Braless

(Tifani) I wear a bra when I go out of the house, or my tiny nipples poke right out! But love going braless at home, love the feeling of something against my nipples, especially silk! I love hubby's reaction to them. And yes, I like to see a fit woman with no bra too, very erotic to me
 
I've got little boobs. I can get away with no bra in alot of cases, but sometimes in something tighter it can look good. I don't have cleavage. LOL. I have to use
what I have. :)
 
I do on occasion go out braless, but the girls are DD and like the support if I'm out and about. The second I step in the front door, the bra comes off and the girls are free. They do hate being bound and constricted-in a bra anyway.
 
Braless is sooooooooooooooo much more comfortable. Don't go out braless much, but I am braless most of the time at home. Just love the feeling of being free.
 
I didn't go braless for years....but then when I did, I really enjoyed the feeling of my large breasts bouncing as I moved! Now I go braless at home, but I'm not comfortable going out without a bra, I like my breasts under control (and quite hidden to be honest) when I'm out and about!
 
Having the choice is a beautiful aspect of being an independent woman. Going bra-less at home, or out, can be personally comfortable and/or physically and mentally exciting.

Likewise picking a bra to wear for the day, or for going out, can be uplifting (mentally). Who do I want to be: the focused, all-business professional woman; the on the prowl, slightly slutty and available chick; the tempting tease; the shapely exercise fanatic. Amazing how a little piece of fabric can help influence self perception and the reactions of men (and women).

Fun and very empowering when you think of it as more than just another piece of clothing you have to throw on.
 
Last edited:
I try to go braless whenever I am at home, but I'll never go out without one on.

Taking your bra off at the end of a long day.. aaaaah ..

You know those signs and such that people post on facebook? I saw a great one the other day : "No, sorry - I can't join you. I'm in for the night; I've already removed my bra." :D
 
Having the choice is a beautiful aspect of being an independent woman. Going bra-less at home, or out, can be personally comfortable and/or physically and mentally exciting.

Likewise picking a bra to wear for the day, or for going out, can be uplifting (mentally). Who do I want to be: the focused, all-business professional woman; the on the prowl, slightly slutty and available chick; the tempting tease; the shapely exercise fanatic. Amazing how a little piece of fabric can help influence self perception and the reactions of men (and women).

Fun and very empowering when you think of it as more than just another piece of clothing you have to throw on.

Love this post
 
Think I'll ditch the bra more often when I go out these days... Although, winter is coming...
 
I'm bra-less at home or in the yard. In public I rarely go braless but do sometimes. I'm a smaller breasted gal (36B) with pierced nipples that stick out at the slightest breeze. I've thought about going braless to work though just to see if anyone notices....

I refuse to wear bras with underwire though..
 
At times I go braless for the comfort and other times its to give a little show. Depending on where I am, lets say out for a few drinks. The more I will show.
 
I love it the wife goes without a bra. However, I do enjoy watching her do what I call her "Houdini escape" removing her bra in the car without flashing. I have to laugh reading this thread as I remember a time when a woman would blush if her strap showed. Now they leave them showing as a fashion statement I think.
 
I love it the wife goes without a bra. However, I do enjoy watching her do what I call her "Houdini escape" removing her bra in the car without flashing. I have to laugh reading this thread as I remember a time when a woman would blush if her strap showed. Now they leave them showing as a fashion statement I think.
What? No flashing? I don't understand. :rolleyes:
 
I love it the wife goes without a bra. However, I do enjoy watching her do what I call her "Houdini escape" removing her bra in the car without flashing. I have to laugh reading this thread as I remember a time when a woman would blush if her strap showed. Now they leave them showing as a fashion statement I think.

I've done the same trick. I especially like it when I can get away with doing it and Jim doesn't notice. At least, not until he notices I'm braless. My C's are a bit saggy now that I'm older than when they were perky. It's hard NOT to notice when I'm with out the bra.
I still like the looks I get when I'm braless and there are a couple of local bars Jim and I go to where I can get away with flashing.
:cattail:
Jenny
 
I won't go braless out in public. I need the support. If I'm at home and not wearing one, I don't feel comfortable even walking to get the mail. Too much jiggle.

"Too much juggle" is a contradiction in terms and mutually exclusive. (We guys know what you mean but . . . .
 
I think I might be an exception - I prefer wearing a bra. I'm DD (US, so E UK), and much prefer the support. However, I do prefer bras without padding, so you can still feel through it.
 
some days i have to wear a bra like it or not but somedays i do go bra less,makes a nice change but would not do it everyday.im a 42g so i have to wear one and most are wired for support
 
Currenlty, wearing a Green Bay Packers jersey and nothing else. So yea, braless. Waiting for the last two minutes of the game. Then someone is getting pounced on!!

Jenny
 
I Love it too... see the nipples poking out.. nothing better then a women braless in a tshirt or tank...
 
A few years ago I found a fascinating essay online titled "Bras as bondage" or something like that. The theory behind it was that bras are something imposed by men on women to as a form of bondage. While I don't agree, I found it fun to read and think about. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

I don't go braless because with my huge nipples and large, less than pert breasts, it is quite obscene. I'd also like to keep them perky as possible as long as possible. I do sometimes change into a sports bra in the evening, if I'm not going out and I know no one is coming over.

I also wear a very supportive bra, because as has been said, my clothes look and fit better with my boobs where they belong ;).
 
Back
Top