Financial Domination

What do you think of Financial Domination?

• I've done it before and I love it.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I've done it before and I like it.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I've done it before but I'm still curious about it.

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • I've done it before and am neutral towards it.

• I've never done it before and am neutral towards it.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • I've never done it before but I'm still curious about it.

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • I've never done it but I'd like to.

• I've never done it but I'd love to.

• Total voters

honeybee_345

Really Experienced
So this is a new concept to me. I'm curious what others think about this. This thread is directed to any one who has thought about or participated in financial domination.

I'm interested in it and I like the idea of having subs/slaves buy toys for themselves for me to use on them. I also am attracted to the idea of subs/slaves buying me gifts. I mean who wouldn't like a present every once in a while?

Curiously,
Bee

Last edited:
Having seen the rants around FL quite a few times, it sounds pretty unpopular among a lot of men. There are some that actually like this sort of thing, but there's not very many. Though, I don't know how most would feel about an exclusive relationship in the real world, that would probably change the perspective a bit.

I noticed your poll doesn't have an answer for: I've done it before and didn't like it / I've never done it before and don't like the idea of it.

So this is a new concept to me. I'm curious what others think about this. This thread is directed to any one who has thought about or participated in financial domination.

I'm interested in it and I like the idea of having subs/slaves buy toys for themselves for me to use on them. I also am attracted to the idea of subs/slaves buying me gifts. I mean who wouldn't like a present every once in a while?

Curiously,
Bee

is that not verging on prostitution?

The poll also lacks an 'I've never done it and I've no idea what it is even'

Possibly a popular option.

is that not verging on prostitution?

As long as no cash is involved it's perfectly legal.

I absolutely love the idea of doing this. I've thought before of attracting a sugar daddy, which would be similar but with out the topping bit, which is where I struggle.

I did have some one I played with who started out topping me, but quickly turned and wanted me to top him. I made him buy any toys that I was going to use on him, because I didn't like the idea of sharing mine. "if you want fucked in the ass, you have to buy me a cock." That turned into me taunting him on why he chose the one he did. He got off on it, I was hoping for more things that would really be more for me, but he either was cheating on his partner and got caught, or got bored.

Good points MeekMe and MasterGrimoir. This is my first poll post. Do either of you know how to edit the poll?

I made him buy any toys that I was going to use on him, because I didn't like the idea of sharing mine. "if you want fucked in the ass, you have to buy me a cock."

^This makes lots of sense to me and is often how I've thought of this sort of thing. Of course, I think this way in terms of some of the rules I see PYLs making, too. If you're going to demand things like nails done, you'll be paying for it. If you require waxing, lemme see dat cash.

As for fixing polls, I don't know. I've never made one before.

TBH, financial domination's one of these things that sounds like a good idea but is almost always way more trouble than it's actually worth. Unless you get very, very lucky, that is.

^This makes lots of sense to me and is often how I've thought of this sort of thing. Of course, I think this way in terms of some of the rules I see PYLs making, too. If you're going to demand things like nails done, you'll be paying for it. If you require waxing, lemme see dat cash.

As for fixing polls, I don't know. I've never made one before.

Exactly. And I've done that too. If you want me to dress a certain way, you're buying my new wardrobe.

TBH, financial domination's one of these things that sounds like a good idea but is almost always way more trouble than it's actually worth. Unless you get very, very lucky, that is.

I think it's one of those things that people think "oh yeah, that sounds so hot" then when they get into it it's like, "yeah, being broke isn't so hot" At least, that's been my experience with it, and I've only done it with secure lawyers and doctors.

Of course, I'm not much of a top anyway. I can do it when asked, but I don't really enjoy it so I can get kind of lazy about it. I wouldn't bottom for me.

It's an interesting fetish. In fiction it turns me on, as part of my fantasies... but I think I'd feel horribly restricted and vulnerable in reality, even if I 100% trusted that person. You never know what might happen and my logic kicks in when I start even applying this as a possibility.

I'll always want my own savings, and my financial freedom. Some kinks are best left in my head.

Most of the people I've seen/heard of into this tends to be absolutely horrible with money and just want access to someone elses due to not having any/wasting their own.

I did some more research on other sites and found that some Dom ask for access to their partners bank account information. For example if you do not act as you are told you will loose money as a punishment. Not my thing. But it may drive others wild.

I wish that I didn't have a horrible feeling that this is not a wind up :eek:.

I did some more research on other sites and found that some Dom ask for access to their partners bank account information. For example if you do not act as you are told you will loose money as a punishment. Not my thing. But it may drive others wild.

The poll also lacks an 'I've never done it and I've no idea what it is even'

Possibly a popular option.

Same thing I was thinking. I could only come up with the idea that someone wants to shower someone else financially in gifts and money. This isn't a good way to develop a relationship. But I'm no expert.

I did have a(n) partner (asshole) expect me to spend my money the way he thought that I should. This included making him a costume for a party that him and his live in girl would go to. I was expected to provide all of the material, and make the costume in his time line.

That was the only thing that I was supposed to buy directly for him. He also had me buy toys to play with or make things that we used or I used on other girls. It stressed me out. I'm very tight with my money, and at the time I didn't have extra to spend on pleasure items. But he scared me, so I didn't want to disappoint him. That whole experience is one that left some deep scars and I've learned so much from.

Oh and the costume... I adapted a few things and now I wear it some times. :D

I did have a(n) partner (asshole) expect me to spend my money the way he thought that I should. This included making him a costume for a party that him and his live in girl would go to. I was expected to provide all of the material, and make the costume in his time line.

That was the only thing that I was supposed to buy directly for him. He also had me buy toys to play with or make things that we used or I used on other girls. It stressed me out. I'm very tight with my money, and at the time I didn't have extra to spend on pleasure items. But he scared me, so I didn't want to disappoint him. That whole experience is one that left some deep scars and I've learned so much from.

Oh and the costume... I adapted a few things and now I wear it some times. :D

I've had my fair share of toxic relationships. Financial Domination seems like a decent fantasy (for those who are into it) but it sounds super dangerous, emotionally and financially. I'm sure lots of "relationships" (if you can even call this a relationship) like these end poorly with lots of hurt.

I've also come across the term 'paypiggy' with financial domination. Just something else to throw out there.

Hahaha! I love how there is no, "I hate the idea and think it's a great avenue for a rip off and fuck no I would never do it or do it to it." option.

:rose:

I voted yes and love it. I was involved with a sub boy and on a whim we tried out findom. Nothing ever made me so hot as that. Idk why. Perhaps because we live in a society where above all, money matters, and there was me with my plaything's financial life in my complete control. It's maybe not for everyone and I can see the inherent risks in getting dominated financially by someone just in it for the money, but if you're lucky enough to have an ethical mistress motivated by the fantasy vs. dollars it's soooooo much fun. :devil:

Yeah I posted in some chicks thread before I found out more about it.

Personally not my thing. It's my nature.

I've pm'd a couple of men. They all ended up saying it was lackluster at best where girls wanted things, then strutted around half heartedly dominating them.

Colbert is the man! Thanks so much for sharing that. Maybe we should start another thread about how great he is.....

You're welcome. I guess that thread wouldn't be able to go in BDSM Talk, though, unless Satirical Domination is a thing...

Back