Bethy Town

The "girls" thought it would be rude not to say hello

attachment.php

I hope you enjoy our new home
Oh my what a great town to visit, all those mountains and hills to climb, it would be a lot of fun doing this to your scenic view!

Welcome back to town :kiss:

Simply delicious!

Thank you! :rose:

Oh my what a great town to visit, all those mountains and hills to climb, it would be a lot of fun doing this to your scenic view!

A lot of naughty fun I hope :)

Ok all that means is your as sexy sideways as you are upright. LOL

:D An easy way to discover this too.

I hope everyone is okay and enjoying plenty of naughtiness

Of course, the one evening i am free no-one is around...irony; love it ;) I shall have to tease myself

Of course, the one evening i am free no-one is around...irony; love it ;) I shall have to tease myself

Why would you need to tease yourself? That is so not fair to have to do that.

Why would you need to tease yourself? That is so not fair to have to do that.
Well, you're here now so i may have a helper :devil:

I am fairly turned on, imagining hands bringing my body to life, waves of arousal passing through me

Well, you're here now so i may have a helper :devil:

I am fairly turned on, imagining hands bringing my body to life, waves of arousal passing through me

Well isn't that a lovely thought to have. :devil:

Fairly turned on is not a good spot to be in...REALLY turned on is a much better area to be in. ;)

Well isn't that a lovely thought to have. :devil:

Fairly turned on is not a good spot to be in...REALLY turned on is a much better area to be in. ;)
well, i really want to be in that place..REALLY

it always helps me to imagine sliding my mouth over a hard cock and feeling it pulsate against my tongue. When a man moans it makes my tummy flip...so sexy

i found the gif thread and this is all i can think of now

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i found the gif thread and this is all i can think of now

Picture removed by moderator, in violation with the Forum Rules. Please DO read the Forum Guidelines regarding posting pictures in the forum. Thanks! :)

Well there may not be sound, but.... sounds good to me!

thanks, slightly naughtier than usual..to reflect the owner's mood.

I really want to do this:

Where do I sign up?

and then can we do this?

yes and fuck yes. And then a little more yes on top of that yes. And I have some ideas for more yes later on.

Don't know why but fuck yes just sounds sexier :) We should definitely discuss these ideas

Because it is sexier. And there are far too many ideas to discuss here. I would just be flooding your thread ;)

So come stand over here in this corner and we'll talk. Actually, just come with me :devil:

Back