The Good Student (closed to Spankmegirl23)

He shuddered when she began sucking on his neck, marking him again. In response, he circled his fingers faster and relished her moans in response. He was a little disappointed when she pulled his hand away, but understood when she repositioned herself and slid down upon his cock. She rocked back and forth slowly, and he could feel the muscles and contours of her cunt move over his cock.

She leaned up, giving him a glorious view of her body as she ground against him. "You are so beautiful," he said softly.

She smiled at him, her hands on his chest, slowly riding him. Without thinking, she took one hand and placed it on her belly, telling him that she could feel her inside him, that she wanted him inside her, all the time. He nodded, speechless. He got the sexual meaning immediately, but looking at her, he understood the bigger meaning.

He reached up to touch her face, asking, "are you sure?"
 
Marie never felt so much pleasure se felt her body was on fire as she moved u and down on him her pussy growing wetter as she moved her hands on his chest as she moved, Without thinking she placed his hand on her belly telling him she could feel him deep in her but the look on his face he knew what she wanted something esles her husband couldn't give her and by time she had it he would no longer be her student .But he would have watch her get big.

he nodded to him and moved fast and asked " Are you sure?" Don't knowing how he ant to do it but she was giving him a choose in it. she was older then him but he was making her feel young again.
 
She might be giving him the choice, but every fiber of his being screamed, "YES!"

He felt her movements get harder, as though with each descent she was trying to force his cock further inside her. Her breasts bounced and wobbled with each impact. He still had his hand on her belly, hers over top of his. They weren't simply having sex, they were mating. He felt his cock harder than he could ever remember. Time seemed to slow.

"Marie.. yes... please yess... I want you... I want ... to give this ... to you," he gasped. Their eyes locked as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock, the head pressing against her womb.
 
Marie moan as she rode him faster their hands still on her belly, She felt herself drip as she moved up and down on him.

She never felt so turned on as she got closer she heard him and they locked eyes she wanted this so bad the last year or so she thought It was her but maybe it wasn't .As her pussy tighten their orgasm took over them. She felt herself fall on him and relax, After a few mins. she moved next to him.

" Did the just happen are you sure" She looked over at him
 
It was unlike any other climax he had ever experienced. When he came, he felt a part of his being enter into her, a part of his soul. The physical part of the orgasm seemed to last minutes, pulse after pulse of his seed entering her, filling her, permeating her. They moaned and gasped together, until she finally collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her close, not wanting to lose this sense of connection.

When she tilted her head and asked him if he was sure, he smiled, "I have never been more sure of anything. That was beautiful. You are beautiful."

He pulled her head against his chest and held her tight.
 
Marie sigh as held close as he told her he was sure She smiled against him and she thought she wanted this to much but could he do it? Watch her grow she sigh getting up she smiled " how bout a shower then well head over?" She knew they may be in there awhile then they had to clean up so it be ales 11.

After a shower and picking up they was driving over to the house she shared with her husband a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom with tub and then a shower big kitchen and living room and a big back yard with fence around the yard. Her body was tired from the pleasure but her body was still on fire but she needed rest ,They got inside she turned " Mind if we go to bed? Ill give you a tour tomorrow"
 
Showering with her, with no time constraints, had been slow, soapy foreplay. She had laughed as he had lingered soaping parts of her body. He couldn't get enough of her. As he washed her back, he set his cock in the soapy cleavage of her ass cheeks and ground against her. The only thing that prevented them falling back into bed was her desire to take him home.

Less than an hour later, they were in her home. He felt strange, entering another man's house, and what they were doing hit home. Marie was another man's wife. He had entered her repeatedly, probably impregnated her. And now they were walking upstairs, to make love in his bed.
 
She looked back at Shawn following her up to bed and could sense he was feeling something.She turn and asked " you ok with this?we can go back to motel or we just won't do it on the bed Shawn this mean more then u know my body never felt this good in years I felt old you wake the young in me I feel alive like I have something to live for." She smiled and stripped her shirt off an he looked at her.

" well I want you take me on stairs right now"she pushed her skirt and panties down and turned and bend over parting her legs
 
She stopped on the stairs and shared her thoughts, and it crystalized for him why he found her so attractive. He took her face, "Marie, that is what I love most about you. You are not some girl. You are a woman, all woman, perfect, ripe..."

His words were cut short by her peeling her blouse off. Her breasts bounced just inches from his face. Then she bent over to push her panties and skirt down. She turned and told him to take her there, on the stairs. He was silent for a moment, as he opened his pants and dropped them to his ankles. Her height on the stairs was perfect for him to brush her wet pussy with the head of his cock, up and down.

"I want to take you here Marie, and upstairs, in your bed, in the bathroom, the kitchen, everywhere. I want to fill you. I don't want there to be a place that you don't think of me..." he panted, then thrust into her. He slid deep and saw Marie reach out to grab the stair railings for balance. He pressed deep, then reached forward to unclasp her bra. After a moment, he had loosed it. Marie slid it off her shoulders, he breasts hanging like ripe fruit. Shawn began to fuck her, strong deep strokes. He would take her, here and everywhere else before the weekend was out.
 
Marie smiled hearing his words then she seen him drop his pants she moan as he told her he wanted her every where. She knew after this weekend she have a hard time forgetting she knew he would make sure of that. She moan loud as he enter her filling her she reach out for the railing as he began to fuck her soon he had her bra off and his fucking made her tits shake.

She moved with him push in him deep she knew she be sore by time the weekend was over but it would be worth it.
 
He kept a good steady rhythm, his cock traveling the length of her cunt with each stroke. He felt her muscles and folds parting for him as he entered her again and again. His legs started to tremble as he felt his climax rising.

Then his foot slipped off the carpet on the stair. His foot fell to the next stair before gaining purchase. He gave a small cry of surprise as his cock slipped from her. He released his hands from her waist to grab the railing. She looked back at him. Their eyes met, both desperate with want. He felt violently separated from her.

"In your bed, now, I want you in your bed," he panted. He wanted to make her his, in this place especially, saying more strongly, "take me to your bedroom."
 
She moan as his cocked fucked her so good then heard him h was not filling her she felt empty and he looked back at him meeting his eyes and soon heard him and the 2nd time he told her his voice was deeper and she let out a moan and pulled him up leading him to the room she shared with her husband by the bed she turned at looked at him she was naked .

he pulled him to her and looked at him " Show me how a real man pleases a woman" She smiled falling back on a bed and him n top on her.
 
His heart pounded as she led him to a bedroom. He didn't notice anything about it. His attention was solely on the woman who had taken his hand. She turned to him, telling him to be a real man, before falling back on the bed, pulling him with her.

He didn't think about it, guided solely by desire and young instinct. He didn't enter her immediately, lowering his lips first to her, feeling her lips tremble with want. His tongue entered her mouth, and he heard her groan. Supporting himself with one arm, his free hand stroked her face and down her throat. He moaned as he touched her, gliding over her shoulders and chest. She sucked on his tongue harder and harder, before opening her mouth to gasp with want. She reached down to grab his manhood, her legs spreading wide, begging him to fuck her.

He obliged, letting her guide him into her. He slid deep in the first thrust, and watched her eyes roll back in her head. He began to fuck her, each stroke long and slow. It wasn't only sex. He was taking her, owning her, making her his. He kissed her hard, his chest pressing against her soft, full breasts. Back and forth he moved, feeling her pussy grab onto his cock, fucking her, mating with her.
 
She moan as his lips touched her kissing her with passion as hi tongue enter her mouth she groan wanting him needing him she sucked on his tongue as his hand rested on her throat hen her shoulder then her chest. she moan wit need and reach down guiding his in her . Her legs parted begging him take her.

She felt him push deep in her and she felt her eyes roll back as it felt so good. And cried out as he begin to fuck her so good she knew it was not sex he was owning making her his she would never feel like this with any one else. She moved her hips wit him
 
There was so much about this sex that was different. Their bodies moved in sync, their movements pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt beautifully. He wasn't just fucking her in her marital bed, she was giving herself to him, marking herself as his. He thought of their fucking bare at the hotel, and how they both wanted a new life borne of their union. He wanted that more than anything now, but here and now, in his bed, in his bedroom...
 
She cried out as they moved their body close together as he moved in and out of her,She felt herself give herself to him right then her husband never make her feel like this so alive her body felt good soon she arched her back and cum feeling the power of it and as she felt him cum she knew they was making a new life and she wanted that so much .

The next 2 days went to fast for her,They never got dressed never left the house and he took her in every room of her house on most everything in rooms her body never felt so much pleasure at onces.Sunday morning early they return to the motel and sent a bit of time before they showered and he left to go to his friend that covered for him she cleaned up and return home cleaning up a bit and cooked supper her body felt so alive so sore but it was worth it all 2 days they never got bored at times it was just him going down on her or her sucking him but all was pleasure for her he understood her needs .

Soon Her husband return home and was horny and he lead her to their room and undressed and laid her down and did her the same way and cum in 2 mins she sigh looking at her she got up and showered and got him supper and went to bed thinking maybe she needed him to much now she should back away let him have his own life.She groan falling asleep and woke Monday morning rested but sad she didn't want to let him go but she was married and he was young.
 
He had never imagined such pleasure as he experienced with Marie over the weekend. They had been insatiable with each other, and incredibly loving. He hated leaving her, especially since her husband was going to see her that night, probably make love to her. It made him crazy.

It took so much not drive over to her place and bang on the door. But he didn't. She was married. And as much as he hated it, those were the facts.

Monday morning, he was at school early, as usual. He lurked in the hallway off her office. When he saw her, he walked towards her, getting a book out of his bag. He stopped, handing it to her, "thank you for the loan of the book. It was.. wonderful."

He saw other people around, so smiled at her and then left. He knew she would find the note her left in the book. It read, "I Love You!"
 
As she walked down the hall Monday morning and seen him her heart lost a beat having to do what she thought was best and he stop giving her a book and listen she looked at him and they seen other people before she could speak he walked away she sigh going to her office she open it and seen the 3 words every woman loves to hear she cried she knew the past week he changed her and she was in love with him if anyone knew she would lose her job he was 18 but she was not to be with a student and they had about 5 months of school left and if she did get pregnant what then she thought.No he needed his own life a older woman a baby he was still young.

She fixed up and sigh starting her day her hand went to her belly in a few weeks his child could be growing there and she had wanted a child for years she would have that from him if he picked to really find someone esle she needed to back away no matter how much it hurt.
 
He wasn't sure what to expect after such an incredible weekend. walking away from her in the hall without a kiss juust felt Wrong. just yesterday they had shared hundreds of kisses, and today he ached for more.

The day passed torturously for him. Maire didn't acknowledge his presence in class, although his eyes were gluedto her every movement. He went home feeling depressed and horny. His usual monday evening date with candy was frustrating, and he ccouldn't help compare the two. Marie won hands down.

What the hell was he going to do?
 
The time came for him to be in her class and it killed her but she didn't acknowledge him at all and she felt him looking at her and her body responded to his stare she felt herself grow wet as she talked and walked around teaching.She needed to let him try to have real life he had a girlfriend.

As class ended she watched him leave looking over the body that send 2 day pleasing her so well as her class was empty she let out a cry it killed her she was doing this to herself and him but he was her student for other 5 months he need someone his age have a normal life.

She went home and threw herself into grading papers and cleaning and cooked supper and showered and went to bed feeling depressed and horny her body needed him she sigh tossing and turning all night her husband didn't ask just took her to go to sleep.Morning came she pushed herself to get out of bed to cook him breakfast and get ready and went in later then normal and th day past feeling depressed but again time came he was in her class and she hurt to try not to show how not seeing,touching him was doing to her.
 
Last edited:
Her class that day had been torture. She passed by his desk a couple times, and he couldn't help but inhale, desperate for her scent. He watched the cheeks of her ass twitch beneath her skirt, and remembered her bent over, his cock plunging into her.

When class ended, he had to wait until the rest of the students left, pretending to work on something. When Marie noticed him, he stood, the bulge in his pants unmistakable. He mouthed, "I love you," then turned and left, aching for her.
 
When class ended she looked up seeing he didnt leave and sigh as he stood and her eyes noticed his hard on right away she knew what was hided in side the pants the cock that was in her so many times after he left she sigh her body feeling so horny but she didn't do nothing she knew it only make the need worst if she did.

That night her husband wanted some and she pushed him away getting to point she didn't want his touch and he yelled a little but walked away she sigh her body was on fire he pleased her so well her body was telling her she needed him but Did he really need her or did he think he did?
 
As he finished practice later, he saw that her car was still in the parking lot. He glanced about, pulled a pad and pen from his bag and wrote a note, "Need, want, crave, lust, desire, love, cherish, adore, ache for, pray for, losing my mind for... You"

He tore the page from the pad, folded it, and looking about, struck it under her wiper blade on the way to his car. He got in, and then waited, and prayed.
 
She stayed late to grade paper he called her and told her he be home late so she didnt rush to go home.She put things away and left and seen a note on her car she looked around and took it and sat it her car and open it and then sigh resting her head on her steeling wheel he was making this hard did he really want to be with her its been 2 days and her heart was breaking she looked around and pulled out and went home and cooked and left again.

She walked in the motel room she sat and closed her eyes and sigh thinking of their time in this room she missed him and this helped somewhat .This room was where she went when she needed to think get away now this was where she thought of him.She was about to lay down when she heard a knock she groan no one knew where she was it may be motel owner but he always called.

She was going to just let it go but she stood and walked over and open it and there he stood she breathed in and he walked n and shut the door and she breathed out caring he thought of someone not seeing him .He moved closer pushing her against the door and his body close to her she moan inhaling his scent feeling his body on hers.
 
His heart had lept when he saw her in the car, her head against the steering wheel. She was hurting too. It wasn't just him.

She drove out of the parking lot and he followed discreetly. When he saw her drive home, his heart sank again. Hers was the only car in the driveway, and he contemplated stopping, but knew it was too great a risk for her.

He kept driving, not knowing what to do. He stopped for bite to eat, just for something to do. On his way back home, he drove past her house again and her car was gone. Maybe her thought...

He drove to the hotel and found her car in the parking lot. He parked nearby and ran to her room. He knocked on the door and prayed. After a minute, it opened and he saw her standing there, looking at him with moist eyes. He didn't ask. He didn't say a word, but walked into the room. He shut the door behind him and reached for her. She didn't resist as he took her shoulders and pushed her against the door. She had heels on, so she was just the right height to kiss, and kiss her he did.

Their lips met hungrily, and both of them moaned and panted as the wave of pent up emotion and desire overtook them. Their bodies ground together, neither wanting to break long enough to undress. His hands reached down and clasped the fabric of her skirt, and began pulling it up. "I can't wait," he gasped, "I want you so much."

He slid one hand between them and jerked his pants open, freeing his burningly hard cock. He shifted his hips and pushed the head between her legs, feeling the wet fabric of her panties. Breathing hard, he reached down and pulled the offending fabric to one side, and guided his cock to her wet hole. He thrust up into her and they both trembled with pleasure and want.

Her hands were in his hair, pulling him back for kisses, as he began to fuck her, grinding his hips against hers, pushing as far into her as he could.
 
Back
Top