Camp Taboo!!! (Closed for DominationSoul)

“LOL! Wild animals??? Here?? You gotta be kidding huh Felix???” I say, giggling.
“Huh?? You afraid to pee in the open Bret??” I laugh.

Felix grinned. “Well, just never know. I saw a squirel on the way to the outhouse, looking for nuts I guess.” [Yesh, my nuts are aching now.]

“Damn, mom, why did ya say pee? Now, I really gotta go.” Walks toward the outhouse. “I Felix survived it, so can I.”

“FUCK! All this talk of peeing makes me want to pee too. Well, cummon Felix, help me find a bush behind which I can pee in the open.”
I turn and walk in the opposite direction in which Bret has gone.

Felix walked next to Nikki with his flashlight on. The nearest bushes were close to the trees. “There's a large bush to our right, Nikki.” [My cock is getting hard – not good; don't want a bulge showing, but at least it is dark and should go unnoticed.]

Bret entered the outhouse and took a piss. He pulled down his pants. His cock needed relief, now. He grabbed the shaft and started, pulling up and down. [I am picturing my naked mom. My hands squeezing her delicious boobs. Oh, heaven.]

Bret was surprised he came so quick; he cleaned up and hurried back to the tent.

“That place is scary, Let’s walk a bit farther. By the way, it must be around 9 PM right?” I say, walking on.

YGtFxPr.jpg

Felix shined his light on his watch. “Wow, Nikki, you have a good sense of time. It's 8:55.” They continued walking almost to the trees now. [I had hoped my cock was settle down, but so far away from the tent with Nikki has me turned on. Jeez.]

Bret looked around. No one was near the tent. He figured they'd be back soon. He felt much better now that he had jacked off.

Felix walked to where Nikki indicated. “Agreed, I'll turn around.” [I decided to try to ignore anything that I might hear.]

Bret sat on the grass. He was tired and bored and wondered what was taking them so long to return.

“I'll stay right here,” Felix answered. [Too damn close; maybe put my fingers in my ear? That's stupid.]

Bret looked at the star filled sky and tried to see shapes. He twiddled his thumbs as time seemed to stop.

“And don’t look.” I giggle.
I walk a couple of feet ahead of you, pull down my shorts and squat.
“The moon is so full and lovely.” I say.

“I won't look,” said Felix. He groaned at Nikki's comment of the moon being full and lovely. [Damn, so naughty, I really would like to see her ass. I still remember the sight of her delightful breasts. Yummy.]

Bret started counting stars, hoping they'd return befor reaching a million.

Last edited:
“You don’t like the moon and the stars?” I ask Felix.
I have a problem with peeing, if I do not pee for hours, as I had not on the journey here, I found it hard to pee when I tried to.

“Oh, I like the moon and stars,” Felix replied. [Nikki, is driving me nuts – on purpose, I think. Her voice is making my cock twitch again. Damn.]

Bret stood up and walked around for a bit, doing something was better than doing nothing.

“Well, it just that talking about the moon . . . other things come to mind, talking is ok.” [Nikki's voice – why was her voice making me hot now?]

Bret walked to his bike and got a bottle of water and started drinking it. He looked off into the night wondering what happened to his mom and Felix.

“I’m talking about the moon in the sky Felix, which moons do you have in mind?” I say giggling, as I feel piss start to flow out slowly.

round-gaand-desi-indian-girl-peeing-naked-gaand-chut-photo.jpg

“Moon Pie, of course,” Felix answered with a smiled. [I hear the sound of piss. Yikes, all I can think about is her bare ass and pussy; wish I could get my hands and cock on that.]

Bret eats a snack and finishes the water. He walks around the tent a couple times then sits down again.

“I love Moon Pie, but don't eat them that often.” [Piss sounds making hot. Damn cock is getting hard. Want to fuck Nikki so bad.]

Bret is counting stars again. “Damn, where the fuck are you guys. I'm bored outta my gord.”

Piss starts to gush out now. I feel something crawl up my leg and scream…
“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee…”

Felix turns on his flashlight and quickly turns around and sees Nikki's ass. He doesn't know what to do and stands there like a deer caught in the headlights. [Damn, my fucking cock is bulging.]

Bret thinks he hears a sound, but chalks it up to imagination. He searches the darkness looking for movement.

Felix keeps his light on Nikki and quickly moves forward. He sees some kind of bug crawling on Nikki's leg and swats it away. “All's good now Nikki. [omg, got an eyeful of Nikki's pussy and ass. My poor bulging cock wants a piece of her pussy.]

Bret looks into the darkness. It was definitely a sound out there but still can't see a thing.

I stand up, my shorts down to my thighs, piss going down my thighs. My back to Felix, I say..
“FUCK!!! Has it gone??”

Back