another shiver down his spine.

Dom heard her plea to him not to stop, and her voice made his cock throb inside her and encouraged him even more to keep going. “I won’t baby, just relax…,” he whispered back. His hands returned both to Susan’s hips, hungrily squeezing her curves and her cheeks. His fingers tenderly dug into her soft flesh while he kept thrusting his member into her welcoming pussy.

Even through the thin protective film on his skin, he could feel the heat and tightness of Susie’s tunnel. It was a wonderful sensation that elicited a soft groan from his lips between the smacking sound of his groin meeting Susan’s ass cheeks. But he wanted to be even closer to his lover, to feel her whole body rubbing against his own, and not only her butt.

Dominic slowed down, and finally stopped thrusting his hips, with his cock resting fully inside her. Catching his breath, he leaned forward, whispering in Susie’s ear, “Lay down Susie.” Dominic gently guided his lover to move to the middle of the bed, and lay flat on her belly, staying inside her the whole time. He softly brushed Susan’s hair behind her ear, and again started thrusting into her.

“Let me take care of you baby…,” he breathed hotly into his lover’s ear. Dom tenderly suckled her earlobe and covered her back with his chest while gradually rocking his hips faster against her again. He quickly returned to the steady rhythm he had before they changed position, fucking his lover passionately and trying to make her cum for him.

IllinformedThickAmbushbug.gif
 
Last edited:
"Fuck, Dom." Susan groaned as Dominic guided her towards the center of the bed and whispered against her ear that he was going to take care of her.

Her fingers spread across the sheets before bunching the material tightly. The feel of his lips and teeth on her ear sent a shiver down her spine and she let out a heated moan as he rocked his hard body against her skin. She could feel every single muscle of his chest as he draped himself against her, fucking her with a swift rhythm.

She was dripping wet, messily so. Perhaps she should have been embarrassed with the amount of fluid that was leaking from her pussy, but she was too wrapped up in the moment to care. Her eyes closed and she simply lived for that pleasure that he was giving to her. Surely she would die before she came. It made her smile, husky laughter leaving her lips.

She was growing tighter around his cock. God, she thought to herself. She was about to explode and soon she was letting out a scream. The entire apartment block might have heard her as she came with a violent jerk, the noises coming from her lips barely recognizable as human.
 
Back
Top