Wine tasting and the Hotel Assistant Manager ( closed for 12igloo12md)

(what... no! fine)

I dreamed that someone was kissing me, rubbing me, then the dream stopped, and my hand went back to where it was before I had touched myself. I rolled over, my legs wide and my shirt short off half tooken off.
 
I took a few steps towards the door and I heard a voice say "stop". I turned to see Mia completely asleep but with her legs parted slightly to where I could see up her skirt where she was sporting pink panties. I approached her and bent down to kiss her. Her mouth parted and a moan escaped her lips. I then allowed my tongue to duel with hers as she returned the kiss. My hands proceed to be on auto pilot one went to her tits and started to knead her right breast. The other hand reached the hem of her skirt and proceeded up her leg to cup her pussy and give it a gentle massage through her panties. Her hips started gyrating against my hand and her kissing became more insistent as she moaned around our tongue duel. Her hand reached for the front of pants squeezing my cock as she moaned.
 
I was awake, dimly aware that someone was massaging me, fondling me, but I was too sleepy to care as a cold hand kneaded my tits. My pussy was drenched as the man was massaging it, the pleasure starting to build. My hand, which found its way to the man's cock, was squeezing it. I moaned, and turned again so that my back was on the bed and that my front was fully exposed.
 
Mia turned to lie on her backher legs splayed open and her shirt bunched up. She started murmuring as she squeezed my cock. " I need to feel this inside me Peter". She moaned. My hand undid her buttons on her shirt slowly reveling her nicely shaped tits. "Oh yes Mr North she cooed". It took me all of two seconds to realize she was talking about Peter North the male porn star. "Please continue l she breathlessly cooed. I reached inside her bra and tweaked her nipples. Mia inhaled sharply and said " don't stop"

I took this as a reason to take my other hand and pull her panties away from her sex and start to finger her sopping wet pussy. Her hands made quick work of my pants as she was hungry to get my man meat into her hand
 
I gasped as he started tweaking my nipples and fingering my pussy, and wiggled hy hips excitedly.
 
Having my pants removed and remembering that Peter North like oral sex and drenching his partners face . I started baiting Mia into sucking my cock. " you want to suck on my cock" I breathlessly breathed to her. "You want the North facial treatment don't you?" Mia just shook her head yes and I positioned my cock right at her mouth and she googled it down like it was a candy bar.
 
I had no idea what I was doing, but I took the cock and started sucking it like baby, holding on to it.
 
When Ma's lips engulfed my cock head it was like a light went off n my head and I stsrted channeling Peter North. "Yeah baby that feels good" and "take it all" came out of my mouth while the blood rushed to my throbbing cock making it harder. Mia started moaning around it and started playing with her clit rocking it with such intensity her orgasm was starting to build. Pulled mycock from her mouth and slapped the side of her face with it. " where do you want the load " I barked.
 
I heard her say her face , so I slapped her face with my cock one more time and drove my cock deep into her pussy instead granting her wish of spewing all over her face. I drove my cock in hard and deep. Rubbing her clit to drive her orgasms.
 
I scream as the orgasm starts to build intensely, and people start to gather, wanting a turn.
 
As she screamed out her orgasm it brought the guys from the other room including Debbie. As Mia bucked her hips through her orgasm the guys dropped their pants and started to stroke their cocks. Debbie stood with her back at the door jamb watching the entire scence. I with drew my cock out of Mia and it was replaced by one of the guys. While another one offered his cock for her to suck on.
 
I took the cock, skillfully licking it and teasing it, moaning as the other cock went in.
 
Back
Top