South Carolina

Heat wave

Ok, who left the heater running outside. 113 heat index killing me. Anyone have some rain they don't want?
 
Well That Went Bad

Looks like there are no WOMEN in SC to enjoy a chat with.
 
Dead in South Carolina

Yep it looks like all the swinging folk moved to Florida or up north. Can't seem to find any fun in the Palmetto state.

War Bonds Swingers
 
Well crap. Still slow in the SC forum. Truly would like to find a group of like minded individuals who would want to meet up to have coffee, a beer and chat. Eventual goal would be to find people in real life who mesh and then the fun stuff would begin.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul and Misty
 
Military

Well I will admit I didn't switch by choice - ex husband was military - but it's not bad - I've been here for 20 years. I do love to go home and absorb some of that Southern Hopitality from time to time - that and some okra soup and delicious sweet tea.... nothing better...

Truly understand about the moving without a choice. Every three or so years my wife and I have to pack up and start new. Each time we have to struggle to find new adult friends to enjoy life with. It is a bitch. Met the perfect couple a few years back with the husband also in the military. We moved and lost contact.

Back to looking for friends.

War Bonds Swingers
 
Back
Top