New OOC 'Rebuild'

I was probably wrong, I am not too sure. I have only been reading and not writing with the info in my posts, so you guys have a better understanding than I do about our inventory.

I definitely want this to play out further. So don't make this thing with Daniel end so quickly. I mean, he can get caught by everyone, but I won't make him so easily convinced by you guys.

Okay ...

Great post penman, when I read that I just wanted to slap the taste out of Daniel's mouth, so you did a good job.

Just curious, did they retrieve explosives from the Armory? As far as I can remember we only got tools, generators, welding machine, guns and ammo? Of course since Danny is on the bender I can excuse him thinking the explosives came from the Armory, but just asking if I did miss something

OK in my post I hint towards zombies, but my post only identifies sound. Was thinking, if there is zombies, could they be the more lathargic type? If not the explanation could be that they have not caught the "human" smell yet and they might think it's other zombies and are moving closer to investigate?

I don't recall explosives, but they did bring back some food and quite a lot of rations on top of a lot of guns and ammunition (part of that was in Hunter's truck though).

Of course they could be the lethargic type. Locked inside a shop, not many light to help them digest ...
It also might be possible zombies somehow loose their sense of smell if they are too long in the vicinity of decaying corpses? In a closed room, building with not too much fresh air flowing in?

I was probably wrong, I am not too sure. I have only been reading and not writing with the info in my posts, so you guys have a better understanding than I do about our inventory.

The Knights have gathered quite a lot, mostly food, the explosives were made by Deacon.

Now, I don't want to sound like a spoiled child looking for attention, but lately, in posts relating to "home affairs" at the Knight, Daniel has been pretty neglected. Don't take this the wrong year, but I just couldn't help but notice...

Now, I don't want to sound like a spoiled child looking for attention, but lately, in posts relating to "home affairs" at the Knight, Daniel has been pretty neglected. Don't take this the wrong year, but I just couldn't help but notice...

I think it is because you are here more now, and you started a new line with Daniel being Napoleonish again ... I for one, don't know how far you want to take it, especially as you said some posts ago you didn't want to stop it too soon?

So in my "Norah" post I only mentioned those who are fit or fit enough to help again.

I know, that is all true. But you guys will have to take up a little of Daniel here and there, cause I still am pretty busy. And as for how far I want it to go, I was thinking it was like Peter's, when he became overconfident and paranoid, but not lethal to him.

I was thinking that since Daniel was pumped full of antibiotics when he was first infected, the virus rooted itself into him. And even though the dirt treatment they applied to him when he collapsed of fever prevented it from being lethal, it is still within him, driving him slightly insane.

And also, if we go far enough into this, it could be another plot twist with the whole Thea thing that they work together. But that is way, way off in the future. Basically, Daniel will start to become a more antagonistic person, who absolutely hates Deacon and everyone else except for Peter.

I know, that is all true. But you guys will have to take up a little of Daniel here and there, cause I still am pretty busy. And as for how far I want it to go, I was thinking it was like Peter's, when he became overconfident and paranoid, but not lethal to him.

I was thinking that since Daniel was pumped full of antibiotics when he was first infected, the virus rooted itself into him. And even though the dirt treatment they applied to him when he collapsed of fever prevented it from being lethal, it is still within him, driving him slightly insane.

And also, if we go far enough into this, it could be another plot twist with the whole Thea thing that they work together. But that is way, way off in the future. Basically, Daniel will start to become a more antagonistic person, who absolutely hates Deacon and everyone else except for Peter.

Okay. I get it now.

Thing is with Daniel growing more antagonistic, he either gets confined to a locked room, beat up or shot. Or Daniel gets just well enough, to actually convince half the Knights he's right. But few intelligent or sane people will believe him.

Thing is with Daniel growing more antagonistic, he either gets confined to a locked room, beat up or shot. Or Daniel gets just well enough, to actually convince half the Knights he's right. But few intelligent or sane people will believe him.

Mm, this is the problem I am seeing too. If too many people get annoyed by Daniel it is one of the above, or they sent him away.

The sane and intelligent won't believe him ...

But we can keep Daniel just a bit Napoleonish. Have him mask his true feelings a bit and only open up to Peter?

Yeah, that's what I want. He will only talk to Peter about this because he thinks everyone else is too much of an idiot to see these things. And he plans to leave either way.

Cramer is more patient than Deacon, but piss off a good ole boy long enough. Especially if he's called a stupid redneck, and he'll kick Daniel's ass a country mile. So, hopefully he's not crazy enough to say it to Cramer's face.

Cramer is more patient than Deacon, but piss off a good ole boy long enough. Especially if he's called a stupid redneck, and he'll kick Daniel's ass a country mile. So, hopefully he's not crazy enough to say it to Cramer's face.

He won't have the change to do that for a while since Cramer will be at the farm with Lt Ski and Sgt. Washington for a day or two?

OK time to introduce Jeremiah aka Jerry,

Next post could you just take the vehicles half-way up the track, a smoke grenade goes off right in front of the truck and when people step out automatic gunfire to stop everybody in their tracks.

If you wish you could add a voice calling out, "Allright skivs, hold it right there!"

Much obliged :)

If this Jeremiah creep took over Cramer's Farm, ole Jerry's going to need shovel to scoop his brains up lol

Really Wolfbrother?

SPOILER ALERT

This Jeremiah creep have kept the animals happy, the farm zombie-free and stopped several raids on the "abandoned" farm. So sure kill the man and make him eat his brains like the good zombie he is :p

You can figure which part is the spoiler :D

Well all I can say he better be a really fast talker Knightbrother, because Cramer is as territorial as a Berserker seeing red. :D

Now that post threw a spanner in my cogs.

I will just have to wait until somebody decides to move closer to the house :p

All,
I wrote a cassie post (see below) ... but it jumps the story forward two days ... is it ok to post?
Thanks

Cassie

Derry had gotten me into trouble again. Why in the hell would you EVER scream "HELP...SOMEONE HELP ME!” when there were zombie around … and everyone had guns … and were super trigger happy? I didn’t yell “HELP” when I jumped into a pile a shit. BUT NOOOO … Derry had to yell it when I was chasing her. UGHHHHH is all I can say.

Well, we were both on the “shit list” now (the pun was intended this time). We had somehow triggered some painful memories for Cramer. So it was suggested that Derry and I needed to fertilize the fields … i.e. spread the shit around. So we were literally on the “shit list”. “The list” was the things people needed to do to bring in the harvest. Oh, we got other fun jobs to … I describe them later.

First … as Cramer described it in his country twang “Shit … is good for shit”. I turned to Derry with a “WTF” look on my face. Derry had to expand on the explanation. “The manure is applied to the fields, because it is a nutrient-rich fertilizer. The fertilizer helps the crops grow, which we then eat or store for the winter … and also is used to feed the animals … like the milk cows and chickens … they shit again … taking it all full circle.” Derry explained.

Sounded simple … right! But when you're dealing with shit … shit happens. There was the time Derry was operating the front loader … and pushed the wrong lever …you guessed it … she dumped a whole load of shit on my head! Then there was the “liquefaction” process … where the shit was mixed with water … this made it easier to spread … well … hoses leak … ever gotten sprayed in the face with liquid shit!! Well, I have. Or the time Derry (she was skinnier … so I made her do it, my big boobs saved me again!!) had to climb in the “poo” tank to "unclog" the filter thing! She did that job in her bathing suit. I think some of the guys were secretly watching … but can I ask … how sexy is a girl when she is climbing into a tank full of shit??

We had other jobs too … I just loved the comments the guys made assigning them to us

“You two have been “cooped” up too long … why don’t you collect the eggs from the chickens … it’s a fowl job … but you’re not chicken are you?” or “Why don’t you girls milk the cows …don’t pull a calf doing it”

Anyhow, I learned a lot about farming … the main thing I learned … is I don’t want to be a farmer!! Everyone else helped too … SSgt Washington and Lt Ski helped with the harvest part. Driving the big machines to collect up the corn, wheat and other vegetables. They were also asked to help with the processing part. Finally mending fences was a big project … I guess the zombies had damaged the fences … and the fences needed to be repaired before the animals could graze again.

I noticed that they had been staying away from Jerry … who I must admit is a bit odd. Anyhow, when I asked them about it, they told me … he had pointed a gun at them when they had asked him a question. “Psycho” was SSgt term. Anyhow, we all were working really hard … but there was two things still bugging me. Why hadn’t Troy called me yet? And I still needed to talk to Cramer about the whole flirting thing. Every time I had tried in the last two days to talk to him … something interrupted my attempt.

SSgt Washington
https://www.facebook.com/UsArmyFema...0.1397792734./308184269289851/?type=3&theater

Lt Ski
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_IKAx782HQ...E/s400/061407___Lucy_Pinder_Sexy_Pics___2.jpg

Awww and I did hope Jerry could do a small amount of flirting with Cassandra :p

I like the post, Jerry will help where it was needed, but mostly he'd be covering the defense and nobody knows when he sleeps :D

Hey, don't forget Cassie is dating Daniel! He might get real mad! :D

Sorry I kinda disappeared entirely for a while. My internet was down for a while and I had to get a new provider.

Back