balls

For a limited time.

PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE!

http://giant sinister bollock.com[./IMG][/QUOTE]

*quoted*

[QUOTE="thør, post: 84071542, member: 119333"]My hand, Saint Pete's balls.[/QUOTE]

thank you so much for capturing that for me. do you handle saint pete's balls frequently?

[QUOTE="RunningJib, post: 84072954, member: 289239"]. . . . . .[/QUOTE]

. . . . .
 
today was a both shitty and exciting day. it was mostly shitty. horridly shitty. the evening made up for it. still balls are needed. please leave them up long enough to be seen. no whack a moley.
 
i would like to clarify here that balls are not obscene. they are not vulgar. they are not in need of being banned. balls are beautiful sacks of tender skin. cradling the jewels. i don't know why balls have ever been considered ban worthy. i believe that is blatant discrimination of the balls. it's like balls get no free speech. down with the ball censors.
 
today was a both shitty and exciting day. it was mostly shitty. horridly shitty. the evening made up for it. still balls are needed. please leave them up long enough to be seen. no whack a moley.

sorry to hear you had a shitty day, neci
:(

it's an old pic but it's all i got
 
Thank you for helping to restore the the security in my own balls I hadn't realized I had lost.

It's like that story where the shoes weren't magic and the dancing was all me. Only with scrotum.
 
Fuck+the+rules_c23894_3545247.jpeg
 
This has been an amusing and enjoyable thread thus far. Well done. :D
 
As promised. Not sire why the HELL I'm doing this, nor why anyone would be interested... :D


POOF!
 
Last edited:
:heart::heart::heart:
best balls ever.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Compliments like that will get you pretty much anything you want.
 
Back
Top