Back for a bit

Long Work Day

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I had an awfully long one. But managed to take a few photos for all of you. I hope you like them. I do!

Attachments

• Work day1.jpg
    Work day1.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 800
  • Work day 2.jpg
    Work day 2.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,293
Lips

Fantastic lips my darling...Good for kissing licking & sucking I'm sure??:kiss::rose::heart:

My goodness.. such a lovely chest and curves :)

I love the work wear stuff so much... not enough of it round here.... sexy baby

Delightful

Hey everyone!

I had a thread on here a while back and for some reason tonight felt like pulling out my camera and sharing with you. Any comments are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

I so dig your AV.

Looking forward to seeing more of you

Wonderful

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good day. I had an awfully long one. But managed to take a few photos for all of you. I hope you like them. I do!

Did you really go to work like that today? I'm certain you heard everyone's attention

Also, a very sexy mouth

Lazy Sunday

Thanks everyone for stopping by and taking a look. Having a pretty lazy weekend myself. Hope you are all getting a chance to relax as well!

Attachments

• Lazy Day1.jpg
    Lazy Day1.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 412
  • Lazy Day2.jpg
    Lazy Day2.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 418
Loved everything. have you taken any bare ass pictures? It looked tasty in your tight panties, but I want to see that ass out and maybe your asshole too!

Loved everything. have you taken any bare ass pictures? It looked tasty in your tight panties, but I want to see that ass out and maybe your asshole too!

I have not taken any bare ass pictures. And more than likely you won't. ;)

What a beautiful body!! love every single one of your pictures. This is my first time posting on here and you are well worth it.

You relax way better then I do ;)

I especially like the second photo of you on your back your head out of view, I imagine me standing there and,,,,,,

You look very good and sexy there babe. Should you desire to have someone remove your clothes through cyber space, PM me.

What a beautiful body!! love every single one of your pictures. This is my first time posting on here and you are well worth it.

You relax way better then I do ;)

Welcome! And I feel honored that you decided my thread was the first one you wanted to comment on.

I especially like the second photo of you on your back your head out of view, I imagine me standing there and,,,,,,

And...? ;)

You look very good and sexy there babe. Should you desire to have someone remove your clothes through cyber space, PM me.

I will keep that in mind.

Hey everyone!

I had a thread on here a while back and for some reason tonight felt like pulling out my camera and sharing with you. Any comments are welcome. I hope you enjoy!

Very nice!!!! Glad you decided to start sharing again.

Back