Illustrated Stories

Harryasaboy

Experienced
I've had two illustrated stories pending since March 17 with no word at all from our illustrious editor. I also noticed that no new stories have been posted since that date. Is the editor still here?

Illustrated material always take long, but this is extemely long. I have two illustrated poems waiting, the first has been officially submitted on April 15 (I first submitted it the first week of April, but made some changes. Remarkably, it does have two views.)

I have sent a PM to Laurel and asked her to send a reaction in this thread. Thanks I appreciate that. I hope everything is ok and that she hasn't been kidnapped by space gypsies or joined a new age cult in Humbolt county.

I did have one rejected over a minor issue which I hope I've resolved properly. Hopefully there won't be any more issues.

Last edited:
I have an Illustrated story pending since 3/9/2018. I know Illustrated story take longer then other stories but this is pushing it.

It was Saint Patrick's Day when the last illustrated story was published. I have no idea when that story was submitted.

Remind Laurel gently. The delay could be a technical issue that's out of her hands.

It seems Laurel for whatever reason has trouble keeping up lately. She hasn't replied to my message from 6 weeks ago, nor to the reminder I sent a few weeks later. Who know why. Literotica is run by two people so I try not to be annoyed at the slowness of some things.

It's not just illustrated ones, I fear. I've had a simple short story hanging fire for some time now. I do hope all is well in Lit Central.

no news is good news?

No actions or reactions yet.

I have started a new thread in the 'Lit Tech Support': Illustrated Submissions Pending. Maybe that will give some reactions.

One of submissions just got rejected again so someone's reading them. I went back and made the minor changes and hopefully it will go through. My question is how do I move the story from drafts to pending?

My latest chapter went up after 4 days... at 5 PM...

Oh well. Most people who are reading it have already found it by this point. Should stay on the Hub for a day or two as well.

My latest chapter went up after 4 days... at 5 PM...

Oh well. Most people who are reading it have already found it by this point. Should stay on the Hub for a day or two as well.

Actually, one of the nice things about publishing a story in that category is that it will be on the hub for months, because those stories are so far and few between. My latest I/T story, on the other hand, dropped off the new story hub by the third day, and the impact on reads was obvious.

Yeah looks like stories are being posted again. It is very unusual when the new story section drops below 500. It went below 400 which to me is unheard of.

Anyone hear back, or find out, why new illustrated stories haven't been posted?

The silence and lack of posting on the Illustrated Stories hub suggests it has been dropped. It has been nearly 90 days since the last post.

RIP Illustrated Stories

Finally got approved

I was just about to resubmit my story without illustrations, when my story got approved. Better late than never I guess.

Back