Conflict of control (closed)

This time when Alice came, she was a lot louder than the previous day. Soft enough that they wouldn't be heard by anyone else working here, but today it was clear she was enjoying his attentions.

Her hands were wet with her own milk and she wished she could go home to feed her child but the day would be too busy for that.
 
Patrick licked wildly as she came. He wanted to get every single drop of her cum. Despite the fact that she was such a bitch, he didn't mind eating her pussy. In fact, he was going to do a lot more to this pussy, but that would come in due time.

He flicked her clit with his tongue and then gave her one last long lick before standing up in front of her. "I think you really enjoyed that in spite of who it was that was eating your pussy. You can't even deny it." Patrick walked out of her office and went to the men's room to clean up. Once finished there, he went to his desk and started working.
 
Alice hated his words and more so that she couldn't deny it. She then cursed out loud seeing what a mess her milk had made from her dress, she couldn't work like this...

- "I am going out for a while, cover for me."

She told him as she left her office. She needed to go home and change her outfit and feed her baby.

- "Be a good boy and maybe I will let you suckle my nipple some day."

She then said and it was hard to tell if it was a joke, a tease or a threat.
 
"I always cover for you. In addition to all of the other things I do for you." He watched her walk out. He knew that his smart comment would piss her off. He knew he was pushing his luck, but Patrick wasn't really concerned. He still had his ace in the hole and it was just a matter of time before he had to play it. While she was gone, he thought about suckling her nipples. He had never done that before with a nursing mother.....he wondered what it would be like.
 
While Alice had not planned on leaving the office, she also had no interest in hurrying herself back. It already took quite a while to get to her place, where a female babysitter was watching the little one. Not for the first time Alice wondered if the girl had sat on her husband as well, but he really wasn't around this time. She spend some time feeding the little one and changing her outfit and then slowly made her way back.

The outfit she was wearing now left little to the imagination, but being a model, most of her outfits were that way. She wondered how Patrick felt about only giving pleasure and not receiving any and had picked this outfit to make him desire her even more. Not that he was going to get any from her of course
 
Patrick spent the rest of the morning and the early part of the afternoon picking up the slack for the bitch. There was nothing new about that. It was a common occurrence. It really didn't bother him though. He was certain that she was taking her time to piss him off, but that wasn't going to happen. In fact, he smiled to himself thinking about how devious he was being with the videos he had found.

When she walked back into the office she was dressed in a very revealing outfit. The outfit might have been the most revealing one she had ever worn to the office. There was no doubt in Patrick's mind that she was dressed that way for him.... not for his pleasure but to tease him and try to exert her control.
 
Alice smirked to herself as she saw the look on his face. He wanted her, there was no doubt about that. She liked the idea of him being all hard for her and unable to do anything about it. He wouldn't ever have her and she surely would look for further ways to tease him.

Right now however she had different things to focus on and finally she started on her own work.
 
Patrick continued working without paying any attention to Alice. There were a couple of things that he probably should have asked her questions about, but he decided to handle them on his own. After all, he knew that he would make the right decisions. He always had.

Later in the day, when he was just about finished with all of his work, Patrick's mind started to drift to when he would spring the surprise on Alice. He really wanted to put her in her place, but he decided that he would wait for the right time.....it would be a time when it would just blow her away.
 
Alice on the other hand glanced often in the direction of Patrick between her tasks. She didn't like how well he still was able to concentrate on his assignments, or at least pretended to. It was easy to call him into her office again and use his tongue again, but that would just give him the idea she enjoyed his 'company'.

So instead she made other plans and when the work day was over she called him into her office.

- "Patrick. Tomorrow morning I have a meeting here. Wear something... special."

She wasn't going to tell him more than that, it would be good for him to wonder about it all evening and night.
 
Patrick did not respond to her except to nod. She was enjoying her little game. He was going to enjoy turning the game around on her. When it happened the look on her face was going to be priceless.

When he got home that night, he turned on he he television and lounged on the he sofa. He thought about what she wanted him to wear. He dressed well every day. Did she want him to dress up even more? Or, did she want him to dress down? He decided that he would go to sleep and just pick something in the he morning.

Patrick got up the next morning. He showered and then started to plan what he was going to wear. He decided that he would wear a suit. It wasn't a business suit, but it looked very good on him. The suit was black and he wore a crisp white shirt underneath...open at the collar. He also decided that he was going to go commando. He dressed and headed to the office. As usual, he was the first one there.
 
Alice was never one to arrive late, since she always wanted to have time to any last minute changes to her schedule, but today she was even earlier. She smiled when she saw Patrick, not in a way that she liked his company or seeing him, but more that she was going to enjoy having him be her pet again.

- "Come in"

She simply told him after checking her computer.

- "This time you are going to sit under my desk for your task. As I said, I will meet someone in a bit, but you will just continue your task if you want to keep your job."
 
Patrick stood by her desk and smiled at her. So, I assume that my task is the same as the previous couple of days. You want me to sit under your desk and eat your pussy while you have your meeting. It seems to me that you like the way that I eat your pussy. I don't think you can get enough of my lips and tongue on your silky lips. I hope you are a good actress, because you know it will be hard for you to maintain control with my mouth covering your pussy."
 
Alice looked at him and her eyes easily told him that she thought he spoke too much. Of course he would become boring to her once he really broke, but it seemed she had room to do some more humiliation. She sat down on her chair, raised her dress and spread her legs for him.

He had just taken his spot under the desk, which had enough room for him, when there was a knock on the door.

- "Come in..."
 
As soon as he heard the knock on the door, Patrick slid his fingers up her inner thighs. As his hands pushed her legs farther apart, he nibbled and licked the inside of her knees. As the meeting commenced, Patrick licked higher up her legs.....dragging his tongue along her inner thigh, before the tip of his tongue moved slowly along her silky pussy lips. He felt her move a little in her chair. He had every intention of making this a very difficult meeting for her.
 
It was just one person entering the room, a woman. Her voice was not one Patrick recognized, but by the way Alice and the woman talked about both work as personal life, it seemed Alice knew her very well. At times she stopped mid sentence so her voice wouldn't betray too much about what was happening.

Just as Patrick was making good progress with his tongue, the other woman asked if everything was alright. Alice grinned and brushed her fingers through Patrick's hairs under her desk.

- "Oh yes, everything is very alright. I found myself a new plaything that enjoys covering his face with my honey."

She said with a chuckle, to show Patrick all his attempts to have her slip up where pointless.

- "Maybe he will enjoy pleasing you too..."

The other woman in the room was easily 10 years older than Alice and absolutely not as beautiful, but still she held a certain charm.
 
Patrick smiled at Alice's comments. He knew what she was doing...or at least what she was trying to do. He knew that he could get to her, and he would do it without the video. The video would just be the icing on the cake.

He nibbled lightly on her inner thigh before dragging his teeth across her soft flesh. Then he licked higher...his tongue gliding along her wet lips. The tip of his tongue found her clit and slowly began to circle it. He was going to make it so difficult for her to maintain her composure.
 
Exactly at the time the phone in her office rang, Alice reached her orgasm. She waited a little bit so Patrick could lap at her juices and then she picked up the phone.

- "Yes? I see, how bad is it? I will come right over."

She sighed and cursed as she put the phone down again.

- "It seems that asshole husband of mine had an accident and is taken to the hospital.... Patrick you will do everything Wilma tells you to and at 4 you go to my place to take over from the babysitter. Wilma... try not to damage him too much. I had planned to have him just lick you too, but it seems you are lucky."

After that she left in a hurry and the other woman grinned at Patrick.

- "She must really dislike you... come here and give me a passionate kiss..."
 
Patrick walked over to Wilma and kissed her deeply....sharing the sweetness of Alice's cum with her. He placed his hands on her hips and turned her around so that she was seated on Alice's desk. While he continued to kiss Wilma, Patrick slid her skirt up and allowed his fingers to move up her inner thighs.

He broke the kiss. "She doesn't hate me. She hates the fact that she loves the way I eat her needy cunt. It drives her crazy that she needs me to lick her and tonguefuck her every day. She wishes it wasn't true, because it would be something she could hold over my head. Unfortunately, or fortunately for her, I am very good at eating pussy."

Without saying another word, Patrick kneeled before Wilma and slid her panties off. He licked up her inner thighs as she moved one foot to the desk...giving him access to her pussy. She told him that she wanted to find out how good he was at licking pussy, and for the next hour she did. He licked and sucked her clit.....he tonguefucked her wildly....she came repeatedly.....until she collapsed back on Alice's desk. After pulling herself together, she got up, handed him her card and said to him that they were going to need to get together real soon....and she wanted more than just his tongue.

After Wilma left, Patrick placed Wilma's panties on the top of Alice's desk. He went to the men's room to clean up and then to his desk to finish some work. He left the office and went to Alice's house to relieve the babysitter. He checked on the baby and then sat on the couch and watched the television.
 
Sandra was surprised when the doorbell rang around 4 pm. The only person she expected to come home at this time was Mister Shields and he had a key to the place. It was possible he had something special in mind, but normally he gave some sort of instructions for those cases. Still, calling him 'fair' was impossible as he loved to punish her for things she impossibly could do right.

A bit nervous she walked to the door and opened it. She was relieved when she saw it wasn't mister Shields and when Patrick told her what had happened she nodded and let him in. Sandra was a pretty blonde thing, old enough to be legal but not older than that. She was dressed in a tight shirt that made her breasts look even bigger and a very short skirt.

When she turned around to walk Patrick to the living room, he could almost see her ass coming from the short skirt and it seemed there was writing under it. Perhaps more interesting even than her looks, was the fact that Patrick had seen her in one of the 'movies' he had watched from Mr. Shields private collection.
 
Last edited:
Patrick followed the babysitter into the living room. When she first answered the door, he thought he knew her, or at least had met her before. Then, he realized who she was. She was one of the girls in one oft he videos with Alice's husband. So, the bitch's husband was doing the babysitter......wasn't that convenient.

When they got into the living room, Patrick decided to have a little fun with her. "My name is Patrick. I work with Alice. You look really familiar. Have we met before? I could swear I have seen you or met you somewhere." He smiled at her. She would have no idea what he was talking about. He let his eyes wander over her body. "Oh yea, I am sure I have seen that body before."
 
Sandra blushed as his eyes ran over her body and he made his comment on it. It seemed as if she had forgotten everything else he had told her as she stared at him.

- "D... Did Mr. Shields.. send you?"

She asked him nervously, already bringing her hand to the top button of her blouse to open that if required. She didn't just look nervous... she looked terrified.
 
"No, Mr. Shields did not send me. Mrs. Shields sent me over to relieve you." Patrick noticed the babysitter's fingers go the the top button on her top. He started to wonder what more the babysitter did for the bitch's husband. Was she some kind of prostitute? Could he be using her to fuck his friends or co-workers?

"What would have happened if I told you that Mr. Shields did send me over? Is there something special I would get?" Once again, he allowed his eyes to slowly move over her body until they settled on her fingers at the button of her top.
 
The girl sat down and started to cry.

- "Please... don't say anyone I told you this... Mr Shields... he... we.. had sex. I... he... recorded it and if I don't do everything he says... he will show... others. My parents... my college..."

She turned around and raised her short skirt even higher. She wasn't wearing any underwear and now Patrick could see a tattoo that read 'use me'.

- "Some times.. Mr. Shields has... a friend over."
 
"So, you had sex with the guy you babysit for, he taped it, and now he is using that videotape to blackmail you into being his slut. He uses you and he has other men use you too? And he made you get the tattoo? Damn, he is a bigger piece of shit than I thought he was."

Patrick sat down next to her and put his arm around her shoulder. "What would you say if I told you that he is no longer in possession of the tape of you and him together? What if I told you that I was the one that had that tape? How would that make you feel?"
 
Sandra shook her head.

- "He has more than one copy. I know he has copies here of me and the other girls, he has even told me so himself. But that it wouldn't help me since he has more and even his friend holds one."

She looked at him, afraid that Patrick might use his copy to assume control over her too.

- "He... also enjoys hurting me..."
 
Back
Top