On the other side of the tracks (closed)

It was the last thing he had expected from the prim and proper girl. He came out here not very certain that she'd actually strip down, but there she was, gloriously naked, looking hot enough to cook the pool water. He undid his jeans and pulled them down along with his briefs. He walked to the pool and hopped in, keeping the bottle out of the water.

"Well the water is rather nice. I was mistaken indeed."

He took a pull from the bottle and placed it down on the side.
 
She swam over to him and looked at him smiling. She ran her hand through her hair. She took his bottle and took a sip. She playfully pretending to suck on the tip. She looked into his eyes and her hand stroked his chest.
 
Well she sure was not a shy kitten like he had envisioned her to be. She definitely was not the same girl in this pool as the one he had watched all these years, planning his revenge against her family. He gave her a grin when she sucked on the tip of the bottle, he was quite certain what that meant. He took her hand stroking over his chest as her way to approach him and he moved closer to her, a hand coming to rest gently on the swell of her hip.

"You sure don't go swimming much like this do you?"
 
"Never done it before." She said. She was very drunk right now more drunk than she had ever been. She put the bottle down. Her legs playfully wrapped around him. She rested her head on his shoulder. Her boobs were pressed up against him.
 
He rested an arm around her waist, keeping her close to him as he picked up the bottle, it was clear that she was drunk. Extremely so. But that didn't mean that he was, nor that he could not drink some more, so he drank down more of the whiskey, placing the quarter full bottle back on the side of the pool.

"Gotta go careful then, don't want you going under and forgetting to swim."

Even though he played it as casual as he could, the nearness of her body to his was having its effects.
 
He rested an arm around her waist keeping her close to him. She watched him drinking from his bottle oh she was thinking naughty thoughts about his lips and what they could do to her. When drunk her mind went dirty and it was very rare. She never got drunk this is was a one off.

“You will take care of me and protect me, won’t you?” She said stroking his chest. She looked into his eyes smiling at him. “I like you.” She said leaning in and kissed his lips softly.
 
"I will try my best yes."

And before he knew it, she was kissing him. This was taking it a bit far, but it fit in with what he was planning for, so it worked for him. Since the water helped, he didn't have to help her to get higher. He just leaned into her, kissing her back, tasting the whiskey on her breath and for a moment he did wonder if she would have gone this far without the drink.

But then again, wouldn't it be perfect? He held the kiss, wondering if she would take the next step, from there it was anybody's guess.
 
She wrapped her body tighter around him. Her tongue played with his. Her eyes were closed and she was grinding up against his cock. She was enjoying being with him. If she was drunk she wouldn’t do anything wild like that. There was this inner wild side that came out when she drank which was rare and she never got like this. “You’re so nice.” She said as her hands were all over his chest and then slid down his leg and her hand brushed against his cock.
 
Her grinding hardened his cock beyond the point of casuality, then her hand brushed over it. He grinned at her, "Well thank you, you are quite nice as well."

He ran a hand over her wet hair, "Very nice indeed."
 
She could feel him hard under her hand. She liked feeling his hand in her hair. She kissed him. "Lets go to my room." She said. She slid out of the pool and gathered her things and began running off to her room not to far away.
 
He was actually relieved when she drew away from him and offered to go to her room. He was not sure he could have lasted much longer. He followed her out of the pool, finished the whiskey and slipped into his pants to hide his erection.

He picked up the rest of his clothing and followed her as she headed for her room. How did a church mouse get such a perfect body? And those breasts...he shook his head and followed her into the very generic room. He placed his stuff on the table and turned to face her.
 
She unlocked her motel room door. She walked into the room. She ran her hand through her hair as she put her things down. She looked at him and smiled. She was eyeing his body. She slid into the bed. She patted the bed. “Get in here.” She said with a laugh. She laid back in the bed. She smiled at him happily.
 
Well well the drink sure turned her into a not-so-shy woman. That part was good, he liked that. He gave her a smile and sat down on the bed, swinging his legs on and turned towards her, laying on his side. She really looked beautiful with her hair half-damp from the pool and of course the rest was fabulous as well.
 
She pulled him towards her and kissed him. She liked the feeling of his body up against hers. She was snuggling up to him. Her tongue played with his as she looked into his eyes.
 
He liked how her naked body melded to his as she kissed him, he rested an arm around her, kissing her back as he looked back at her.
 
She liked having his body so close to hers. She deepened the kiss. Her tongue played with his. She stroked his chest looking into his eyes. She was very happy to be in bed with this man but she was getting tired. She broke their kiss. “I would really like something more to happen tonight between us but I am too tired so can we just snuggle?” She asked.
 
"That is perfectly fine with me."

The fact that she stopped was actually good, he didn't want this to seem like some fling that happened just because she drank too much and got a little bit too wild for her own good. For his plan to work, it had to seem natural. It was the goal of this whole idea after all.

He ran his fingers through her hair, which has dried off considerably by now, gently working out the little kinks as he stroked. It was a funny thing actually, here he lay in bed, with a smoking hot blonde girl. She's naked, he's dressed in just his jeans...and they were practically snuggling. He smiled at the thought as he stroked through her hair.

"I really think that you should look into taking up teaching."
 
She loved feeling his fingers in her long hair. He was making her feel so good. She was glad that she was in bed with him but glad she wasn’t going to let anything happen tonight because she didn’t have the energy and was drunk. She snuggled up close to him. “Why?” She asked wondering why he was so interested. She like that he was so interested though because it showed he cared.
 
"Well for starters you did say that you like working with children, so I think that it is a line of work you should look out for since it is something that will make you happy and give you proper direction."

That was deep, he had no idea where that came from.

"Also your father can't possibly argue with it being a bad career for you. I feel that it will be selfish to keep you at home and keep you away from achieving your potential."
 
“Your right I should teach. I don’t think my father will be happy though. To be honest I don’t care. I am sick of him controlling me. I want my own life.” She said. She rolled over looking into his eyes. She smiled at him. “Thank you for being so great.” She said. She kissed him passionately.
 
He rested his arm around her waist as she lay on top of him, kissing her back. He wondered what his ancestors would have done if they saw him now. Most likely stone or brain him. His fingers toyed with her silken tresses as they kissed and when she finally pulled away he gave her a smile, "Well then, I can do with thank yous like that."
 
She yawned snuggling down into the bed. She closed her eyes. She liked being so close to him. She was so happy to be here in his arms. She started falling asleep in his arms.
 
He felt her body relax against his as her breathing slowed and deepened. He stayed like that until he was certain that she was fully asleep, then he slipped from the bed and tucked her in. He exited the room after slipping on his shirt, managed to weedle another bottle from the bar and returned to the room. He sat in the chair, watching her as she slept and drank whiskey.

Of course a few photos didn't hurt either, but not to do anything with. Just something to keep and work with his plan.
 
She slept for a while but she woke up because she couldn’t feel him next to her. She sat up seeing him sat on a chair across the room drinking. “What you doing?” She asked. She yawned stretching out.
 
He smiled at her, "Well I am not much of a sleeper, so instead of bothering you, I just got myself a drink and spend some time thinking. You want a little bit? It works better than any aspirin."
 
Back
Top