Mars Needs Women!!!

EmpressJosephine

Mistress of Role-Plays
Joined
Aug 9, 2014
Posts
14,652
resize


Mars Needs Women!!!

But not nearly as much as my role-playing thread needs them.

If you are a female writer interested in a story of human relationships within the BDSM lifestyle, please see here.




Any role - Top, bottom, Dom, sub, Mistress/Master, slave, Owner, pet, etc., even vanilla - and, indeed, any gender (we just have an imbalance of men), is welcome.

If you have and questions or comments, please message me or set them forth below.


 
Be Careful for What You Wish.



Now we have more women than men, so I hope members of either sex would like to apply to join!




iloveanastronaught.jpg





P.S. It's not actually a science fiction story; I was just trying to keep with the Mars theme.
A more appropriate picture for The Dominion might be this:

Favim.com-21733.jpg


If such things interest you, apply to join!

 
Last edited:
Need Women Again

We have an imbalance of men, again. Looking for female authors! Please have a read and see if you're interested.

 
If You Want Actual Science Fiction....

THE AFFAIRS OF KAITAIN
A Role-Play of Dune





Call for Writers

It is the year 10,148 AG. The aging Elrood Corrino IX sits upon the Golden Lion Throne of the Galactic Padishah Empire. Members and agents of other noble houses, like Atreides or Harkonnen, surround him seeking favor and advantage.

If you think you have what it takes to survive, or even prevail in, the intrigues and affairs of the Imperial capital, then the planet Kaitain is the place for you!


If, after reading the whats been written so far of The Affairs of Kaitain, you think you might want to join in its role-play, please contact EmpressJosephine here or JawnKarTurr here.



 
Just because some people say I've done every guy on Earth doesn't mean I'm ready to take on Mars too.
 
Back
Top