[M4F] Literate Libertine in Pursuit of an Ingenious Inamorata

PhallusOperandi

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 13, 2014
Posts
133
Your Humble Host
---

* Exacting: Tired of being given a vague, meandering description of what to do with that dildo in your hand? Trade in those tears of boredom for a sense of relief at finally getting to feast your eyes on a rigorous regimen fit for German engineering. (Tears from physical exhaustion and throat tenderizing come gratis.)

* Enlightening: Struggling with some complicated problem, deep-seated psychological damage, or intractable feeling of ennui? I can mansplain, psychoanalyze, and free-associate with the best of them, and I’m considerably less expensive than therapy, drugs, or a remote control vibrator. (Invest in that last one.)

* Clever: Mindless rejoinders making you lose your mind? Wiggle my way for a bout of tete-a-tete that spans the gamut from inspired pun-ishment to perspicacious pronouncements about the human condition (including but by no means limited to what that mouth do).


The Tantalizing Tart Thumbing Through This
---

* Effusive Gushing: Can you ramble at length about cryptography, Charlemagne, or communism? Find it difficult to stop pontificating about proofs, porcelain, or the Piraha? Part your lips, and I promise not to push my cock between them until you least expect the intrusion. (Note the running theme here.)

* Character: In Pulp Fiction, Winston Wolff berates his young girlfriend by saying, “Just because you are a character doesn’t mean that you have character.” While genuine principles are great, I’m much more interested in finding women with personalities that drip with superlatives as often as their cunts.

* Orgasms: You having them while we’re talking; you not having them because I forbade it; you having them at some other time I specify, while struggling not to eject your butt plug or alert your roommate/husband/co-worker/best friend.


---
Inquire within, that you may enter my inbox and I, your box.
 
Addendum: Pudendum- it's what's for dinner tonight. Or it ought to be in any reasonable, honest world. Since we're stuck with the crapsack one, the main course is bound to be something altogether different. I'll let you in on the secret as long as you promise not to be too anal.
 
Back
Top