What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow my oldest goes in for another surgery. It's a fairly minor procedure but it has to go under anesthesia and I'm not particularly looking forward to it. Any positive vibes sent our way tomorrow am would be most appreciated.

Tomorrow my oldest goes in for another surgery. It's a fairly minor procedure but it has to go under anesthesia and I'm not particularly looking forward to it. Any positive vibes sent our way tomorrow am would be most appreciated.

You got it, babe. Sick kid situations are never fun. Glad it's getting nipped in the bud now, though. Hard as it is. Call if you need anything. You never need to feel alone. You're certainly not.

:heart:

Sending along all the good mojo I can find. :heart:

Of course. Sending strength and positive vibes your way, sweetie.

I want my new computer already, even though it is on five day delivery, plus time it takes to assemble and all of that.

:rose:

>>>HUSG<<<

sending the positive vibes, luv...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back