Strip poker revenge (Open for one female.)

Seeing Jess there, Jayne climbed back onto the bed and on her hands and knees leaned over and kissed at her nearest breast before sucking and licking on one hard nipple. Jayne reached down and slide a hand down and just as Jess had done with Jayne, Jayne started to rub Jess' clit and with her other hand let it roam over her body. As she was doing Niki moved up too and suddenly there were three hands roaming up and down over Jess' body as she bounced up and down on Stephen.
 
Stephen watched the show these women we putting on for him as he thrust his cock into Jess pussy. He knew he would need to fuck these women again one at a time at their houses.

But right now he was enjoying watching niki and the other women's hand roll over Jess body. He could feel the pressure of his cock building up at he bite his lip to stop from cuming.
 
Jess pulled herself off of Stephen before he could cum, but the hands on her did not stop. On her hands and knees over Stephen she felt a set of fingers rubbing her clit and another pushing into her pussy and it did not take long for Jess to cum, her cum dripping down onto Stephen as she leaned down and kissed him.
 
The girls were driving him crazy as he was desperate to cum but they kept stopping before he came.

He kissed Jess back as his tongue slid into her mouth. His 12 inch cock was still rock hard and pointing at the ceiling as he prayed that one of these girls would give him the release he needed. He loved being tied up and helpless for them it turned him on even more.
 
Niki moved up and Jess stayed where she was but sat down on his stomach. Niki moved up behind her and groaned as she too sat down, having watched both Jess and Jayne before her she reached out holding onto Jess as she sat down fully on Stephen feeling him filling her deep. In front of her Jess moved turning around so that she was facing Niki and smiled at Niki as she saw the look on Niki's face. Jess leaned in kissing Niki just as she started to move up and down on his cock.
 
Looking down stephen figured it much of been niki who had now sunk onto his cock. His hips were thrusting inside her hopeing she would give him his release. He watched as Jess turned round so he could see her hot ass. His hands tried to reach for it only to pull against the cuffs he couldn't even lean down to kiss t as she sat on his stomach. He could only push his cock deeper into niki while moaned out.
 
Jayne walked over to Jess and kissed her, reaching for her hand she pulled her off of Stephen and the two of them kissed by the bed as Niki carried on bouncing up and down on Stephen.

Jess turned with a smile to Niki and leaned over the bed kissing her. While she was doing that Jayne walked behind the bed and undid the handcuffs on Stephen. She took them and walked around it until she was behind Niki. Jess had reached for Niki's hands and had pushed an arm behind her back, to which Jayne slipped a cuff around. Niki gasped as she felt it but Jess did not need to move her other arm and there Niki was bouncing on Stephen with her wrists cuffed behind her back.

Jess and Jayne then both walked over to Dean and Ralph. They untied both of them but telling them to keep seated they merely planted a kiss on each of there cheeks. Hand in hand Jess and Jayne walked across the room to the door.

"Have fun with Niki guys," she said and with that they were gone and Niki looked from the door to them as suddenly Stephens hands were on her and Dean and Ralph were walking over towards the bed.
 
Stephen dean and Ralph watched as Jess and Jayne left. Stephen had already placed his hands on nikis breasts and was pumping his cock deep inside her. Dean moved over and climbed on behind niki taking hold of his cock he aimed it at her asshole and pushed himself inside her. Ralph moved round to her side and took his cock slipping it into her mouth.

The guys had no idea what Jess and Jayne were up to but they were more than happy to fuck niki till she couldn't take anymore.
 
Niki looked back at the door gasping. And then saw Dean move behind her, feeling the bed sink she knew he was on it and then as she pulled on her cuffs she felt him push her forward a little and then she felt him.

Her mouth opened wide and she let out a scream as Dean pushed into her ass. She wanted to fall forward but hands held her up and now she was fuller then she had ever been and hands on her face turned her and she came face to face with Ralph and even before she knew what was happening her screams were muffled by his cock in her mouth. She moaned and screamed all around her as the three of them used her.
 
Stephen and dean kept thrusting deep inside her pussy and ass. They loved how Jayne and Jess had cuffed niki up for them making it even more fun. Between them they quickly found a good speed and as one slid out the other pushed in. Ralph's cock covered nikis screams and moans as he fucked her mouth rapidly.

All the men wondered what Jess and Jayne were up to but it sure looked like niki was having fun with them.
 
Niki was helpless and her screams as she started to cum muffled by Ralph. She could not even pull away from them as Stephen and Dean held her in place. She continued with her muffled screams as she felt hands all over her, felt cocks pushing into her at the same time. And as soon as the first orgasm had subsided a second one hit quickly.
 
Stephen pounded deep into her pussy with his 12 inch cock rubbing over her g spot as dean slid his hands round her and found her clit pinching it. Deans 10 inches was pumping into her ass hole stretching her open as his other hand slapped her ass cheeks.

Ralph's 8 inch cock was buried deep in her mouth as he held her head with both hands. They felt her orgasm once now she was orgasming for the second time as they wondered how long it would take for her to pass out.
 
Niki remembered trying to pull her head away with no success, her hands balled up into fists, she was feeling sensations all over her body. And eventually her eyes closed.

When she woke up she was looking straight up at the ceiling. She pulled on her wrists but they were jerked back by the bed frame and she looked up seeing each wrist tied to the corner of the bed and then she looked around the room, finally hearing someone speaking as they saw her moving.
 
Ralph was sat on the end of the bed as he saw her open her eyes he smiled over at her letting his hand slid up her thigh running over her pussy.

Over on the chairs Jayne was tied to one chair naked while stephen thrust his 12 inches deep into her mouth. Jess was tied on the other chair naked as dean pushed his 10 inches into her mouth.

Once niki had pasted out all three men had headed downstairs and found Jess and Jayne in a 69 on the sofa. They had easily tied them up.
 
Niki jumped and shuddered at the feeling. She did not know how long she had been out but it was obvious from how sensitive she was feeling that they had had there fun while she was. In the background she heard the muffled moans from behind her and tried to look back but gasped as she felt a finger pushed inside her.
 
Ralph could see her trying to look back over towards the others. So to distract he pushed his finger over and into her pussy feeling her shuddered. His finger pulled in and out as he looked over at her.

"Tell me how much your enjoying this niki?"

He asked as his other hand ran up her other leg over towards her ass. Stephen and dean were moaning as both the women were amazing at sucking their cocks.
 
Shuddering and panting, she bit on her bottom lip closing her eyes as her hips jerked and pushed against his finger. Groaning as he pulled it out of her. Her eyes heavy she moaned and squirmed, very short on energy and just laying there as she felt more fingers pushing under her and felt his fingertip rubbing against her ass.
 
Ralph's fingers were dripping wet from her juices as he slid them against her asshole. Crawling up the bed a little he pushed his finger slowly inside her ass looking at her face the whole time. He could clearly see she was enjoying it as his other hand ran over her nipples.
 
Niki let out a moan as suddenly her hard nipple was pulled. The finger pushed deep inside her ass and it made her body shake. She looked up at Ralph panting and her chest heaving and everytime he touched her pussy she jumped from the sensitivity, pulling on the restraints as she did eventually just laying there limp she knew he was about to fuck her again.
 
Ralph kept teasing her nipples and her ass hole as his cock hardened to its full 8 inches. He pulled his finger out of her ass fast as his hands ran over her nipples rolling over them he pulled himself up between her legs. Feeling how wet she was he thrust his cock all the way in deep inside her.

"Do you like that niki?"

He whispered in her ear.
 
Niki screamed, pulled on the restraints and eventually fell back down onto the bed shaking and panting even harder then before. She managed to nod but then even when he started to move she moaned loud shaking as suddenly he was fucking her hard and fast and her screams were filling the room.
 
Ralph got worried that her screams would make the neighbours call the police as he fucked her hard and fast ramming his cock into her worn out body.

He reached out and grabbed a pair of panties and shoved them in her mouth to stop her screaming. The panties were jess's as he fucked her harder.
 
Niki tried to spit out the panties but quietened down and laid there. Ralph held onto her and fucked her and it did not take long for Niki to cum and she squeezed down hard on his cock as she did. Just when she felt like her heart would burst out of her chest Ralph pushed in deep and he groaned and she felt him explode inside her. He jerked into over and over each time he came inside her.

Eventually and with Niki just laying there Ralph pulled out of her. Niki uttered a little moan as the panties were pulled out of her mouth and her eyes closed. She was not sure how long for but then she felt the bed sink again and she opened them. 'Oh god please not again' she said her voice very hoarse but no sooner had she said the words then Dean had pushed deep into her and all Niki could do was gasp.
 
Dean had saw Ralph cum deep inside of niki and Ralph had walked over to him letting him know it was his turn. Dean pulled her cock out of jess's mouth and Ralph pushed his cum soaked cock into her mouth to let her clean it.

Dean quickly climbed onto the bed over niki and pushed his 10 inches deep inside her feeling how wet she was as he heard her moan out.

"Your going to love this."

He started pumping inside her as she was laying there helpless.
 
Niki cried out, there was no way to get away from him and as Dean pushed deep into her again she shuddered and almost immediately Dean was pushing hard into her, her legs up in the air and Dean pushed deeper and deeper. All Niki could do was lay there, her body limp and scream and cry out. Her pussy felt so sore by now. And Dean moving so hard and fast it took up all the energy she had left to stop herself from passing out again.
 
Back
Top