From Fabulous to Average... (Ryanmo97 x sweetblueeyedgirl)

Ryan smiled, "You look wonderful." He gave her a kiss on the cheek, "Don't worry. I won't dress you like this every day. I have some clothes that I think you will like and will be proper for you to wear. Now, I have a couple of questions for you... One... What is your natural hair color and Two do you know how to cook?"
 
Erica blushed ad Ryan kissed her cheek."no I don't know how to cook. Mother said it was always improper for women of our class to cook ourselves. This is my natural hair color I'm a blonde."
 
Ryan nodded, "Well, I'm going to enroll you in cooking classes. It's important to know how to cook.... You know... I think you'd look really nice as a red head... Maybe I'll pick up some hair dye for you tomorrow... but for now how about I make us dinner... What would you like?"
 
Erica looked at Ryan like he was a ghost at the mention of dyeing her hair red." I don't have time for cooking classes. I have cheerleafing,vollyball That's why I'm home so late at night.'
 
"Well, Give my your schedule... We might be able to make something work," said Ryan as they walked down the the kitchen, "So... What would you like for dinner?"
 
Erica nodded." I am not sure. I am not really hungry. I think i am going to go to my room. this is a huge change and i think i have handle all i can take for today. thank you Ryan." Erica went up to her room and left the door open. Erica laid down on her bed thinking of the days events.
 
Ryan nodded and gave her another kiss on the cheek and said, "Good night." The next morning he went into her closet and picked out her outfit for the day. He chose a floral print dress. It was knee length, had short sleeves and showed a modest amount of cleavage. He also picked out a blue non padded bra and matching bikini cut panties, black leggings and black Mary Jane flats. The he went down to the kitchen to make breakfast.
 
Erica woke up and took a shower she sighed at the ugly clothes. It put them on anyway. She walked down stairs to the kitchen" mmm something smells good Ryan. What are you making." Erica jade the idea of sucking up too this guy but she needed some better clothes,so she thought if she is super nice to Ryan he might get her some better clothes.
 
Ryan smiled as he she walked in, "You look very nice, Erica..." When she asked what was for breakfast he said, "Pancakes and bacon... So, what's on your schedule today?" He asked as he poured some batter on the griddle.
 
Erica sat down on one of the stools that was placed near the bar" it's my day off from school it's the weekend I doubt you will let me go to parties so I'm stuck here. Did you have something in mind that you wanted to do."
 
Ryan flipped some pancakes and nodded when he said it was the weekend, "Well, I was thinking that I'm a 36 year old man and I don't really know what looks good on a 18 year old girl. So, I was thinking that maybe we could go shopping for some new clothes for you. But, remember, I have the final say on I think it would be appropriate for you."
 
Erica smiled" that sounds great thank you and breakfast smells amazing. Tell me a bit about your self do you have a wife,any kids." For some reason Erica wanted to know these things. Ryan was new. he was certainly sexy.
 
Ryan shook his head as he continued to cook, "No... No wife... No kids... I go around and take spoiled brats like yourself and turn them into well behaved young women who know how to treat everyone with respect. I haven't failed yet."
 
Erica smiled for some reason." Why haven't you married surly there was someone you fell in love with." Erica was obsessed now. Here was a perfectly good specimen of a man and he's single.
 
Ryan finished cooking and put some food on a plated, "Yeah... There was... But, we drifted apart after college." He sat down and said, "Now eat up, we've got a big day... Shopping then we are heading to the salon, I made an appointment to have your hair dyed."
 
Erica sighed." Do we have to dye my hair. I really like my natural color.' Erica was going to fight dying her hair. Never once has she and she was not about to start now. Erica grabbed her coat and purse. " who is driving me or you."
 
Back
Top