Foreign Correspondent

Those stunningly beautiful and expressive blue eyes, how Heihachirō loved their azure blue fire, the loathing, the passion and yes the unwanted arousal and Talia’s humiliation at her gorgeous responded to his caress and the soft compelling command of his voice. Yet despite Miss Carlton’s loathing and hatred for her Master, obediently the tip of her little pink tongue slid sensually over the bow of her lower lit to snake out to lick the tip of Tōgō hardening cock. Bound as she was it was hard if not almost impossible for Talia Carlton to give her master a proper blow job, to properly please him with her sweet succulent mouth. The young blue eyed concubine’s task was made even more difficult by the way his fingers had cruelly entwined in her silken tawny copper tresses. Yet Talia never dropped her eyes from her master’s gaze.

Talia Carlton now fully took his cock into her mouth and moved her head as much as she was able; lovingly sucking it, sweetly bring him to full hardness. Like a naughty little kitten Talia kept eye contact, she had learned in their training lessons that Tōgō liked to see those stunningly expressive azure blue eyes and the play of her emotions in their clear innocent depths. He enjoyed seeing her flashes of anger or humiliation, when they teared up in pain or went glassy with arousal as her supple young body betrayed her and embraced the unimagined pleasure that he offered her no matter how loudly her scandalized young mind screamed No.

Tōgō Heihachirō grinned wickedly down into Talia Carlton’s soft blue eyes. At that simple glance the young beauty renewed her efforts to her pleasuring of his cock with more vigor, licking and adoringly sucking that rampant cock even though her eyes showed her loathing of Tōgō. Oh how he toyed with his little blue eyed concubine letting his cock swell in her sweet succulent mouth. How he led the young beauty, led her to beleive that he was about to cum in her mouth then he suddenly pulled from Talia, his cock slipping from between her lips with and obscene little POP.

“It will not be so easy Miss Carlton.”

Tōgō cooed in that sweet manner of his, that let Talia know that she was in for a very long and demanding session.

“Shall I fuck that sweet little tight pussy of yours my sweet Dove?”

As he spoke Tōgō let his fingers slide over Talia’s hot wet folds and they both knew what her traitorous young body wanted. They also both knew he would not grant Miss Carlton what her body wanted until she begged him to fuck her, use her as he desired. If Talia did not plead earnestly enough for Heihachirō to fuck her, then her Master would make her squirm in pain until Talia did. Though Talia may have suspected it, Heihachirō had no intent of passing up the joy of claiming her last vestige of the girl’s innocent virginity.

CRACK

The blue eyed concubine’s firm little buttocks jiggled so seductively with the force of Tōgō’s hand and the heat of that blow once more spread a darkly sensual and seductive heat through Talia’s supple young body. Again and again his hand came down as his cock brushed the young girl’s labia. That torrid instrument that could grant Talia the release her body so desperately desired was so close and yet so very far away.

“Well Miss Carlton?”

Oh once she relented and begged and pleaded for him to fuck her delicious little pussy, he would indeed fuck her, and then as she tittered on the brink of that dark abyss once more he would command her not to cum. Then with his cock well lubricated by Miss Talia Carlton’s own sweet pussy he would seductively claim that last vestige of her virginity.
 
Tōgō smacked her bottom with the full force of his hand again and again not allowing her to speak the words he wanted to hear. She could only cry out in pain and try to catch her breath. Finally, he paused.

“Well, Miss Carlton?”

This was a new addition to Tōgō's game. Of late, he demanded that she beg for release, beg for his cock, beg to be fucked. She could beg in English, but she now knew all the words necessary to beg in Japanese which delighted him even more. And perhaps would appease him enough to allow her to come and then have her returned to her room.

"Please, Lord Heihachirō, please fuck me." She was finally able to speak as tears slid down her cheeks after her spanking and her humiliation at having to speak these words. She continued, "I want you to make me come. Irete kudasai Put it in. My kai ((literally shellfish)) is ready for you. Please, my lord."

She spoke more urgently as she went knowing the longer the delay, they more likely her punishment would be harsher and longer. If she wanted it to end, she had to play the game and beg.

"Now, my Lord, please. I beg you. Let me come. I am wet for you."
 
“Well, Miss Carlton?”

Heihachirō smiled as his little blue eyed western concubine sobbed.

"Please, Lord Heihachirō, please fuck me."

Talia Carlton begged as her tears of humiliation slid down her flawless cheeks to puddle on the floor of the dudgeon beneath where she was bound, with her firm little buttocks, and succulent pussy, were thrust high in the air and spread for her Master’s pleasure.

"I want you to make me come. Irete kudasai Put it in. My kai ((literally shellfish)) is ready for you. Please, my lord."

Talia Carlton earnestly pleaded. In her own mind Talia Carlton might rationalize she was merely doing what she had to survive. Yet Tōgō knew better as the sweet intoxicating musky fragrance of the hapless young beauty’s arousal filled his nostrils as Talia’s abused young body betrayed her once more. Her sweet tight little kai was blossoming for him, weeping in anticipation and eager for the caress of his cock to once more fill her, as the little blue eyed beauty sobbed again,

"Now, my Lord, please. I beg you. Let me come. I am wet for you."

“ How can I deny you Miss Carlton?”

As Heihachirō spoke his finger tips trailed over the blazing crimson curve of the young concubine’s abused buttocks. Tōgō let his fingers slip between the blossoming folds of her pussy to tease her throbbing clit as if to confirm that once more, despite her loathing, that her treacherous supple young body was eager for the pleasure that Talia knew that Tōgō could grant her if she was his good little girl and did as he commanded.

Tōgō Heihachirō pressed the velvet tip of his cock to Talia Carlton’s hungry young pussy. Once more she felt his powerful hands around her trim little waist. The little blue eyed concubine knew that soon he would thrust into her, filling her once more as he took her. The only question, would he be harshly demanding of her lithe, gorgeous young body, or would he toy with her and be the gentle lover. The question was soon answered as he plunged into Talia’s hot wet little pussy as he began to fucker her as if she was a little bitch in heat. When he felt Talia’s hungry little pussy clamp down on his cock as her desperate young body prepared to cum, Tōgō whispered,

“Not yet Miss Carlton!”

Heihachirō kept his blue eyed concubine tittering on the edge of the abyss demanding that she deny herself the pleasure her supple young body was now craving. He waited until the young girl was sobbing as she begged and pleaded for her release before Tōgō sighed,

“Cum for me Miss Carlton!”

As Talia Carlton came at his command Heihachirō cock slipped from Talia’s grasping , clutching pussy, his thumbs spread the firm cheeks of her buttocks. As Talia Carlton was lost in the ecstasy of her orgasm he pressed his cock to her virgin ass and with a single thrust he pushed through the girl’s puckered anus to enter Talia Carlton’s virgin ass. He stilled, soon he would begin in earnest to seduce his little blue eyed concubine as he claimed her last vestige of her chaste virginity.
 
Talia was still in the midst of a body shaking orgasm when Tōgō pulled out. She hated that he had been able to train her to come like a dog when he commanded it. But him pulling out puzzled her. He usually made her wait balanced on the edge until he gave permission then he came with her. She barely had time to register how unusual this was when he was plunging into her anus.

She felt a burning and stretching pain. She cried out both at the pain and the audacity of this new humiliation.

He held very still not moving after his initial intrusion, buried into her forbidden place as far as his cock would allow him. Her eyes were screwed shut so she could not see the look on his face. She imagined his smug leer as he stripped away the last of her innocence. She knew crying or begging only fulled his lust but she couldn't help it as her tears fell. She prayed that this new torture would be over soon.

Tōgō began to slowly move inside her. She could not help it, she sobbed and cried out.
 
Heihachirō was pleased how quickly Talia came when he had had simply cooed.

“Cum for me Miss Carlton!”

As her gorgeous young body bucked thrashed and withered in the throes of her long denied release the helpless young beauty bathed his cock with her own sweet nectar.

Tōgō savored his little blue eyed concubine’s confusion as he suddenly pulled from her grasping little pussy. Talia Carlton had become used to Heihachirō taking sadistic pleasure as he ripped a series of orgasm from her mingling pain and pleasure as she begged him to let her cum. He knew Talia’s body better than she did herself, knew what it craved, and he knew that, that gorgeous supple young body wanted more. His entry into her virgin ass was easy, his cock well lubricated by her own treacherous and obedient young body. Talia Carlton cried out both in pain and the audacity of this new humiliation.

Tōgō savored the way the bound beauty squirmed trying so desperately to escape this newest humiliation. Heihachirō knew there was no escape for the girl, as she must surely know, and though brutally taking her last vestige of her virginity had certain charms for him he had a much sharper, much darker humiliation in mind for his innocent blue eyed concubine as he fought to remain still the head of his cock just nestled inside her stretched virgin anus. His body was molded to hers, his naked flesh pressed to her bound naked flesh. Know he began her seduction.

One arm snaked around Talia’s slender waist as his finger knowing fingers soon found her still throbbing clit. His other hand cupped her dangling breast and he rolled pinched and tugged at her tender and sensitive nipples mixing pain and pleasure for Talia once more. He let the blue eyed beauty’s own pitiful little struggles work his cock deeper and deeper into her virgin ass until his groin was pressed to the firm full curve of Talia Carlton’s buttocks. His hands and fingers were relentless as they teased and tormented the young concubine’s clit and nipples until Talia was once more panting and gasping in need.

“Come to me Miss Carlton………….”

His softly spoken command stirred the stray wisps of hair at the nape of her neck.
“Impale yourself on my cock!”

Tōgō’s seduction continued as his body moved with hers, his finger granting Talia Carlton but pain and pleasure until as so many times before pain and pleasured mingled and soared to engulf the innocent blue eyed girl until as she quivered her Master once more granted her permission to cum to embrace the pleasure that her healthy young body craved. Yet Tōgō Heihachirō had also schooled that sweet healthy gorgeous young body to crave something else as well Pain. Talia Carlton’s anal seduction was just one more step in their dance of pain , unimagined pleasure, and humiliation.
 
Tears slid down Talia's cheeks . Nothing Tōgō demanded of her so far had been this degrading. And dear God, she liked it. It was pleasure unlike any she had experienced. Hard to describe, more intense, especially when he touched her.

She came hard with a cry as her tears streamed down in her shame. Her muscles clamped down on his cock as her body quivered. She fought to keep from pushing back. She would not actively fuck him even if she were punished for it. Her stubbornness had not been totally eradicated. She found that she would be punished on Tōgō's whims whether she deserved it or not. So she still made these acts of rebellion.

She knew he had her trained like a dog to react to his commands, but she did not have to like nor did she have to make things more pleasurable for him.

He pinched and stroked her clit and nipples as he claimed her anus making her scream as she came on command again and again.
 
Heihachirō savor those sweet tears of humiliation that slid down Talia’s cheeks as her body bucked and thrashed in the throes of her first anal orgasm. Her gorgeous supple body embraced the pleasure that Tōgō racked so easily from her traitors young body. The harder that his little blue eyed concubine came the more her tears of shame and humiliation flowed. Yet even now in the throes of her passion Talia Carlton’s fiery young spirit flared, though she could not stop her lithe young body coming at her Master’s command or from embracing the unimagined pleasure this sinfully forbidden act. Yet Talia stubbornly remained a passive participant in her anal seduction and conquest. Tōgō Heihachirō had no intention of letting his little blue eyed concubine to be merely a passive participant as she refused to impale her virgin ass on his cock.

“As you wish Miss Carlton,……….you may not cum until I grant you permission.”

Heihachirō’s fingers redoubled their assault of the hapless bound beauty’s nipples and throbbing clit. Slowly Tōgō began to finger fuck Talia’s needy little pussy as his hard cock pumped in and out of the young girl’s virgin ass, first one finger, then two fingers, and those two fingers became three as he fucked Talia Carlton’s delicious tight little pussy and even tighter ass. His groin pressed to the firm curve of the young blue eyed beauty’s buttocks, his balls slapped her puffy labia with each thrust. He kept Talia trembling and tittering on the edge of that abyss that promised such dark pleasure. Heihachirō waited until the hapless beauty was begging and pleading for her release, praying for Tōgō’s permission for her to cum . He drew back, until just the tip of his cock was nestled in that warm butter depth of Talia’s violated ass.

“ If you wish to cum Miss Carlton……. Come to me…… Impale yourself on my cock………and cum for me my sweet little Dove!”

Heihachirō made it quite clear that he would accept nothing less than her complete obedience. And to punctuate his command he pinched and twisted Talia’s nipples until she screamed in unbelievable pain, a pain that she had come to crave as well as the pleasure, even if she did not consciously, or fully accept that dark desire yet.


<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Abdulla Agape was coming ever closer to finding out where Miss Talia Carlton was being held. Agape was a know slave trader and as such his inquires into such a rare and desirable piece of merchandise as Talia Carlton did not raise eyebrows. When he finally met with Isko Tagaya he was disappointed to learn that the object of his search was no longer in his passion. Yet there was bitterness in the man’s voice as he flatly declared,

“Miss Carlton is now the property of Admiral Heihachirō.”

Then as Tagaya studied Agape he ventured.

“If you wish to steal her from the Admiral I may be of some assistance.”

Abdulla Agape smiled as the two men began to lay their plans to steal Talia Carlton away from Heihachirō.
 
Talia kept her body still. She refused to give Heihachirō any more pleasure than she had to.

“As you wish, Miss Carlton … you may not cum until I grant you permission.”

This was a game he played often with her, withholding permission and yet doing his best to drag an orgasm from her. If she came without permission, she knew she would be punished. He loved to hear her beg and plead.

“If you wish to cum, Miss Carlton … Come to me … Impale yourself on my cock …and cum for me, my sweet little Dove!”

Then he pinched her nipples until she wailed in pain. Just a taste of the punishment that awaited if she didn't do as he said.

With hate a hate so strong it would kill him if it were a weapon, Talia began moving on Heihachirō's cock. Hating herself for it and hating him all the more. She imagined driving a knife through his heart over and over until she finally received permission to come.
 
Tōgō’s sharp nails bit into Talia Carlton’s sensitive nipples a brilliant ruby drop of blood caressed the young girl’s dusky pink areola, and trickled down the firm curve of her breast as she wailed in pain. Just a taste of what awaited the little blue eyed if she did not do obey her Master. Talia hung her head in shame, her hips began to sensually roll, and her cheeks flushed crimson, as she impaled herself on Heihachirō's cock. Heihachirō knew that this stunning western beauty hated herself, hated her treacherous young body for craving both the pain and the pleasure he ripped from her but most of all she hated him all the more.

Tōgō savored his latest victory as Talia Carlton once more bent to his will. He could feel his young concubine’s supple young body tense, and struggled not to cum, as if her gorgeous young body was incapable of cuming without her Master’s permission. Heihachirō put through hell before he finally whispered the words she must long to hear.

“ You may cum for me now Miss Carlton.”

Heihachirō loved how hard his little blue eyed concubine came when he granted her permission, how her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed with her orgasm’s intensity.

During Talia’s long night of pain and pleasure Tōgō took her tight little defiled ass three more times before he released her from her bonds. He swept the naked young beauty up into his arms and carried the spent and exhausted young beauty to her sleeping chambers to relax and to recoup before he would call for her again. Talia never knew when that call came, whether it would be to his bed, or to the dungeon.

Tōgō Heihachirō had taken his time in training his little western concubine. In the beginning he would be capricious when punishing Talia, sometimes punishing her for nothing. Slow he would severely punish her for the slightest hesitation to obey until the blue eyed beauty obeyed without the threat of punishment. Talia Carlton knew that whenever Tōgō called for her there would be pain and Heihachirō knew just how to apply that pain to heighten the girl’s pleasure to newer and more unimagined heights of pleasure. Along with the pain she knew that there was likely to be more humiliations.

It was mid afternoon when Tōgō Heihachirō called Talia to his him. He was seated in the garden in the shade of a broad leaf maple.

“This evening Miss Carlton I shall be entertaining some special guests.”

He drew a deep cleansing breath and continued,

“You will wear all of your western finery Miss Carlton and you will sexually satisfy them as I direct.”

This was the first time that Tōgō had ever spoken of sharing Talia with others.

That night she was called to the main hall of Heihachirō’s castle and there were six men seated with her Master. She could see by their dress that they must be exceedingly important men .

“ Remove your clothing Miss Carlton and bare your body to my guests.”
 
There was a warm bath waiting for Talia in her rooms. She rarely saw servants here and if she did, they never spoke to her. She knew her Japanese was good enough that she could be understood when she said "good afternoon" or "thank you" or "dinner was especially delicious tonight." There were no servants around now.

She stepped into the tub and slid down so the water was up to her shoulders. No amount of washing would remove the taint from her body. Or her soul. But she didn't have the will to take her own life. She cried as she did most nights. One would think she had no tears left. She washed and went to bed haunted by fitful dreams of pleasure and pain.

She slept late, as she usually did after a long night with Tōgō. She was sitting on a cushion reading a book in English that she had found in her room when she woke up. Tōgō usually gave her a gift after a particularly grueling session. Just another way for him remind her of her complicity in her humiliation.

A female servant entered to tell Talia that Tōgō wanted her. Talia's body tightened. Then she servant said he was waiting in the garden. Talia relaxed just a little. It was rare that Tōgō sent for her in any place other than his bedroom or the dungeon.

Tōgō came right to the point, “This evening, Miss Carlton, I shall be entertaining some special guests.”

Her blood went cold. It was deja vu. She remembered when Tagaya had told her the same thing.

“You will wear all of your western finery, Miss Carlton, and you will sexually satisfy them as I direct.”

She looked hard at him. At least he was honest, but she was surprised. Did this mean he was handing her off to someone else? Tagaya had not wanted to give her up, but he had to because Tōgō was his superior. She didn't understand it, but that was the way of things in Japan.

He turned from her by way of dismissal. She knew he would not answer any questions. It was not for her to ask, it was for her to obey.

*****​

A female servant was sent to her that evening to help her dress for Tōgō's guests. Not that the servant was much help since she had no experience with Western clothing. Talia instructed the young woman on hos to lace her corset so that she would be able to remmove it herself later since she was sure she would have to strip for Tōgō'a guests. Talia tried talking to the woman to at least find out who the guests might be, but the woman only spoke when it had to do with dressing Talia. Tōgō's servants were well trained. She wondered if he punished them as well. If he had sex with the female servants, if he treated them the way he treated her.

She was ushered to the main hall, a room she had never seen before, and found Tōgō sitting with six other men that all looked very important. Some had to be Tōgō's superiors.

Tōgō wasted no time, “ Remove your clothing, Miss Carlton, and bare your body to my guests.”

Talia resolutely looked straight ahead. Her face cold, immobile. She slowly removed her layers of clothing until she was standing naked before the men. Her clothes pooled in a pile on the floor beside her. She did not shiver or try to cover herself. She did not even blush. It took much more to shame her since she had become Tōgō's property.

She knew her body still bore marks on it from the night before, and the week before, some were older and nearly faded. Tōgō took great care to not leave any lasting marks on her. He constantly said how much he loved her porcelain skin. He had not insisted that she shave her nethers as Tagaya had. Her mons was now covered with hair slightly darker than the bright auburn on her head.
 
The men that Heihachirō had gathered were members of his senior staff and the Imperial Army’s General staff. All had heard the rumor that Captain Isko Tagaya had boldly acquired a young western beauty and had taken her against her will to be his concubine. Tōgō Heihachirō now was confirming that rumor and that he had in fact taken the young beauty from Tagaya. All eyes in the hall turned as Talia Carlton entered the men could not hide the surprise in their eyes as they beheld the young beauty’s chaste pale beauty.

It never ceased to amaze Tōgō that Talia Carlton moved with a natural fluid grace that fired a man’s desire to possess her. There was subtitle sensuality, a seductiveness in the way the young blue eyed beauty moved a she came to stand before her Master and his guests her soft azure blue eyes demurely lowered.

“Remove your clothing Miss Carlton and bare your body to my guests.”

There was a sensual vulnerability to this stunning young creature as she began to shed her western clothing. As each garment of Talia’s clothing fluttered to the floor the men’s desire for this pale western beauty grew. The look of interest that had first shown in the men’s eyes now became burning lust to possess and enjoy her sexual charm.

Talia resolutely looked straight ahead as she tried to maintain what little dignity Tōgō had allowed her. She did not shiver or try to cover herself for Talia knew the price of defying her Master. She did not even blush as she stood there naked before Heihachirō the delicate flower of her sweet little pussy hidden from their view by the tawny copper fleece of her mons. A dark smile bowed the corners of Tōgō’s mouth as he clapped his hands. Servants came at his summons with a low dining table and placed it before the dais on which the men were seated.

“Recline Miss Carlton and display your charms for my guests.”

He waited for his blue eyed concubine to do as he commanded.

Again he clapped his hands and the same old man that Isko Tagaya had tattoo his mark on Talia’s delicate flesh once more came to her and as on the first day of her captivity. He lathered the young blue eyed beauty’s Venus mons. Again the whispering rasp of the razor caressed Talia’s senses, the cold unyielding kiss of the razor against her soft warm skin, again each pass of the razor bearing her delicate skin until not a single tawny copper hair remained to hide the delicate flower of her pussy from their view. Tōgō had chosen to recreate the scene were his little concubine’s virginity was taken from her.


For a third time Heihachirō clapped his hands, again his servants came to Talia Carlton where she lay. A Pillow was placed at the small of the girl’s back her gorgeous young body sensually arched, her hands were placed at the nape of her neck, her firm young breasts thrust up and out, and then her long shapely legs were spread until the flower of her pussy blossomed and her pierced little clit peeked from her coral pink folds. The servants then came to the young beauty and began to decorate her supple young body with sweet rice, sushi and rare delicacies.

“Dinner is served gentlemen.”

Heihachirō guests closed in on Talia, as they began to pluck the rare delicacies from her breasts and nipples with their chopsticks, their heads bent to nibble at the sweet rice that decorated the stunning young beauty’s arms and legs, until they jostled for position to sup on the delicacies that her delicious sweet pussy offered.
 
There was a collective intake of breath by the men before the comments began when they saw the large tattoo on her hip.

Then Talia was instructed to lie on the low table.

This time Talia did blush in embarrassment as the old man entered and knelt before her prone form and once again shaved her. Did he perform this service for the entire region? She imagined him traveling up and down this area of Japan, stopping at large compounds and small houses alike, intimately shaving all the womenfolk. It made the situation less embarrassing for her.

What happened next was a total surprise. She thought she would have to service the men while Heihachirō watched and directed the action--always in in control even when sharing her.

The servant arranged her on a low table. She had no idea what might come next. Some new form of torture?

There were more comments of appreciation when her legs were spread and the gold rig with Heihachirō's name inscribed on it came into view.

Talia tried to remain still as all manner of food delicacies were arranged on her body. She struggled not to shiver as the tidbits of food were placed on her. Gooseflesh erupted over her entire body.

“Dinner is served gentlemen."

The decadence of eating food off of a naked woman did not seem new to these men, although they did seem to vie to get at the food that was on and around her most private of areas. It was humiliating, yes, but not nearly as humiliating as most of the other things Heihachirō and Tagaya before him had subjected her to. If this was why she was summoned, it would be an easy night for her. Perhaps he just wanted his colleagues to see her and be jealous. That would be like him as well. To flaunt her before them.

As more of the food was eaten, some of the men grew bolder and poked and prodded with their chopsticks or fingers, commenting on her small feet and milk-white skin, and the lovely color of her hair. One got very close to her face and insisted she open her eyes wide so he could see their color up close. He marveled at them and made a haiku on the spot to honor them.
 
Once more the strict feudal structure of Japan was brought home to Talia as no man did more than take indecent liberties with their hands as they finished feasting of the delicacies that her supple young body had been decorated with. Tōgō Heihachirō passively sat by, as he studied his young blue eyed concubine. He had seen the shame that colored her cheeks crimson when her pussy was once more shaved and her gorgeous young body was lewdly displayed for the pleasure of his guest. The appreciation when her legs were spread and his little gift, the gold ring with Heihachirō's name inscribed on it, came into view. He saw her crimson cheeks flush scarlet as she was used as a tray for Tōgō’s guest. Yet Heihachirō saw Talia Carlton relax ever so slightly as so far nothing more had been required of her and once more his guests, their meal finished once more returned to the dais.

“Rise Miss Carlton and come kneel before me.”

When Talia was kneeling before her Master he smiled down into her eyes.

“Hold out your hand Miss Carlton!”

Tōgō dropped a trio of vicious clamps into the young concubine’s outstretched hand. It was not the first time that Heihachirō had used the dragon clamps on the blue eyed beauty, it was not the first time that she would feel their needle sharp teeth biting in to her pale pink nipples or her naked clit.

“You may put the clamps on now Miss Carlton and then assume a position on your hands and knees so my guest may use you as they desire.”

The first man top approach Talia looked like a Suma wrestler. He opened his robes and his already hard cock brushed Talia’s lips. His fingers curled into her hair as he drew succulent mouth to his cock and he laughed almost girlishly.

“Miss Carlton…..”

By just uttering her name Tōgō warned his young western concubine not to embrace him by refusing his guest or by failing to please them sexually and beyond anything they may have experienced before. Heihachirō other guest watched to see how actively Lord Heihachirō’s blue eyed western concubine pleased their friend.

Talia was forced to deep throat the man, and to humiliate herself, but this was just the beginning of her evening. It seemed that each man desired more and more from the hapless young beauty until two of Tōgō’s guest came for her at the same time. Both men glared at each other each desiring the helpless young girl before the other.

“Gentlemen I see a dispute between the army and the Navy has developed…..”

Tōgō’s voice was darkly rich as he spoke, and captured Talia’s soft eyes in his demanding gaze.

“…….perhaps some cooperation between the Army and Navy gentlemen why not take her at the same time.”

The two men smiled at each other as they drew Talia to her feet the men sandwiched the blue eyed beauty between them, one claiming her luscious pussy, and the other pressing his lust to Talia’s tight little ass.
 
“Rise, Miss Carlton, and come kneel before me.”

She thought he would demand that she pleasure him with her mouth both as a show for his guests and a display of his manhood. Instead, he dropped three clamps into her hands.

“You may put the clamps on now, Miss Carlton, and then assume a position on your hands and knees so my guest may use you as they desire.”

She could only imagine what would be in store for her if she refused. She teased on nipple until it was hard and then placed the clamp on it sucking in her breath. Then did the same to the other. She could feel the heat in her face and her loins knowing every man in the room was watching her. The third clamp was the most embarrassing. She spread her legs. It was difficult with the piercing but this wasn't the first time Tōgō made her do this. She got the third clamp in place then knelt on all fours as she had been directed.

The man who approached her was very fat. It made it more difficult for her to pleasure him with her mouth, but his member was large so it stuck out past his fat. She knelt so that she could use her mouth and hands. Her goal was to make him come as quickly as possible. Tōgō had trained her well, she could take all of him in her mouth. She pumped her head back and forth and used her tongue. He tightened his fingers in her hair and held her as he came in her mouth.

The next used her mouth as well, but he was far more aggressive and enjoyed flicking the nipple clamps to make her jump and cry out. He held her head and fucked her face making her gag and gasp.

The next spanked her bottom until it glowed red then took her from behind. Another laid on his back and made her ride him. She had to do all the work and when she didn't move on his member fast enough, he would tug the clamps making her cry.

Everything became a blur of positions, cocks, stinging pain, humiliation, smacks, spanks, as the men used her. Tōgō remained aloof watching it all.

Then two men approached her at once, angrily speaking about whom would have her first.

“… perhaps some cooperation between the Army and Navy. Gentlemen, why not take her at the same time.”

Talia got on her hands and knees thinking one would take her from behind while the other used her mouth, but instead the two men smiled at each other as they drew Talia to her feet. The men sandwiched the blue-eyed beauty between them, one claiming her luscious pussy, and the other pressing his lust to Talia’s tight little ass.

Talia's eyes grew wide. Was this even possible? And Tōgō sat back enjoying it with a sinister grin.

The man, Army, in front lifted her so that she had to wrap her legs around his waist and put her arms around his shoulders. He held her in place impaled on his member. The other, Navy, spread her cheeks wide and inserted himself. If she pulled away from one, she pushed herself onto the other. She buried her face in Army's shoulder, she could not bear to look at anyone. God help her, as they moved faster, she knew she was going to come. She fought it, but Navy, squeezed her breasts and tugged the clamps until she cried out and came. Tears of shame streamed down her cheeks.
 
Tōgō sat back with a sinister grin as Talia's eyes grew wide at his suggestion that both men use her at the same time. He saw the questioning look in those stunning and expressive blue eyes if such a thing was truly possible. Heihachirō watched as his young concubine was lifted to her feet, the way her long shapely legs wrapped around the man’s hips, her tight young pussy blossoming to accept his cock as she was impaled on his lust for her. The other man moved behind Talia and soon Miss Carlton found herself doubly impaled for the first time in her young life. Tōgō watched in delight at the young girl’s futile struggles. If the innocent young beauty pulled away from one, she impaled herself onto the others cock. Talia’s cheeks scarlet with this latest humiliation, the blue eyed buried her face in man's shoulder; she could not bear to look at anyone. Heihachirō could see how Talia Carlton prayed to God to help her, as they moved faster; they both knew she was going to come. Heihachirō loved how his little blue eyed concubine still fought her supple young body’s dark carnal desires. The man that impaled her delicate pussy squeezed Talia’s tortured breasts and tugged the clamps until she cried out and came for him. Tears of shame streamed down Talia Carlton’s cheeks as her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed in the men’s grasp, her supple young body sandwiched between them as they took their pleasure from her trapped young body. There was no escape for the blue eyed beauty from this latest humiliation.

When the two men had taken their pleasure from her and left Talia laying used and abused at her Master’s feet Tōgō leaned forward and softly whispered.

“Come here Miss Carlton and lay across my lap. Place your hands in the small of your back my sweet dove.”

Once more Tōgō Heihachirō dark sensual voice once more wrapped around the young girl’s senses. Tōgō knew that the position would cause the chain that connected Talia’s clamps would draw tighter tugging on all three clamps sending stutters of pain lacing through her breasts and pussy. His fingers lightly trailed over the firm sensual curve of the young girl’s buttocks.

“How shall I use you this evening Miss Carlton”

His finger wormed between the cheeks of the girl’s buttocks, and pressed to her ravished anus.

“Perhaps that tight little ass of yours Miss Carlton?”

Then his hand slipped between her thighs to roll his little concubine’s tortured clit beneath the pad of his finger.

“Or maybe that sweet pussy of yours needs to be fucked Miss Carlton?”

Though he asked the trapped little Blue eyed beauty question neither he nor she expected that he rally expected an answer.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

Heihachirō’s hand came down time and again with such a force that Talia’s firm little ass jiggled so seductively, her pale creamy ivory skin now scarlet and hot to the touch.

“Cum for me Miss Carlton!”

That command that Talia knew so well came once more. The demand for her to cum for her Master, yet was the first time that he was demanding that Talia cum for him by pain alone. They both knew that failure would condemn Talia to a very long night in her Master’s dungeon.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Abdulla Agape finally had found and met with Captain Isko Tagaya. Tagaya could not hide his resentment or his hatred for Lord Heihachirō, how he had stolen Miss Talia Carlton from him, and his desire for revenge. Agape knew he had found a man that would help in covert ways his mission to steal Talia from Tōgō. Abdulla Agape was already counting the money he would get from Sergeant Major O’Halerin once he delivered the young western girl to him.
 
“Come here, Miss Carlton, and lie across my lap. Place your hands in the small of your back, my sweet dove.”

Talia hated it when he called her that. He only did it before or after inflicting pain or humiliation. But she did s she was told, she had learned early in her captivity that to disobey meant more torture and pain and for a longer duration that if she simply did as she was told. It was still difficult for her to hold her tongue, but her thoughts were still free. He could hurt her body and force her to do things that made her ashamed but he would not break her. She wouldn't allow it.

She gasped and wriggled as rough his fingers probed her. His questions were rhetorical, she knew he would do what he liked regardless of what she said or didn't say. In fact, stating a preference almost always meant more pain and the opposite of what she answered. He sometimes played a game called the Lady and the Tiger. It involved her having to choose between two pairs of things. Each pair contained something that wasn't to awful and something she did not like at all. Neither choice was one she wanted. It was always the lesser of two evils.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK.

Tōgō's hand came down hard over and over again until her bottom glowed red. Then he lightly ran his fingernails over the tender skin.

“Cum for me, Miss Carlton!”

She shuddered and like a trained dog, she came--much to her surprise. It made her angry that she had been conditioned to come on command. Of course there had been ongoing stimulaiton all evening. That probably helped. She was relieved that she would be spared a night in the dungeon since she had performed as Tōgō demanded. She was looking forward to a long hot bath and she hoped, the oblivion of a dreamless sleep.
 
Tōgō Heihachirō’s guest were spell bound as his young blue eyed western concubine came at his command they were awe struck by the natural sensual fluid grace of her movement. The way she seductively laid across Tōgō’s lap and meekly placed her hands in the small of her back her firm young breasts, nipples clamped and hanging free because of the position she had been placed in.

CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

Like lightening his hand had come down on the girl’s pale ivory buttock as her Lord and Master softly commanded,

“Cum for me, Miss Carlton!”

They were amazed as Talia Carlton came from that simple command. The saw the way her gorgeous young body shuddered, she came, as they could plainly see, much to her surprise and utter shame, for Heihachirō had not touched the stunning young beauty in any overtly sexual manner. If the young concubine was hoping that her evening of humiliation had come to end Heihachirō put a quick end to that fleeting hope.

“Kneel before me Miss Carlton………”

He paused for a moment as his guests’ eyes once more made Talia Carlton the center of attention.

“……….Remove your clit clamp!”

Tōgō knew that the act of removing the clamp from her tortured clit would cause incredible pain which would only serve to awaken her treacherous young body once more.

As Talia’s pain subsided Tōgō drew to large pearls from his pocket, and hung one from each of her nipple clamps, their weight causing the clamps to bite harder into her sensitive nipples.
“ I see my guests once more desire your sweet young body Miss Carlton.”

This time instead of josleling for position to see who would take her first, the men seemed to be pairing off as if the erotic coupling they had seen earlier had awoken their darkest desires. The men had already come once and the young blue eyed beauty must know that she would have to work harder to please the men, to make them cum, to put an end to this night of humiliation and abuse. Some would take her as the two men had before. Others would take her on hands and knees as they used her sweet young mouth and tight little pussy. She had to know that she would have to meet their most depraved desires and all under the watchful eyes of her Master Tōgō Heihachirō.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

While Talia Carlton was undergoing her night in a depraved hell of sexual demands upon her supple young body Abdulla Agape and Captain Isko Tagaya were formulating a plan to rescue her from Lord Heihachirō. Tagaya may have had illusion that he could reclaim his little concubine. Agape of course had other plans, after all he had been paid handsomely to rescue the girl and return her to her own world.
 
Talia knelt before Tōgō hoping he would dismiss her, but that was not to be.

“…Remove your clit clamp!”

Talia knew the pain of removing it, but she also knew that leaving it on for a prolonged amount of time could cause permanent damage. She doubted that Tōgō cared. She slowly and gently loosened the clamp and removed it. She gasped form the pain, but lightly stroked her inner thigh, she found the soft touch helped to counterbalance the pain. She once again had hope that he would have her remove the nipple clamps and dismiss her.

Once again, it was not to be. Instead, he added a large pearl to each nipple clamps. They must be worth a great deal of money. The added weight increased the pain. It made her suck in a breath and brought tears to her eyes.

“I see my guests once more desire your sweet young body, Miss Carlton.”

The men were pairing up this time. It seemed the rest wanted to try two-on-one as Army and Navy had. She was taken standing, as she had before. Her sensitive clit made her wail in pain and pleasure. Next, she was put on hands and knees so one could take her from behind as she pleasure the other with her mouth.

Finally, Army reclined and made her sit on his cock facing forward, while Navy took possession of her abused sex. He flicked the nipple clamps, making her howl.

Navy looked at Tōgō, "Has your bitch been trained to come by anyone who tells her--or is it just on her master's command?" Her thrust savagely into Talia and tapped the pearls to make them swing causing her to cry out again.
 
Finally, Army reclined and made Talia impale herself on his cock as he violated the young beauty’s tight little ass, sitting on his cock facing forward, while Navy took possession of her hot, abused pussy. He flicked the nipple clamps; making the young blue eyed beauty howling in pain that she knew would herald her shameful and humiliating pleasure.

"Has your bitch been trained to come by anyone who tells her--or is it just on her master's command?"

The Naval Officer pounded into the young concubines abused pussy as he flicked at the pearls that tugged at Talia Carlton’s nipples. The Officer smiled at the whimper cries as he continued to torment the young girl’s clamped nipples. Those whimpered cried brought a smile to Tōgō,

“Shall we see just how obedient my little blue eyed concubine is?”

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Talia Carlton could not know as she was suffering the shame and humiliation at the hands of her Master and his illustrious guest that her deliverance was close at hand. Abdulla Agape and Captain Isko Tagaya had come up with a come up with a plan to snatch Miss Talia Carlton from Lord Heihachirō. The key to the plan was that it could not be traced back to Tagaya. The answer came with the approach of a Russian Fleet that had sailed from Europe.

Using his position at the Imperial Naval Headquarters a message was dispatched to Admiral Heihachirō by the end of May, the Second Russian Pacific Squadron was on the last leg of its journey to Vladivostok, taking the shorter, riskier route between Korea and Japan, and travelling at night to avoid discovery. Unfortunately for the Russians, while in compliance with the rules of war, the two trailing hospital ships had continued to burn their lights, which were spotted by the Japanese armed merchant cruiser Shinano Maru. Wireless communication was used to inform Togo's headquarters, where the Combined Fleet was immediately ordered to sortie. Agape had collected a selected group of Ronin , masterless samurai to actually snatch the western beauty from Togo’s estate. With this select group Abdulla Agape crept through the estate.

Out of the darkness a hand clamped over Talia’s mouth as she lay on her sleeping mat. The arms that held her were like bands of steel and then a voice, a voice that was defiantly not Japanese whispered,

“I bring greetings from Sergeant Major O’Halerin.”
 
Navy smiled devilishly and flicked a pearl. He thrust viciously into Talia then leaned forward and, just as he had heard Tōgō say, he commanded, "Come for me, Miss Carlton."

Talia tried to imagine Tōgō's voice ordering her. She knew what would happen if she did not come on command. The fear, the pain and her imagination helped her to finally let go. She came and cried once again at her humiliation.


~~~~~​


Talia was finally returned to her room. She washed herslef as best she could and crawled onto her sleeping palette. Sometimes she wished she had taken that opium Tagaya offered so long ago. Tōgō, on the other hand, was happy she had not become an addict. He preferred her to be fully aware of what she was doing and what was being done to her.

She fell into an exhaustive sleep.

She awoke with a jolt unaware of how long she had slept. It could have been minutes or hours. Strong arms held her and kept her from crying out. Her first thought was that Tōgō decided to allow one of his friends to enter her chambers in order to continue the deviance of the evening.

She struggled uselessly until she heard, “I bring greetings from Sergeant Major O’Halerin.” She relaxed and sobbed. Finally she would be delivered from this hell.

The man released her, "Cry later. Get dressed. Quickly. The longer we dally, the more chance of getting caught. Save any questions for once we are on the road."

Talia opened her mouth to speak, then closed it again. She practically leapt up.

"Eastern clothing--with a veil. You stand out too much as it is."

Talia nodded. She did not wait for the man to turn his back. She was accustomed to being naked in front of men. It made her blush nonetheless when his eyes settled on her dragon tattoo.

She put on a kimono, not too lavish, not too shabby. She quickly pinned up her hair, it would be a beacon for anyone looking for her. She wrapped her head and put a gauzy veil over it to hide both her hair and her Western features.

"I am ready." She said simply. She wanted to thank her rescuer, but that could wait until they were safely away. The compound was guarded and she shuddered to think what would happen to both of them if they were discovered.
 
As the lithe young beauty struggled in this stranger's arms he whispered in her ear, his hand still over Talia’s mouth.

“I bring greetings from Sergeant Major O’Halerin.”

Agape hot moist breath washed over the nape of Talia Carlton’s neck. With each word that he spoke the stray wisps of hair sensually danced in his breath, as he admonished the young beauty.

"Cry later. Get dressed. Quickly. The longer we dally, the more chance of getting caught. Save any questions for once we are on the road."

Abdulla hesitated only a moment before he continued.

"Eastern clothing--with a veil. You stand out too much as it is."

Abdulla Agape hands were still clamped over Talia Carlton’s mouth, his lean hard body pressed against her supple naked body. Slowly his hand slipped from her mouth so that Talia could dress. In the dim light of the girl’s chambers Agape could see the afterglow and the evidence of the spanking that Tōgō had given her. The scent of sex and of the many men that had used Talia that evening still clung to the young beauty. The young beauty blushed as she rose to dress and that blushed deepened as Abdulla Agape saw her shaven pussy, Tōgō's golden gift peeking from her labia and Tagaya’s dragon tattoo, its meaning was not lost on him, for it proclaimed that Isko Tagaya had been the one to taken the girl’s virginity. His eyes drank in this blue eyed western beauty’s charms. He watched as she slowly dressed and was amazed at the sensually seductive and erotic nature of her fluid movements. His train of thought was broken as Talia whispered,

"I am ready."

Agape’s Ronin covered their escape from Lord Heihachirō’s castle and estate. They laid a false trail to the north as Agape led Talia south and east. For two days they moved at night until they reached Abdulla Agape ship the Golden Hine. Like the Sagamore it was a state of the art steam powered airship. It was smaller than the Sagamore a merchantman, but an armed merchant man.
“Miss Carlton armament discourages Asian Pirates.”

Abdulla nonchalantly commented as he led the stunning young beauty aboard the Golden Hine as he ushered her to a small but nicely appointed cabin.

“I am sure you would like to change Miss Carlton.”

Abdulla clapped his hands and two of his Ronin’s brought in one of Talia’s trunks.

“I thought that you might prefer some of your own clothing.”

He paused for a moment before continuing.

“It will be a couple of weeks before we can rendezvous with Sergeant Major O’Halerin. We need to evade the Japanese fleet so we will first sail west before returning to the Philippines.”

Agape bowed as he made his Salaams departing to leave Talia Carlton to change out of her disguise.

Agape wasted no time in going to the viewing area that would give him a view of the young blue eyed beauty as she changed. He was eager to see her naked body in full light. He had only gotten fleeting glimpses of her naked perfection in her dimly lit sleeping chambers at Tōgō's.
 
((The Golden Hine or the Golden Hind? :) ))

When Talia saw her trunk, she knew for certain that Agape must have gotten it from the Sagamore. Safely on board the Golden Hind she was finally able to relax. They were safely away from Japan, but still there was danger, just not the kind she had experienced at the hands of Tagaya and Tōgō.

She removed her kimono and her Japanese underpinnings. She would dearly love a bath, but had to make sue with the wash basin. She took her time. Washing her body helped to wash away some of the shame and pain she had suffered. As she dressed, she felt as if she was putting on armor to better face the world.

She dressed in her own clothes that she hadn't seen since the Sagamore. And there on the small desk in the room was a typewriter and paper along with notebooks pens and pencils. She would not be bored while waiting to rendezvous with the Sagamore.

She waited in her cabin for Agape's return. She hadn't thanked him properly for her rescue. He would escort her to the mess for her first Western meal in a long time. She was still not ready to wander the ship on her own.

She knew it was silly, but she felt that she was being watched. She was certain it was nerves from her ordeal. A strong drink and a warm meal would help put her to rights. She was safe now and on her way to meet her dear friend O'Halerin.
 
The two way mirror gave Agape and unobstructed view of the young western beauty as she slowly let the silken kimono slip from her shoulders. The slaver was quite impressed by Talia Carlton’ pale chaste beauty, the smoothness of her flawless skin, the proud lift of her breasts, and her trim waist that led his eyes to the sensual swell of the girl’s hips and her shaven pussy. This blue eyed beauty was indeed stunning. Agape watched as the auburn haired beauty went to the wash basin of her cabin, her movement graceful fluid and possessed of a natural sensual seductively. There was a chaste shyness to the girl as she began to bath, to cleans herself from the humiliation of her recent captivity.

Abdulla Agape watched with growing interest the way Miss Carlton’s dainty hands and rough terry cloth washcloth caressed her high proud breasts and peeked and puckered pale pink rosebud nipples. The way it sensually floated down over the girl’s quivering belly, to cup and massage clean that sweet little naked pussy. In the bright light of the cabin Abdulla now clearly see Tagaya’s dragon tattoo at the junction of the young girl’s thigh and hip. So Miss Carlton was a virgin before she fell into Tagaya’s hands. His practiced eye picked up the glint of Tōgō Heihachirō gift and a smiled bowed Abdulla lips for he knew just what Lord Heihachirō had done to this stunning young beauty and the effect it would have on her.

Her bath over, Abdulla watched as Talia dressed in the layers of clothing that was the western style of clothing, that was the western fashion. He idly wondered what effect that this would have on the blue eyed beauty, those starched prim and proper layers, just what effect would they have on the gorgeous young body, that must have become accustomed to the freedom of the silken robes that she had been allowed her in her captivity. With each step the material would caress her breasts and nipples, in their now ridged confinement, her sweet little shaven pussy massaged by the material of her knickers. It was time to answer some of those questions.

A soft knock at her cabin door drew Talia Carlton’s attention. It had been a very long time sense anyone had knocked on Talia’s door as opposed to demanding that she come and please her master with her body or in the case of Lord Heihachirō, with her imagination and pain.

“Miss Carlton you must be hungry,……….something to eat perhaps.”

A disarming smiled greeted Talia Carlton when she opened the door to see Agape clearly for the first time sense her rescue. He stood no more than an inch or two taller than her. His skin was dark not quite ebony, more a dark bronze, his build was compact, deceptively powerful, and his stance was that of a man of the sea, legs spread and his balance easily moving with the motion of the Golden Hind. The breakfast that awaited Talia Carlton was a very typical western style meal that had been prepared by the ships Chinese cook. There was a relaxed manner to Abdulla as he shared the meal with the young beauty. When the meal was done Agape extended his hand to his stunning young guest.

“Let me show you the ship Miss Carlton.”

Talia’s tour of the Golden Hind was not as extensive as her tour of the Sagamore. Agape had shown Talia the bridge, that portion of the deck that was safe to walk, and away from the cargo holes. As the tour continue and Talia and Agape were once more below deck Abdulla thought that he detected the sweet dark musky scent of arousal. Perhaps a tour of his cabin was in order.

“ Come Miss Carlton!”
 
Talia took Agape's arm as they walked to the mess. Even though ehr full skirt gave her greater freedom of movement, she was so accustomed to wearing narrow kimonos that her steps were still small and delicate--something highly treasured in a Japanese woman. Agape seemed to take no notice of it and matched his pace to hers.

While her legs were freer to move, the corset was another matter. She had never thought of it that way before, but the corset was a sort of bondage the way it encased her torso so tightly that she could only take shallow breaths. She didn't remember feeling so constricted before. She realized she was in a mild state of arousal and color rose to her cheeks.

She enjoyed her breakfast. Her first Western food in a very long time. Agape was mostly quiet. They exchanged mostly banal pleasantries. Talia appreciated it. There were others eating in the room as well and she didn't want to speak about anything that had happened and she didn't want to thank him with so many people around.

They finished eating. “Let me show you the ship Miss Carlton.”

As they walked Talia rested her hand on his arm to stop him. "I never thanked you for rescuing me. I thought I would remain in Japan until I died. I am forever in your debt."

They walked on and completed the short tour. Talia's nipples were perpetually erect from the stiff fabric of her corset pressing and rubbing against them as she moved.

Agape turned to lead them back to cabin area of the ship. "Come, Miss Carlton.

The words sent a shiver through Talia. She stopped dead. Agape's voice was not Heihachirō's. His words were not a command, still she had been trained to respond. Had she been more highly aroused, she would have come right there in the corridor. As it was, she felt week in the knees and very aroused. She began walking again. "I'm sorry. I guess I am not used to walking so much. I had a ... a twinge."
 
The flushed pink blush that kissed Talia’s cheeks and the slight hint of the intoxicating fragrance of the young beauty’s arousal was not lost on Abdulla Agape as he escorted the stunning young creature to her Breakfast. As the tour continued, Talia and Agape were once more below decks. Once again Abdulla thought that he detected the sweet dark musky scent of arousal, and as he studied this stunning young beauty, perhaps a tour of his cabin was in order. After all she had been the sexual concubine for the last five mounts in Japan. It was then as these thoughts played at the corners of his mind that Talia rested her hand on his arm to stop him.

"I never thanked you for rescuing me. I thought I would remain in Japan until I died. I am forever in your debt."

Agape smiled down into the young beauty’s soft shimmering blue eyes, eyes that a man could get lost in if he did not watch himself. He could see that Talia’s nipples were erect and straining against the fabric of her dress’s bodice.

“Come Miss Carlton!”

Abdulla could see that those simple words sent a shiver through Talia gorgeous young body and stopped dead in her tracks. The young girl staggered and this time there was no mistaking the rich dark musky sent of her obvious arousal. Agape caught her in his arms his body was pressed to hers, his scent filling her nostrils. Slowly Talia stood as she gasped,

"I'm sorry. I guess I am not used to walking so much. I had a ... a twinge."

Was that a scarlet blush that kissed those pale flawless ivory cheeks? She was lying and he knew it.

“You must be exhausted after your ordeal Miss Carlton.”

As he spoke his arm slipped around Talia’s trim little waist and he swept her off her feet as if she weighted no more than a feather. He carried the girl back through the Golden Hind back to the upper deck and to her cabin, which adjoined hers.
Agape knew that this captivating young creature had been kept on a powerful aphrodisiac for the last five months sense Tagaya had taken her virginity. He also knew Tōgō Heihachirō’s reputation as a very creative sadist and he wondered just how far Miss Talia Carlton’s training had gone. Once they were back in the young blue eyed beauties room he whispered,

“Yes it is true that you never thanked me for rescuing me. You could have remained in Japan as Lord Heihachirō’s concubine. As you are in my debt Miss Carlton ……..What did you have in mind?"

Talia was still cradled in his arms. His lips were just a breath away from hers and as he spoke they brushed the young girl’s moist ripe lips with each word he spoke. Slowly he lowered Talia to the ground, letting her body sensually seductively slide down his.

“How shall you pay your debt Miss Carlton?”

He stood there with the young blue eyed beauty’s body pressed to his in the security of his arms.
 
Back
Top