Seducing and Controlling Your Professor

If I may introduce myself: I am Andrew, 44 years old, six feet tall, slim, with gray hair, green eyes. I grew up in Europe but I live in Manhattan. I hope You would be interested in making Your professor fall in love with You, and then You gradually turn the tables on him and make him Your fucktoy and pet. From the very beginning when You were sitting in my class You felt that there is a deep need to submit in me. It has been there for a very long time but I have never acted upon it. I am married, a devoted father, accomplished in my career. But deep down I yearn to submit to an intelligent and dominant woman. And then I meet You as my student: extremely smart and very attractive, confident and assertive. You are the best student I have ever had and You know that I cannot help but thinking about You when I masturbate. But You also know that I would never hit on You. So You come to my office hour. You seduce me and then You start exerting Your control over me. I would love to find out what You will do to me. Yours, Andrew

Back