Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok..that's all I have for now. Found some funny ones I may post later. Wanted the more sweet ones first.

Very sweetly done. Do let me know if I can help you streamline the posting process.

:rose:

*gives your veteran belly a kiss and a soft rub*

If you could help streamline, that would be great. However, for now I am on a mission to reach 1000 posts by tomorrow (my 3 week mark)..so this was all fine for me :)

You may touch my veteran belly any time you wish :kiss:

MistressPak said:
If you could help streamline, that would be great. However, for now I am on a mission to reach 1000 posts by tomorrow (my 3 week mark)..so this was all fine for me :)

You may touch my veteran belly any time you wish :kiss:

*gives you a very soft belly rub, extending from your ribs to your plevic bone, and gentyl caressing all in between*

Oscuridad said:
*gives you a very soft belly rub, extending from your ribs to your plevic bone, and gentyl caressing all in between*

If only I had known you when pregnant. loved having my belly rubbed.

What is less fortunate is the amount of difficulty that getting new material is presenting to me.

I just tried again, and NADA.

Oscuridad said:
What is less fortunate is the amount of difficulty that getting new material is presenting to me.

I just tried again, and NADA.

It has to be out there......

*heads to google*

pic4.jpg

I thought I was the only one who found pregnant women to be so magnificent. This thread made my day when I found it. I'll search for more photos.

1375-jana.jpg

And this one..... this one is classy

Attachments

• pregnant_mothers_belly.jpg
    pregnant_mothers_belly.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 118
I know this is a bit off topic..but really it fits nicely...

Attachments

• nursing.jpg
    nursing.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 97
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back