Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

Thought I would drop in and say Hi.
If any ladies are around, please feel free to PM me.
Would love to chat.
 
35 here. Not new to lit but new to this forum. I guess I qualify as the bi-curious since I never actually get to act on my urges.
 
not sure what happened to this thread. ladies, can we revive it? 38 mom here, no longer curious but enjoys meeting other ladies and chatting.........:)
 
I know I'm not 35, or anywhere near it.
But if any of you know Tumblr or are on it,
There is a very sexy group of girls on there who Roleplay smut. ;)
PM me if you're interested~
 
I am under 35.. i am actually 22.. but I would love to chat with an older woman. If any of you are into talking to a younger woman then please pm me! thanks
 
.

Coughs quietly....


Hey Ladies, I am a MALE, 48, who would love to find a lady to correspond with about her bi-tendencies. I love playing the seducer, so the more closeted, the better!

Love rating photos of girls for your consideration, sending fantasies on the theme - something about sharing on this emotional level with a woman is extremely HOT!

PM me
 
Bicurious

Well, I am 56 and have been happily married for years and havea wonderful and fulfilling sex life with my husband. But, just the thought of being with another women really gets me wet. l would love to have another woman join my husband and me in the bedroom but have not had the nerve to bring it up.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top